Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Will Mike Pense pardon Trump once he goes to prison?
Oh you poor sad delusional snowflake. :p

Who is going to prosecute Trump based on the recommendation of a completely compromised, anti-trump 'stacked deck' Counsel?

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.
let's see the link from the Special Counsel Mueller. Not anonymous from the WAPO.
200w.gif

More lies. How many times has Hillary been indicted?
None? By golly gee, you're proven a liar AGAIN.
Do you even read my posts or automatically call me a liar. You just called me a liar followed by spewing crap I did not even say in the post you responded to.

Poor triggered snowflake... :p LOL!

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?
17 intelligence agencies call you a liar... but I'm sure you still think you know best.
Your life of denial is pathological.
You're the liar. It could be 98 agencies but they were all repeating the original Obama administration report that was a conclusion. No facts of collusion. No wonder you believe what you do, they have you totally in the dark.
No sir. You in fact are the liar. I've educated you on this forum more times than you can count and I showed attribution on the fact you just called me a liar about.
No, you're the liar. You disregarded the facts I just posted. Honest people don't need to do that. There's no evidence of collusion so they've moved on to obstruction. They are desperate for power.
You never mentioned the checking of his and trumps financial connections with foreign banks Seems american banks won't do business with dead beats

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?
17 intelligence agencies call you a liar... but I'm sure you still think you know best.
You're the liar. It could be 98 agencies but they were all repeating the original Obama administration report that was a conclusion. No facts of collusion. No wonder you believe what you do, they have you totally in the dark.
No sir. You in fact are the liar. I've educated you on this forum more times than you can count and I showed attribution on the fact you just called me a liar about.
No, you're the liar. You disregarded the facts I just posted. Honest people don't need to do that. There's no evidence of collusion so they've moved on to obstruction. They are desperate for power.
You never mentioned the checking of his and trumps financial connections with foreign banks Seems american banks won't do business with dead beats
Seriously
You people are Dishonest Idiots.
Do you know how many people in The Clinton Campaign have connections not only with Foreign Banks but with Russian Banks?

WTF are you trying to insinuate? That putting any money or investment in anything but an American Bank, and in to American Companies and The American Stock Market is the only thing an American Citizen is allowed to do?

If you believe that, then how in the Hell is THE CLINTON FOUNDATION even allowed to exist? That so called "Money Laundering" operation took in between $250 Million to $500 Million a year in donations from The Chinese, Russia, African Nations, a whole host of European Nations, and Middle Eastern Nations and South American Nations!

They took millions from Despots, Tyrants, Dictators, and Criminals, and didn't give a damn how disreputable the Donor Was, nor did they care about separating State Department Business from The Clinton Foundation Business.

You are seriously that stupid, that you should resign from posting here. You really are not intellectually prepared to discuss real issues with informed adults.

Last edited:
Seriously
Do you know how many people in The Clinton Campaign have connections not only with Foreign Banks but with Russian Banks?

WTF are you trying to insinuate? That putting any money or investment in anything but an American Bank, and in to American Companies and The American Stock Market is the only thing an American Citizen is allowed to do?

If you believe that, then how in the Hell is THE CLINTON FOUNDATION even allowed to exist? That so called "Money Laundering" operation took in between $250 Million to $500 Million a year in donations from The Chinese, Russia, African Nations, a whole host of European Nations, and Middle Eastern Nations and South American Nations!

They took millions from Despots, Tyrants, Dictators, and Criminals, and didn't give a damn how disreputable the Donor Was, nor did they care about separating State Department Business from The Clinton Foundation Business.

You are seriously that stupid, that you should resign from posting here. You really are not intellectually prepared to discuss real issues with informed adults.
And if you think our investigative agencies are stupid enough to go bat their heads against a wall you should just walk away and forget posting here because you are too stupid to breathe

Seriously

And if you think our investigative agencies are stupid enough to go bat their heads against a wall you should just walk away and forget posting here because you are too stupid to breathe

Well considering that after 18 months of 24-7 surveillance on President Trump and his staff produced nothing, and 11 months of investigations by 5 different groups produced absolutely nothing, not only are they stupid enough to beat their heads against a wall, but they are DISHONEST enough to keep a WITCH HUNT ABOUT NOTHING GOING for as long as they can before someone with sense tells them to Sit THE PHUCK DOWN and STFU, it's over.

Seriously

Giving away visas?
“Given all of these concerns, a closer look at Qiaowai Group and the U.S. Immigration Fund are clearly warranted, as reports suggest both companies have long employed questionable practices,” Grassley wrote.

Qiaowai and Kushner Companies are looking for investors to help finance a pair of luxury apartment buildings as part of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program. That program offers visas in exchange for a $500,000 investment in a U.S. business.

The Chinese firm boasted about its connections to President Trump via Kushner, who is Trump's son-in-law, and promised clients that Trump would ensure their visas were approved, according to The New York Times.

Kushner's sister, Nicole Meyer, came under fire earlier this month for reportedly using her brother's role in the Trump administration to attract investors.

Seriously

Well considering that after 18 months of 24-7 surveillance on President Trump and his staff produced nothing, and 11 months of investigations by 5 different groups produced absolutely nothing, not only are they stupid enough to beat their heads against a wall, but they are DISHONEST enough to keep a WITCH HUNT ABOUT NOTHING GOING for as long as they can before someone with sense tells them to Sit THE PHUCK DOWN and STFU, it's over.
TREE Don't you know Trump has dirty hands that he's always been an under the table guy with law firms to keep him out of going to jail He's a fn land lord as dishonest as they come

And that, along with firing Comey and warning him about potential tapes, is apparently enough to warrant a potential obstruction of justice case against Trump.
Warning Comey NOT TO LIE is enough to claim 'obstruction'?

Comey himself destroyed his own credibility by self-identifying as a cowardly, rule-breaking, POLITICALLY motivated / biased pro-liberal LEAKER.

By his own words he identified Loreatta Lynch as having obstructed his investigation of Hillary Clinton, declaring he went to her with evidence of her obstruction and she told him to get out of her office, and how he knew she would never allow an indictment of Hillary but never leaked any of this to get an Independent Counsel, never told anyone about this, and folded to her obstruction like a cheap suit by refusing to recommend Hillary's indictment because he knew Lynch would never allow it.

With SOLID evidence of Lynch's Obstruction he blew it off, but Trump uses the words 'I HOPE' and Comey assigns his own interpretation of Obstruction, leaks the info, and gets his biased bud appointed as Special Counsel lead.

Mueller then brings on DONORS and HILLARY LAWYERS as part of his team to go after Trump.

- Comey has no credibility, has proven to be politically biased and a leaker.

- Mueller has no credibility because he is buds with Comey and stacked the Counsel with Trump Haters.

- The Counsel has no credibility because of Mueller's relationship with Comey and because of its composition of donors and Hillary lawyers.

This is the biggest FARCE, biggest OPEN, OBVIOUS politically-motivated witch hunts in our nation's history...and the Democrats are so desperate they no longer give a damn who sees it as long as they bring Trump down.
I see you are scared truthless that El Cheeto will be found guilty.

I see you are scared truthless that El Cheeto will be found guilty.
Thank you for the awesome demonstration of how WRONG liberals can be when they try to assign their own interpretations of what was actually said and how their opinions are so far off from actual reality.

Dave just proved my point of how WRONG Comey was when he said of what Trump actually said, "I UNDERSTOOD..."

The truth, as demonstrated, is that they understand NOTHING and just make shit up.
:p

Seriously

TREE Don't you know Trump has dirty hands that he's always been an under the table guy with law firms to keep him out of going to jail He's a fn land lord as dishonest as they come

I only know that you are dirty and dishonest and that 47% of the country pays no taxes, with their hands out under the table waiting for the next installment of "more free stuff."

Talk about buying an election?

My opinion is, that if you don't pay taxes, and aren't an American citizen, that you should not be allowed to vote.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

If you don't like that idea, then let every American Citizen vote whether they pay taxes or not, but require Voter ID.

Okay...Well that the WaPo says so doesn't exactly make it be so, but it does suggest there's a better chance now than before now that it is so. Did Mueller or one of his team explicitly say that is the case? If so, well, then, it is indeed so.

If they leaked that information, whoever it is, Trump should fire them as they are no better than those they are allegedly investigating for leaks,
That's a different matter than whether Trump is under investigation for possible obstruction of justice.

I don't know the extent to which the general public has a need to know whether Trump is under investigation for possibly having obstructed justice. That is what it is, but as the information has been released, it's moot whether extant be the public's need to know that.

What I strongly believe is that many of the people -- without regard to their political affinity -- who will attempt to discount the significance of Trump's being under investigation for a felony are the same people who feel that if a liberal is under investigation for something, s/he is guilty of that for which they under investigation, and that's with regard to subjects who don't have a long track record of being shady, actually breaking laws, lying about things great and small, pretending to be someone they literally are not, etc. What will they think about this latest revelation?

I know what has always been my position in such situations, so I don't have a dissensus that compromises my integrity because of what I think about Trump as a result of his being investigated for possibly having committed a (or several) felony and what I think of others whom I knew to be under investigation for possibly having committed felonies. Of course, that only is so because I'm principled, not partisan.

For about the 10th time in this thread alone, you cannot obstruct justice if no crime is committed.
Obstruction of justice
Obstruction of justice is defined in the omnibus clause of 18 U.S.C. § 1503, which provides that "whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense)." Persons are charged under this statute based on allegations that a defendant intended to intefere with an official proceeding, by doing things such as destroying evidence, or intefering with the duties of jurors or court officers.

A person obstructs justice when they have a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, they must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but the person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a nexus between the defendant’s endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the defendant must have knowledge of this nexus.

§ 1503 applies only to federal judicial proceedings. Under § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal agency.
Source

So, can you glean from that information that neither of those requirements were satisfied by firing Comey?
Really? That's the question you have for me in response to the information I shared? I think I've overestimated you.
  • Did it cross your mind that firing Comey need not be the sole manner in which Trump may have acted to obstruct justice? (These are the actions/words that go directly to intent.)
  • Did you not hear about Trump having explicitly stated to the Russians that firing Comey would reduce the pressure flowing from the "Russia" investigation?
  • Do you think Trump is unaware that an investigation (the proceeding) to determine the nature and extent of his and his (current and/or former) staff's interactions and relationship with Russian officials is underway?
  • Do you think Trump is unaware of the potential nexus (it won't be an actual nexus until investigators show that to be so in court and that attestation is accepted as extant, or having been so, by a judge and/or jury) between his and/or his staff's interactions with Russian officials.
The :"Russia" investigation is just that, an investigation, the point of which is to determine whether laws have been broken and by whom. During the investigation, nobody who matters is asserting that a crime has been committed. Such an assertion is called a "charge" or "indictment," and nobody has yet been charged, and nobody will be until the investigation is complete or substantially complete enough that the information obtained warrants levying a charge(s).

What was Ken Starr hired to investigate? I love it when you Trumpettes whine.

Seriously

I only know that you are dirty and dishonest and that 47% of the country pays no taxes, with their hands out under the table waiting for the next installment of "more free stuff."

My opinion is, that if you don't pay taxes, and aren't an American citizen, that you should not be allowed to vote.

If you don't like that idea, then let every American Citizen vote whether they pay taxes or not, but require Voter ID.
And just why do you think trump won't show his returns?? And you let him become President ??

Seriously

Are you really sofa king stupid to think that all that 47% votes Democrat?

Seriously

Are you really sofa king stupid to think that all that 47% votes Democrat?
And some of our biggest corporations pay no taxes

More lies. How many times has Hillary been indicted?
None? By golly gee, you're proven a liar AGAIN.
Do you even read my posts or automatically call me a liar. You just called me a liar followed by spewing crap I did not even say in the post you responded to.

Poor triggered snowflake... :p LOL!

You keep accusing Clinton of having committed crimes, yet there is absolutely no proof of that, since she had not been charged, indicted, tried or convicted.

The same standard you set for Sessions, for perjury, should be the same you set for Clinton. And since you don't, calling you a liar is appropriate.

Dave just proved my point of how WRONG Comey was when he said of what Trump actually said, "I UNDERSTOOD..."

The truth, as demonstrated, is that they understand NOTHING and just make shit up.
:p

If you think only the words, and not the inflections matter, never play poker. People will bluff you into submission.

I call this stupid republican meme #5. Where they can't get the details right.

Either correct your statement to 47% of the country pays no federal income tax, or stop posting that nonsense.

Forum List

Back