Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Sorry, you are too retarded for even me to help.

Yes, the tired old argument/defense of the Left. When they have no argument, they simply call the other person a mindless idiot and retarded.
LOLOL

I've beaten you over the head with argument. So have others. You're just too slow to understand.

l.gif

cant really blame them for wanting to divert as much attention as they can away from their Shitforhair, Douchebag potus.

Enter Mueller looking into if all that combined was meant to obstruct the FBI's investigation into collusion between some of Trump's associates with Russia, who hacked the election.
1. What obstruction? Comey testified there was none.

2. What collusion? The CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, House Intel Committee Chairman, and Democrats have already declared there never was any.

Again, no need for Mueller.

Enter Mueller looking into if all that combined was meant to obstruct the FBI's investigation into collusion between some of Trump's associates with Russia, who hacked the election.

2. What collusion? The CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, House Intel Committee Chairman, and Democrats have already declared there never was any.

well there is, so deal with it

cant really blame them for wanting to divert as much attention as they can away from their Shitforhair, Douchebag potus.
The only crimes identified / PROVEN in all of these investigations have been:

Clapper / NSA illegally spying on Americans.
Brennan / CIA illegally spying on the Senate
Comey / the FBI illegally sharing classified info with a 3rd party
Comey potentially illegally leaking info
Comey Perjury
Lynch for Obstruction of justice
Susan Rice for illegally passing protected classified to Intel agencies for political reasons
Susan Rice for illegally unmasking Americans for political reasons
Obama loyalists for Felony Espionage

...and yet snowflakes, so interested in 'justice', continue to ignore, divert attention from, and defend these crimes in order to do their Don Quixote impersonation, continuing to try to take down Trump based on no crime, no collusion, no obstruction, and no evidence.

[QUOTE="NYcarbineer, post: 17518317, member: 18701"
You're an idiot. Obstruction of an investigation is a crime no matter what the investigation ultimately finds.[/QUOTE]
...except there has been no Obstruction - Comey testified to that.

Sorry, you are too retarded for even me to help.

Yes, the tired old argument/defense of the Left. When they have no argument, they simply call the other person a mindless idiot and retarded.
LOLOL

I've beaten you over the head with argument. So have others. You're just too slow to understand.

l.gif

Yes, it is MY fault you cannot prove your unprovable case! So you always try to change the topic! Say! How is the weather where you are at? And just what evidence is there that Trump obstructed any investigation?

Benghazi ....8 Investigations dragging over 4 years [2012-2016] nothing whatsoever found...someone like you is still calling for more Benghazi LOL

It also took 4 years from the start of the Whitewater investigation to the Bill Clinton impeachment.

Mueller was appointed one month ago.

Needless to say, a month into the Whitewater investigation, none of the weeping Trump-snowflakes here were shouting that Bill Clinton was clearly totally innocent, being nothing had been formally presented.

If it weren't for double standards, conservatives would have no standards at all.

well there is, so deal with it
NO, there is NOT a NEED for Mueller.

NO crime.
NO collusion.
NO obstruction.
NO evidence
...but yet Mueller is still around.

Not only is Mueller still around, but Hannity and his guests are increasingly making a very good case that he really needs to recuse himself and allow someone else to serve in his place and that Rosenstein was crazy to appoint him. How do you appoint an investigator to investigate a case where he is very close friends with one of the people he is investigating?

witch hunt
fishing expedition
fake media

you name it

Trump is their BITCH now !!

and you RW pukebots cant do a damn thing about it

witch hunt
fishing expedition
fake media
you name it

Trump is their BITCH now !

and you RW pukebotscant do a damn thing about it

Look at the disgusting Orange Pussy whining on the twitter LOL this is an "Alpha Male " ? ... Trump is the Orange Punk that spent four years on a Race based smear campaign against Our President Obama
upload_2017-6-15_6-49-25-png.133229

Trump tried to get Comey to drop an investigation into Flynn.

BULLSHIT. There is no evidence to support that claim. That claim is biased, opinionated BULLSHIT.

THE FACT is Trump, according to Comey, said THIS:

"'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

Show me where Trump told Comey, "Drop this investigation."
Show me where Trump declared, "Let this go!"

The FACT is Trump never said any of that, no matter how badly you wanted him to, no matter how badly you want to twist his comments into being so.

As I pointed out, the only way you can get Obstruction from Trump's comments is by ASSIGNING YOUR OWN MEANING TO HIS WORDS. You have to pull a Bill Clinton definition of the word 'Is' to get ordered obstruction from trump's words.

At the time Trump said this to Comey (and even now) NO evidence of any criminal activity had (HAS) been found against Flynn. Flynn had either quit / been fired or was about to, so Trump - as per his own words - expressed his hope that Comey would voluntarily drop the continued investigation of Flynn, thus the "I HOPE YOU...".

If Trump had intended to obstruct justice he would have ORDERED / TOLD Comey, 'Drop the investigation', not 'I HOPE YOU...'

Snowflakes are desperate, so desperate they are trying to assign their own meanings for what people say.
Says you, citing your own opinion. Meanwhile, Comey stated otherwise...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey

And while your opinion is meaningless, his is on the public record and available to Mueller.

I just wonder--- and I don't disagree with anything you said but ---if the Congress hasn't found a shred of evidence in nearly 11 months, just what will Mueller find?
Benghazi ....8 Investigations dragging over 4 years [2012-2016] nothing whatsoever found...someone like you is still calling for more Benghazi LOL

Nothing found, other than four dead Americans, a destroyed compound, and documented lies by the Obama admin about the cause being a YouTube video.
after 8 Investigations nothing and you still rant impotent...FUCK DONALD TRUMP and also FUCK YOU:badgrin:

Nothing found except a president and Susan Rice the National Security Advisor going around for weeks telling a blatant lie to the public that was proven they knew was totally false, nothing found but a Secretary of State who ignored 600 requests for additional security which she ignored then said she can't be bothered with every little detail that crosses her desk, and what difference does it make now anyway. A woman who always says she takes "full responsibility," but is never actually ever punished or fined or anything for what she does, nothing was found except that during the attack as those men died, Hillary was in bed sleeping. Nothing was found except that Hillary Clinton has been grossly incompetent in every duty she has ever had in this world and was only given the Secretary job as a payoff for losing the election with the promise that she would be president next time.

View attachment 133219

Russian collusion? There it is! Staring you RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FACE.
When the fuck will you asswipes quit usaing the deaths of 4 American to slander & lie? Really, have you no shame?

In the couple days after the attack, the video was given as a possibly reason followed by statements that there was still an ongoing investigation.

The FACT ( like you know or care what one is) is that video was just released in Arabic & broadcast on Arab TV & caused rioting in several Arab cities that very day.

Hillary Clinton was a good Secretary of State.

Those requests for additional security went to the State Security professionals who have to work with the money budgeted to them. Libya was a dangerous place as well know by the Ambassador.

But hey, be a total dick & keep running through the streets screaming " OMG OMG OMG Benghazi"

When every investigation found no fault & prove just how pathetic you are.

I really can't help you're too rightarded to fathom the investigation into Trump began after Comey was fired.

When the fuck will you asswipes quit usaing the deaths of 4 American to slander & lie? Really, have you no shame?
These soulless heartless lying mother Fuckers have no shame ...they have lost all vestiges of any shame...they are picking the cadavers of the dead and throwing them at the person of Hillary Clinton because they are disgusting soulless zombies who deserve Zero respect

Forum List

Back