Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

And now they say Dems disrespect ? After 8 Benghazi investigations?trying to pin it on Hill ? Look in the gd mirror repubs
For decades these nasty vile disgusting Republican shits have accused her of murdering Vince Foster ...

Or opened 8 investigations over Benghazi because 1 wasn't enough.
For people who dure hate Benghazi being mentioned, you snowflakes sure like bringing it up to justify the Trump Witch hunt. :p

Doing so, IMHO, shows distespect for those who died there.

After 3,000 people died on 9-11, republicans allowed only ONE investigation.

When 2 ambassadors were killed under Nixon/Ford there were ZERO investigations.
And after 3,000 Americans were jilled by Al Qaeda on 9/11/01, Obama and Hillary financed, supplied, armed, and took the country Un-Constitutionally to war to help them murder Gadaffi, who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists, and take over Libya.

Many call that 'treason'.

Afterwards, for our trouble, Al Qaeda murdered the 1st foreign Ambassador in over 30 years and 3 other Americans.

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.
You don't obstruct Justice if you are innocent

It's not a surprise since he fired Comey, told the Russians he did it to slow down or end the investigation on the Russians, and told us, via Lester Holt, the same.

So now, will the president finally give up this reality show he's been putting on, with his ''stay tuned to next week's show'' for more information yadahdahdah, and now, finally keep his mouth shut and fingers tweet-less and stop interfering with this ongoing Russian investigation?

The sooner President Trump stops his Circus maneuvers, the quicker this investigation can get to its end,

You snowflakes don't seem to grasp this quite yet...but Democrats don't WANT this investigation to get to it's "end" because there's nothing at the end! The goal is to keep this going for as long as possible despite not having any evidence that Trump "colluded" with the Russians to hack our elections or that he obstructed justice when he fired James Comey! Mark my words...this is going to be the longest...most over hyped "investigation" in the history of Washington and in the end they will come to the conclusion that there is smoke but they were never EVER able to find any fire!

It would have to go on for 8 years to be longer and more over-hyped than Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!

You thought endless investigation of Hillary while finding nothing were just fine.

If Democrats worked as hard at trying to make the country and the lives of Americans better as they have / do trying to exact revenge on Trump for beating Hillary we would all be much better off.

You mean like how republicans tried to repeal Obmacare 52 times, instead of writing a job creating bill.
For people who dure hate Benghazi being mentioned, you snowflakes sure like bringing it up to justify the Trump Witch hunt. :p

"dure?"

Is that like "covfefe?"

Maybe you should take the cock out of your mouth while you're posting?
Thank you for continuing to demonstrate how disgusting, pathetic, and low/no class snowflakes are...or maybe that's just you.

You're a fine example of the intolerant, disgusting, disrespectful, hate-driven 'resistance'.

Good luck with that, low life.
LOL

Poor, baby. Want some cheese to go with your whine burger?

And now they say Dems disrespect ? After 8 Benghazi investigations?trying to pin it on Hill ? Look in the gd mirror repubs
Plus 6 years of endless investigations when Clinton was president.

Obama and Hillary financed, supplied, armed, and took the country Un-Constitutionally to war to help them murder Gadaffi, who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists, and take over Libya.

Many call that 'treason'..

Gadaffi killed americans on flight 103

On 21 December 1988, N739PA, the aircraft operating the transatlantic leg of the route, was destroyed by a bomb, killing all 243 passengers and 16 crew, in what became known as the Lockerbie bombing

In 2003, Gaddafi accepted responsibility for the Lockerbie bombing

Plus 6 years of endless investigations when Clinton was president.
Getting a bj in the oval office would be nothing today unless it was Ivanka giving it. Now that would be news

Obama and Hillary financed, supplied, armed, and took the country Un-Constitutionally to war to help them murder Gadaffi, who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists, and take over Libya.

Many call that 'treason'..

Gadaffi killed americans on flight 103

On 21 December 1988, N739PA, the aircraft operating the transatlantic leg of the route, was destroyed by a bomb, killing all 243 passengers and 16 crew, in what became known as the Lockerbie bombing

In 2003, Gaddafi accepted responsibility for the Lockerbie bombing
Didn't Russia just shoot down a commercial airliner last year?

Whitewater investigation lasted seven years
Hillary's email investigation lasted five years
Benghazi investigation lasted four years

Russiagate has only been going on for 11 months.....plenty of time left

I'm sure we will beat the story to death for the next eight years, just as we have the other investigations. We are sure good at spending millions of dollar for no real reason.

Investigating Russian intervention in our electoral process is a good reason

Why do you want to just ignore it?

Sure I want it investigated, however just like the three investigations you mention, they will over investigate it and then continue to re-investigate for years. It's American politics and it is a waste of time and money. This investigation will turn out just like the others you mentioned and will be done out of spite, not what is best for the country.

Russia hacked the DNC servers in an attempt to influence our election. Most Americans should be outraged over that and sanctions should be invoked as punishment

As part of the investigation of that crime, we need to investigate why the party that was benefiting from that crime (Trump) was meeting with the Russians. If Trump has a legitimate explanation of what those meetings were about. Why hasn't he provided it?

First off, I said I wanted it investigated, I don't want another Benghazi, Whitewater or Hillary type investigation. Find out what we need to and prosecute or find nothing and close it. I don't want another Whitewater where we are digging for anything and everything, and the American people don't want it.

So far nothing has been found, so far we are going to Obstruction, which I predicted weeks ago.

It's a witch hunt by the left and I like them as much as I like the witch hunt by the right.

How is it a witch hunt when the key players (Flynn, Manafort, Stone and Kushner) have not testified?
I will be happy for this whole thing to go away (except sanctions on Russia) once I am assured by Mueller that their interactions with Russia were just routine business unrelated to the Russian hacks

I will be happy for this whole thing to go away (except sanctions on Russia) once I am assured by Mueller that their interactions with Russia were just routine business unrelated to the Russian hacks

Kushner talked with the head of a russian bank that was under US sanctions, making it illegal to do business with them.. So if Jared Kushner was talking business, he was conspiring to violate US sanctions. And if he wasn't talking business, why was he talking to the russian banker?

The Washington Post says that the Special Prosecutor is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

It's never the crime that goes these guys in. Always the coverup.
cb051917dAPR_zpszgjfuudy.jpg
trump_followers.jpg

Whitewater investigation lasted seven years
Hillary's email investigation lasted five years
Benghazi investigation lasted four years

Russiagate has only been going on for 11 months.....plenty of time left

I'm sure we will beat the story to death for the next eight years, just as we have the other investigations. We are sure good at spending millions of dollar for no real reason.

Investigating Russian intervention in our electoral process is a good reason

Why do you want to just ignore it?

Sure I want it investigated, however just like the three investigations you mention, they will over investigate it and then continue to re-investigate for years. It's American politics and it is a waste of time and money. This investigation will turn out just like the others you mentioned and will be done out of spite, not what is best for the country.

Russia hacked the DNC servers in an attempt to influence our election. Most Americans should be outraged over that and sanctions should be invoked as punishment

As part of the investigation of that crime, we need to investigate why the party that was benefiting from that crime (Trump) was meeting with the Russians. If Trump has a legitimate explanation of what those meetings were about. Why hasn't he provided it?

First off, I said I wanted it investigated, I don't want another Benghazi, Whitewater or Hillary type investigation. Find out what we need to and prosecute or find nothing and close it. I don't want another Whitewater where we are digging for anything and everything, and the American people don't want it.

So far nothing has been found, so far we are going to Obstruction, which I predicted weeks ago.

It's a witch hunt by the left and I like them as much as I like the witch hunt by the right.

"I don't want another Benghazi, Whitewater or Hillary type investigation. Find out what we need to and prosecute or find nothing and close it. I don't want another Whitewater"

Those were GOP witch hunts, today's DOJ investigations aren't political but based on Russia actually interfering with the US elections, according to EVERY US intel agency :)

Last edited:
"I don't want another Benghazi, Whitewater or Hillary type investigation. Find out what we need to and prosecute or find nothing and close it. I don't want another Whitewater"

Those were GOP witch hunts, today's DOJ investigations aren't political but based on Russia actually interfering with the US elections, according to EVER US intel agency :)

These anti Democracy Tactics have a long heritage with the Repugnant Party
war%2Bmongers%2BNixon%2Bracist%2Banti%2Bdrug%2Bpolicy%2Bquote.jpg

If Democrats worked as hard at trying to make the country and the lives of Americans better as they have / do trying to exact revenge on Trump for beating Hillary we would all be much better off.

You mean like how republicans tried to repeal Obmacare 52 times, instead of writing a job creating bill.

THIS is what disrespect looks like Cupcake

mccarthy.png

Forum List

Back