Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Are there any pro life conservatives that agree with Trumps original assertion? If Abortion was illegal, should the woman be punished?

How could you not agree? If it's illegal, the act is a crime, if it's a crime, there must be criminals. Anyone who willingly participates in a crime are subject to criminal punishment.

Not rocket science

Note: "If it were banned in America"......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

He can't even handle pressure from Chris Matthews - so just imagine him with Putin. Trump's a choker.
Matthews put him in a position where in order to answer the question, he was damned either way. Trump, for all his faults, tends not to equivocate and blather on without answering the question like most politicians do. So what is he supposed to say--if someone is theoretically breaking the law, that person should theoretically be punished, yes? Matthews was being a total asshole--I've never seen him before, but I'll sure make a mental note not to in the future, either. He reminds me of a defense attorney who used to try putting words in my mouth on the stand all the time.

Trump can't handle pressure. He's a choker. Imagine what Putin would do to him. Trump is also a world class idiot. CNN just reported that Trump has changed his stance on abortion FOUR times in ONE week. You can't blame that on Chris Matthews. Wow...
I completely agree that Trump's an idiot, but I'll not take advantage of a wholly unfair situation to accuse Trump of something which isn't accurate. I have never seen Putin behave remotely like Chris Matthews, by the way. Don't think it would happen.

I might be one of the only ones because I extremely believe in the enforcement of ALL existing laws and that if you don't like a law, instead of breaking it, change it or get it pulled.

What punishment? That is not for me to decide. What would I personally like to see? I don't care what punishment it would be in this purely hypothetical situation that will never happen...except for the continued barbaric cases of late term abortions where children capable of living outside the womb are murdered in horrific ways.

Jail time - at least 6 months in jail...and I would plaster their cell walls with sonogram pictures of their baby, pictures of the instrument being rammed into their baby's head to scramble it's brains and kill it before it was pulled out of them, and play the sound of it's heartbeat over and over, to let them know they did not just kill a lump of cells or some fetus.

Ah, yes, let the misogyny flow through you.

Here it is everyone, the Misogyny of the Pro-Life movement on full display. They want to PUNISH women for having abortions.

Do you think that if something is declared illegal, those that willingly participate in the crime are not criminally liable?

Can you come up with another law like that?

APPLETON, Wis. — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday that there “has to be some form of punishment” for abortion if it were banned in the U.S. — as he says it should be — and that punishment should fall on the woman.

Trump, who is currently struggling with women voters, was pressed on the issue of abortion during an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, set to air Wednesday evening.

Matthews asked whether abortion should be punished, and Trump initially skated around the issue. He said some Republicans would say it should be, and that he “would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on.”

He then asked Matthews — but didn’t answer himself — “Are you going to, say, put them to jail?” and added he was anti-abortion and that “you have to ban” abortion.

“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump said, adding “Yeah” when Matthews asked if he meant for the woman. The host asked if that punishment would be closer to 10 days or 10 years, and Trump said he didn’t know.

Trump indicated he would be far more lenient on the man who impregnated a woman who had an abortion — he said he did not think they would bear the same level of responsibility.

The Trump campaign quickly tried to walk back his comments afterward, saying the matter should be decided by the states. Later, Trump put out a statement that said his position was unchanged, but contradicted his past statements entirely:

If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed — like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions.​

More: TRUMP UNHINGED: 'PUNISHMENT' FOR WOMEN WHO ABORT

The video clearly shows that Trump can't even handle pressure from Chris Matthews - so how could he possibly handle pressure from world leaders like Putin? Trump likes to brag about being a world class negotiator - which he is clearly not. He chokes under pressure. Trump wants to force women back into dark alleys - and then also wants to punish them.

Trump really said if you had heard him is that abortion's not really an issue to him, he's going to do nothing about it. If abortion is your issue, he's the Republican you want the most. He was just guessing the Republican position and he guessed wrong. If that was actually an issue to him, he'd have known the Republican position to punish abortion providers, not the women

Do you think that if something is declared illegal, those that willingly participate in the crime are not criminally liable?

Actually, that pretty much describes our prostitution laws. Yes, it's "illegal", and you can still hire a hooker pretty easily on line or going to a strip joint or a massage parlor.

Actually, that pretty much describes our prostitution laws. Yes, it's "illegal", and you can still hire a hooker pretty easily on line or going to a strip joint or a massage parlor.

You realize that doesn't answer the question, right?

Both the hooker and the client are criminally liable.

You took my side without even realizing it.

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

He can't even handle pressure from Chris Matthews - so just imagine him with Putin. Trump's a choker.
Matthews put him in a position where in order to answer the question, he was damned either way. Trump, for all his faults, tends not to equivocate and blather on without answering the question like most politicians do. So what is he supposed to say--if someone is theoretically breaking the law, that person should theoretically be punished, yes? Matthews was being a total asshole--I've never seen him before, but I'll sure make a mental note not to in the future, either. He reminds me of a defense attorney who used to try putting words in my mouth on the stand all the time.
He wasn't damned either way

All he needed to do was state that he did not think women who get abortions should be punished......not hard really

All he needed to do was state that he did not think women who get abortions should be punished......not hard really

No, if it's illegal they must.

That's how our legal system works

If you are writing new abortion laws, it wouldn't be illegal would it?

If you are writing new abortion laws, it wouldn't be illegal would it?

But that wasn't the question.

There was an if in front of it

If it were illegal, it's not a matter of if the woman would be punished, the only question would be, what the punishment would be

In every case I am aware of, willful participation in a crime makes the participant criminally liable.

There is no, the woman is the victim BS.

It's either a crime or it's not

Last edited:
You realize that doesn't answer the question, right?

Both the hooker and the client are criminally liable.

You took my side without even realizing it.

Are you some kind of retard? How many people are arrested for prostitution? How many face severer punishments other than, "Oh, shit, don't tell my wife!"

Those charged with the crime dickhead.

And it happens quite often

But thanks for the response based on pure emotion. It was amusing

Last edited:
Hmmm... outlaw abortions and throw women in jail.

Now there's a winning platform to run on for a misogynist running against a woman for president of the United States.
thumbsup.gif

Now there's a winning platform to run on for a misogynist running against a woman for president of the United States.
thumbsup.gif

They would also throw men in jail as well.

Or did you not think of that?
So?

Trump's dream is to outlaw abortion and throw women in jail. Do you even fathom why 70% of women have an unfavorable opinion of Trump?

Can you understand why he's going to get schlonged in an election against Hillary since most voters in presidential elections tend to be women?

moral imperative" ... :lmao:

It was mainly a Democrat Party imperative to kill off and control Blacks, it's still working very well for Democrats, most abortion clinics are in poor Black neighborhoods as you well know unfriend...

Um, guy, 5 of the 7 Justices who voted for Roe v. Wade were appointed by Nixon and Eisenhower.

Blacks have statistically more abortions because they have less access to other kinds of contraception.
No, they don't. Condoms can be purchased at any pharmacy, for a few bucks. If blacks can afford straight malt liquor they can afford condoms.

thumbsup.gif

They would also throw men in jail as well.

Or did you not think of that?
So?

Trump's dream is to outlaw abortion and throw women in jail. Do you even fathom why 70% of women have an unfavorable opinion of Trump?

Can you understand why he's going to get schlonged in an election against Hillary since most voters in presidential elections tend to be women?

So?

I've not taken a position as to rather or not it should be illegal or not.

Instead I've chosen to show the hypocricy of trying to make it illegal and then (cake and eat it too) attempting to say "but the woman would NOT face criminal liability"

That's not how our justice system works.

Any willing participant in any crime is criminally liable.

Now rape, incest or life of mother could be exceptions due to duress. But elective abortions? NOT A CHANCE.

Forum List

Back