Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Enter Mueller looking into if all that combined was meant to obstruct the FBI's investigation into collusion between some of Trump's associates with Russia, who hacked the election.
1. What obstruction? Comey testified there was none.

2. What collusion? The CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, House Intel Committee Chairman, and Democrats have already declared there never was any.

Again, no need for Mueller.
Asked and answered. Have someone with more patience than myself to explain it to you again.

Sorry, you are too retarded for even me to help.

Yes, the tired old argument/defense of the Left. When they have no argument, they simply call the other person a mindless idiot and retarded.
LOLOL

I've beaten you over the head with argument. So have others. You're just too slow to understand.

l.gif

Yes, it is MY fault you cannot prove your unprovable case! So you always try to change the topic! Say! How is the weather where you are at? And just what evidence is there that Trump obstructed any investigation?
Asked and answered. Re-read the answer over and over until it sinks in.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey.

Thank you for demonstrating how the false claim of 'Obstruction' is based on PERSONAL OPINION.

Comey's inability to comprehend the meaning of words, instead assigning his own interpretation to what was said, does not make Trump guilty of anything.

Last edited:
"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey.

Thank you for demonstrating how the false claim of 'Obstruction' is based on PERSONAL OPINION.
Comey was with Trump, you weren't. His opinion matters and will be considered by Mueller, who knows Comey well. Yours?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?

Obstruction of Justice is a separate crime... It doesn't matter if there is a Russian Connection or not...

The message is simple, don't fuck with the FBI...
All intelligence services disagree with you. You're either stupid or lying.

You are wrong yet again. Russia may have tried to influence the election, but there was no collusion.

Why didn't Lynch or anyone else in the DOJ prosecute Obama for interfering with the Israelis election?

The best case Mueller has for obstruction of justice is against Loretta Lynch for her meeting with Bill Clinton.

Why didn't Lynch or anyone else in the DOJ prosecute Obama for interfering with the Israelis election?

drum rollllll.....

BECAUSE it didn't happen....why don't you fact check it? It was just another one of the many right wing lies...

The Amazon Post? Really? There's no Russian connection so how can he obstruct what didn't happen?

Obstruction of Justice is a separate crime... It doesn't matter if there is a Russian Connection or not...

The message is simple, don't fuck with the FBI...
All intelligence services disagree with you. You're either stupid or lying.

You are wrong yet again. Russia may have tried to influence the election, but there was no collusion.

The best case Mueller has for obstruction of justice is against Loretta Lynch for her meeting with Bill Clinton.

drum rollllll.....

BECAUSE it didn't happen....why don't you fact check it? It was just another one of the many right wing lies...
I did fact check it.

U.S. Embassy Met With Group Trying to Influence Israeli Elections
February 9, 2015 2:30 pm

Top officials at the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv met in late January with one of the main progressive groups working to tip the upcoming Israeli elections against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and helped facilitate the organization’s visit to the United States this week to learn political organizing techniques.

The State Department helped the nonprofit group Givat Haviva secure last-minute visas for a delegation of Arab-Israeli mayors, which is in the United States this week meeting with civic leaders and attending discussions on voter outreach and community organizing. The delegation arrived on Feb. 4 and is in Washington, D.C., through Wednesday.

Givat Haviva is part of a coalition of U.S.-funded progressive groups working to influence the Israeli elections, the Washington Free Beacon reported last week. The organization, which has chapters in both the United States and Israel, is leading an effort to increase voter turnout among Arab Israelis, who traditionally oppose right-leaning parties such as Netanyahu’s Likud.

Top American diplomats met with Givat Haviva and the Arab-Israeli mayors at the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv on Jan. 29, where they discussed the plans for this week’s visit. U.S. officials at the meeting included the deputy mission chief, the CIA station chief, and the cultural attaché, according to an attendee.

The Givat Haviva Institute’s co-executive director Mohammad Darawshe, the main organizer of the delegation, told the Free Beacon that the meeting was just a "farewell greeting from the embassy staff after they helped with getting the visas."

The State Department said it would provide a summary of the meeting to the Free Beacon last Wednesday, but as of Monday afternoon had not provided one.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey. /// Comey was with Trump, you weren't. His opinion....

AGAIN...Thank you for demonstrating how the false claim of 'Obstruction' is based on PERSONAL OPINION.

Comey's inability to comprehend the meaning of words, instead assigning his own interpretation to what was said, does not make Trump guilty of anything.

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.

Bob Woodward wrote a book about the 5 administrations after Watergate and pointed out how each tried to cover-up a scandal and how it resulted in a larger story than the original scandal. It is called “Shadow”.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey. /// Comey was with Trump, you weren't. His opinion....

AGAIN...Thank you for demonstrating how the false claim of 'Obstruction' is based on PERSONAL OPINION.

You remain rightarded as I did no such thing. That event is but one of the pieces to the obstruction puzzle. And in my opinion, not even one of the stronger pieces. I think Trump's quip about maybe taping Comey is much more relevant to an obstruction case.

Comey was with Trump, you weren't. His opinion matters and will be considered by Mueller, who knows Comey well. Yours?

Priceless irony. You can't make this shit up.

So, based on Comey's assigned INTERPRETATION of what Trump actually said and based on Comey's OPINION, Mueller - Comey's buddy, Donors, and Clinton lawyers could declare it is THEIR BIASED OPINION that Trump Obstructed justice....while the only person who actually did - according to Comey - Loretta Lynch is not held accountable?

Gotta love snowflakes' definition of 'Justice' and 'Independent' Counsel!

Bwuhahahaha......

You remain rightarded as I did no such thing.
That is YOUR OPINION, but everyone can see for themselves that is exactly what you just did.

YOU posted Comey's OPINION: "I had understood the President to be ..."

It is clear Comey is NPOT saying 'TRUMP ORDERED ME TO DROP THE INVESTIGATION' - He clearly states "THIS IS WHAT I INTERPRETED / UNDERSTOOD TRUMP TO BE SAYING."

If you can't tell the difference between what someone ACTUALLY says and someone giving their opinion / interpretation of what they thought they thought they heard the person say, no wonder you are having so much trouble with this.

:p

Priceless irony. You can't make this shit up.
Yet you do anyway.

So, based on Comey's assigned INTERPRETATION of what Trump actually said and based on Comey's OPINION, Mueller - Comey's buddy, Donors, and Clinton lawyers could declare it is THEIR BIASED OPINION that Trump Obstructed justice....while the only person who actually did - according to Comey - Loretta Lynch is not held accountable?

Gotta love snowflakes' definition of 'Justice' and 'Independent' Counsel!

Bwuhahahaha......
Again, there's more than just that. And again, Comey was in the room with Trump, you weren't. Comey witnessed Trump's mannerisms, you didn't. And best of all, Mueller is listening to Comey's opinion, not yours.

17 intelligence agencies call you a liar... but I'm sure you still think you know best.
Your life of denial is pathological.

You remain rightarded as I did no such thing.
That is YOUR OPINION, but everyone can see for themselves that is exactly what you just did.

YOU posted Comey's OPINION: "I had understood the President to be ..."

It is clear Comey is NPOT saying 'TRUMP ORDERED ME TO DROP THE INVESTIGATION' - He clearly states "THIS IS WHAT I INTERPRETED / UNDERSTOOD TRUMP TO BE SAYING."

If you can't tell the difference between what someone ACTUALLY says and someone giving their opinion / interpretation of what they thought they thought they heard the person say, no wonder you are having so much trouble with this.

:p
And that, along with firing Comey and warning him about potential tapes, is apparently enough to warrant a potential obstruction of justice case against Trump.

Do you have any evidence he covered anything up? Or even obstructed justice in the first place?

How can he cover up something he never did?
Trying to stop a federal investigation is obstruction of justice.Duh.
And there are two examples of possible obstruction of justice for the orange weiner.

Officials said one of the exchanges of potential interest to Mueller took place on March 22, less than a week after Coats was confirmed by the Senate to serve as the nation’s top intelligence official.

Coats was attending a briefing at the White House with officials from several other government agencies. When the briefing ended, as The Washington Post previously reported, Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

Coats told associates that Trump had asked him whether Coats could intervene with Comey to get the bureau to back off its focus on former national security adviser Michael Flynn in its Russia probe, according to officials. Coats later told lawmakers that he never felt pressured to intervene.

A day or two after the March 22 meeting, Trump telephoned Coats and Rogers to separately ask them to issue public statements denying the existence of any evidence of coordination between his campaign and the Russian government.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

Last edited:

Forum List

Back