Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Trump is hearing the baying hounds and the Police sirens and the sounds of 'Lawyers in Love
Special Counsel Has Hired 13 Lawyers, 'With Several More In The Pipeline'
tumblr_or8tb18Efm1tp0mqvo1_500.jpg

'Hearing the braying hounds...'?!

Bwuhahaha...who do you think you are, Bill Shakespear? :p

That's going to a lot of trouble just to say, "Mueller is 'stacking the deck' in the snowflakes' last opportunity to 'get Trump'. :p

and an inappropriate comment from Trump years ago on late nite TV is what finally gets snowflakes to make hypocritical comments and show faux concern....

Bwuhahahaha...

Actually it was a confession, caught on tape, of Trump bragging of his sexual abuses against women.

That wasn't the point, DimWit, don't try to blow smoke up my ass! The point was the claim that Trump would hire Flynn even knowing that he was under investigation. Pure fiction, like all of your other crap. Never mind that Flynn's whole thing started by a felony violation of the Espionage Act.
Actually Trump was informed about the investigation of russian interference, and of american contacts with the russians. Trump was getting presidential briefs about it, until Trump stopped the daily briefings. Calling them "fake news"

That wasn't the point, DimWit, don't try to blow smoke up my ass! The point was the claim that Trump would hire Flynn even knowing that he was under investigation. Pure fiction, like all of your other crap. Never mind that Flynn's whole thing started by a felony violation of the Espionage Act.
Actually Trump was informed about the investigation of russian interference, and of american contacts with the russians. Trump was getting presidential briefs about it, until Trump stopped the daily briefings. Calling them "fake news"

So then, if all true, then you are admitting Trump did not conspire! To conspire or obstruct, you have to have the INTENT to do so. Obviously Trump can no longer know what news to believe! Thank you.

So then, if all true, then you are admitting Trump did not conspire! To conspire or obstruct, you have to have the INTENT to do so. Obviously Trump can no longer know what news to believe! Thank you.

Even if Trump didn't conspire with the collusion, Trump conspired to obstruct.
Trump told three people to shut down the Flynn investigation. (hint hint wink wink)
Then he started firing people investigating him and his people. The acting AG, the US Attorney in New York, The FBI director, and now he's looking to fire the Deputy AG, and Special Counsel.

Will Mike Pense pardon Trump once he goes to prison?

It's VERY possible Crooked Donnie Small Hands will pardon Flynn

You know Seawytch, looking over your 7 charts, this person met this person, this person met that person, worked here, had a fundraiser there, was married to this person, was run by that person, NONE OF THAT CRAP means anything! It doesn't prove anything. Affluent people GET AROUND. They travel the world! At best it proves that there are 129,000,000 Russians living in this world and they can show up anywhere, JUST LIKE Jews, Germans, Muslims, and Italians! Get your pecker out of your hand and DEAL WITH IT.

Nope, nothing has been proven to the public...yet. It's why we're having an investigation. Be patient.
investigating nothing. they're all playing cards and laughing at you all.

Trump told three people to shut down the Flynn investigation. (hint hint wink wink)
Then he started firing people investigating him and his people. The acting AG, the US Attorney in New York, The FBI director, and now he's looking to fire the Deputy AG, and Special Counsel.

Goof Lord... you've lost it.

so you mean that it doesn't matter we just want trump out of office cause he beat hitlery. right? that is exactly what that sounded like to me. now take your ball and go home.

Goof Lord... you've lost it.

Did I leave somebody off the Donald Trump hit list?

so you mean that it doesn't matter we just want trump out of office cause he beat hitlery. right? that is exactly what that sounded like to me. now take your ball and go home.

Just the opposite. The collusion investigation was going to die on it's own. But when Trump put a pillow over it's mouth and tried to kill it, that was a separate crime of attempted murder.

This is like the hydra. If you cut off one head, three grow back in it's place. And Trump is no hercules.

Just the opposite. The collusion investigation was going to die on it's own. But when Trump put a pillow over it's mouth and tried to kill it, that was a separate crime of attempted murder.

This is like the hydra. If you cut off one head, three grow back in it's place. And Trump is no hercules.
dude it is dead. prove to me it isn't post something that has come out. Comey stated so under oath. need me to post that?

There can't be obstruction of Justice if there is no crime. Have fun pissing up yet another rope.

I would think you all would learn a lesson the last time you were fed a mountain of poo, but you all want believe so bad that you'll believe any crap they shove up your keester.
Great, another Judge Judy.

There were crimes being investigated, namely, collusion between Trump associates and Russian hacking.

And there was none. For Obstruction to occur there has to be an underlying crime and there wasn't one.

That is a simple fact that clearly you will never get through your ever so thick skulls. Collusion, if it had occurred, and we know it didn't, is not a crime.

Duh!
Potential crimes were being investigated. That's all that's needed. No one need be prosecuted with any charges for Trump to be found guilty of obstruction. Hell, no one even needs to be charged with an underlying crime.

Really? NAME THEM!
For one, the investigation into Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December.

Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House

Which is about flynn. Not trump. Point out a single supposed crime that Trump is supposed to have done.

Trump is a moron

He forced them to name a Special Counsel and then whined about a witch hunt when they did

Sure I want it investigated, however just like the three investigations you mention, they will over investigate it and then continue to re-investigate for years. It's American politics and it is a waste of time and money. This investigation will turn out just like the others you mentioned and will be done out of spite, not what is best for the country.

Russia hacked the DNC servers in an attempt to influence our election. Most Americans should be outraged over that and sanctions should be invoked as punishment

As part of the investigation of that crime, we need to investigate why the party that was benefiting from that crime (Trump) was meeting with the Russians. If Trump has a legitimate explanation of what those meetings were about. Why hasn't he provided it?

First off, I said I wanted it investigated, I don't want another Benghazi, Whitewater or Hillary type investigation. Find out what we need to and prosecute or find nothing and close it. I don't want another Whitewater where we are digging for anything and everything, and the American people don't want it.

So far nothing has been found, so far we are going to Obstruction, which I predicted weeks ago.

It's a witch hunt by the left and I like them as much as I like the witch hunt by the right.

How is it a witch hunt when the key players (Flynn, Manafort, Stone and Kushner) have not testified?
I will be happy for this whole thing to go away (except sanctions on Russia) once I am assured by Mueller that their interactions with Russia were just routine business unrelated to the Russian hacks

The issue is if that is what it turns out to be, the left will find the next issue to rush an investigation, you are not any better than the right nutters who find a scandal under every rock.

It is the Republicans who are driving this investigation

Democrats are just spectators

Lol!

Benghazi didn't start out to be a witch hunt, neither did Whitewater, it's what they turn into. Surely you are smart enough to see that.

Both were always about going after the Clintons. And when they couldn't find any wrongdoing, they expanded the investigations into a witchhunt. Catching republicans like Gov Jim Guy Tucker.

Which was wrong, and I am all for the investigation however I am against the witch hunts. Are you or only certain witch hunts okay?

Great, another Judge Judy.

There were crimes being investigated, namely, collusion between Trump associates and Russian hacking.

And there was none. For Obstruction to occur there has to be an underlying crime and there wasn't one.

That is a simple fact that clearly you will never get through your ever so thick skulls. Collusion, if it had occurred, and we know it didn't, is not a crime.

Duh!
Potential crimes were being investigated. That's all that's needed. No one need be prosecuted with any charges for Trump to be found guilty of obstruction. Hell, no one even needs to be charged with an underlying crime.

Really? NAME THEM!
For one, the investigation into Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December.

Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House

Which is about flynn. Not trump. Point out a single supposed crime that Trump is supposed to have done.
For no crime done he sure has been squirming trying to stop investigations trying to get flnn out so he couldn't testify, firing investigators and repubs see no connection No wonder they're repubs

dude it is dead. prove to me it isn't post something that has come out. Comey stated so under oath. need me to post that?

Just post the DATE of when Comey sid that. Trump said he was under investigation this morning (6/16/17)

Will Mike Pense pardon Trump once he goes to prison?

It's VERY possible Crooked Donnie Small Hands will pardon Flynn

You know Seawytch, looking over your 7 charts, this person met this person, this person met that person, worked here, had a fundraiser there, was married to this person, was run by that person, NONE OF THAT CRAP means anything! It doesn't prove anything. Affluent people GET AROUND. They travel the world! At best it proves that there are 129,000,000 Russians living in this world and they can show up anywhere, JUST LIKE Jews, Germans, Muslims, and Italians! Get your pecker out of your hand and DEAL WITH IT.

Nope, nothing has been proven to the public...yet. It's why we're having an investigation. Be patient.
investigating nothing. they're all playing cards and laughing at you all.

If thinking that helps you sleep at night...good luck with your fantasy world.

Forum List

Back