Trump "unfriends" Piers Morgan after difficult interview with CNN lapdog

...Whatever. People hear what they want to hear.
True. "Sarcasm" vs "Complete blithering idiot", which is more likely as far as Trump is concerned? Either way, not much reassurance or leadership.
As I said, people hear what they want to hear. Your post is case in point. Pretty sure you weren't a fan before the crisis. Fair?
Fair. He was a blithering idiot before the crisis, and he's still a blithering idiot, fact. As regards the "sarcasm defence", that' can be so easilt debunked by looking at the briefing footage. I agree, some people see and hear what they want to. Luckily outside the "Trumposphere" most Americans are now seeing what the rest of Europe has seen for the last four years.
I watched it and laughed out loud. I saw it as a joke. No reasonable person would have taken that seriously. To each their own.
Just what America needs in the middle of a crisis, a standup comedy routine from their President.

True. "Sarcasm" vs "Complete blithering idiot", which is more likely as far as Trump is concerned? Either way, not much reassurance or leadership.
As I said, people hear what they want to hear. Your post is case in point. Pretty sure you weren't a fan before the crisis. Fair?
Fair. He was a blithering idiot before the crisis, and he's still a blithering idiot, fact. As regards the "sarcasm defence", that' can be so easilt debunked by looking at the briefing footage. I agree, some people see and hear what they want to. Luckily outside the "Trumposphere" most Americans are now seeing what the rest of Europe has seen for the last four years.
I watched it and laughed out loud. I saw it as a joke. No reasonable person would have taken that seriously. To each their own.
Just what America needs in the middle of a crisis, a standup comedy routine from their President.
It was one joke and this crisis IMO has been overblown by the media. Reports I am seeing now that we are testing more is a lot more people had it so the death rate is a lot smaller and the reason NY is so out of whack with the rest of the country is because they mingled flu deaths with COVID-19 deaths. True/False? IDK.

I do know that politicizing this doesn't help. Sans blaming the evil Communist Chine lying regime.

It was one joke and this crisis IMO has been overblown by the media. Reports I am seeing now that we are testing more is a lot more people had it so the death rate is a lot smaller and the reason NY is so out of whack with the rest of the country is because they mingled flu deaths with COVID-19 deaths. True/False? IDK.

I do know that politicizing this doesn't help. Sans blaming the evil Communist Chine lying regime.
Why did you make such a fuss about Vietnam ? This is going to be a lot worse.

Why did you make such a fuss about Vietnam ? This is going to be a lot worse.
I did? Nope

Forum List

Back