Trump uninformed

I know you trumpturds will yell fake news, but after reading this on several news sites including fox I just can't say this is fake, but rather hilarious. Yep, Kelly says what one says on the campaign trail doesn't necessarily mean he won't change his mind. lol

John Kelly suggests Trump wasn't 'fully informed' when he promised wall across entire border

Kind of like not so shovel ready jobs I guess. Ya live and you learn.

So there was some delay in those projects, instead of 2009 happened in 2010. How the fuck is that comparable to great wall of china v2.0 Trump talked up?

Most never happened at all dipstick. Some are still waiting on environmental clearance. GFY.

Go ahead and source that, bullshit muncher.

That’s one of the selling points used over and over again by pundits, as they are paraded out repeatedly on broadcast and cable network news programs – that so-called “shovel-ready” projects will challenge economic woes by revitalizing something we need to do anyway. But only 3 percent of the Obama stimulus plan is slated for such projects.

Debunking Stimulus Myth: Only 3% Allotted for Road, Bridge Infrastructure Spending

I don't see ANYTHING about shovel ready jobs that not only got delayed, but never happened.

Want to try again, bullshit peddler?

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - Wikipedia

So there was some delay in those projects, instead of 2009 happened in 2010. How the fuck is that comparable to great wall of china v2.0 Trump talked up?

Most never happened at all dipstick. Some are still waiting on environmental clearance. GFY.

That’s one of the selling points used over and over again by pundits, as they are paraded out repeatedly on broadcast and cable network news programs – that so-called “shovel-ready” projects will challenge economic woes by revitalizing something we need to do anyway. But only 3 percent of the Obama stimulus plan is slated for such projects.

Debunking Stimulus Myth: Only 3% Allotted for Road, Bridge Infrastructure Spending

I don't see ANYTHING about shovel ready jobs that not only got delayed, but never happened.

Didn't read the link did, ya twerp. From my link:

“We’re making a series of investments that point to the future, as well as just dealing with rebuilding our roads, bridges, et cetera,” Obama said on ABC’s Jan. 11 “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”

3% for roads and bridges, good job maobama. BTW how are you liking your Solyndra solar panels?

“We’re making a series of investments that point to the future, as well as just dealing with rebuilding our roads, bridges, et cetera,” Obama said on ABC’s Jan. 11 “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”

3% for roads and bridges, good job maobama. BTW how are you liking your Solyndra solar panels?

I read that carefully worded, misleading junk, I also linked you to 100 billion in infrastructure spending that as matter of record did happen. I don't think it magically evaporated without trace, I think it created or sustained a whole lot of jobs just when we needed them most.

BTW, love my Tesla

I know you trumpturds will yell fake news, but after reading this on several news sites including fox I just can't say this is fake, but rather hilarious. Yep, Kelly says what one says on the campaign trail doesn't necessarily mean he won't change his mind. lol

John Kelly suggests Trump wasn't 'fully informed' when he promised wall across entire border

Trump never claimed to build a wall contiguously across the entire southern border. There have always been places where it is never possible or needed. This is not news. As to Mexico, they don't need to agree to finance it, it is up to US to build it into our trade structure that part of that with Mexico goes to finance the wall! Again, no news here.

I read that carefully worded, misleading junk, I also linked you to 100 billion in infrastructure spending that as matter of record did happen. I don't think it magically evaporated without trace, I think it created or sustained a whole lot of jobs just when we needed them most.

BTW, love my Tesla

My link said they spent 30 billion on roads and bridges, yours was less.

"$27.5 billion for highway and bridge construction projects"

As to shovel ready jobs, there was a state project to install a roundabout near my home where 5 major roads come together. They worked on the project for most of the spring and closed the road completely during the summer so school buses would not need to detour.

After Obama's shovel ready jobs stimulus was passed a sign magically appeared touting the federal government's stimulus money that supposedly paid for the project. Not only was the project not shovel ready, it was already completed, so in effect they repaid the state what it had spent on the project.

Every president in history says shit on the trail that falls apart after winning. Every single one of them.
But none of them lied every damn time they stepped in front of a camera like Trump does.

There have always been places where it is never possible or needed.

Those impossible places to build a wall must be the portions that Mexico has finally agreed to pay for???......Just asking.....LOL

"Trump said in the Reuters interview that he already gets exercise.
"I mean I walk, I this, I that," Trump said." - CNN

Come on. Trumpkins, please tell me you still have a sense of humor. That is some funny shit right there.

BTW, love my Tesla

Dummy you do realize that jobs are not limited to highway and bridges right? Then why can’t you get that this is nothing but contrived bullshit?

BTW, love my Tesla

Dummy you do realize that jobs are not limited to highway and bridges right? Then why can’t you get that this is nothing but contrived bullshit?

Well child I guess you missed the part that said States are still sitting on more than a billion slated for energy upgrades to homes, that was part of the infrastructure spending. So feel free to move the goal posts again.

there's a huge difference between knowing the candidate is overpromising and being a dumbfuck trump supporter

Tell us how that hope and change and a transparent government worked out for us ?

I can’t fhink of anyone who has run for President that didn’t over promise or promise something that in reality was not realistic guess that made them all uninformed as well.

Get the f-outaa-here, no one comes even close to clown Trump.

The wall - beautiful 30 feet solid wall paid for by Mexico (begging congress to buy SOMETHING)
The healthcare - cover everyone at fraction of cost (instead caused price increases, millions more un-insured)
The jobs - best jobs president god ever created (2017 slowest job growth in 6 years)
The growth - 4% GDP growth! (now touts 2.6% first three Q of 2017)
The deficits - will eliminate within 8 years! (increased long-run deficits by Trillion+ with tax-cuts)
The North Korea and Israel - Will solve this easily! (hasn't solved shit)
The Tax-cuts - for low and middle class, not rich , and paid for (now admits it was mostly about corporate tax cut, will add a lot of debt)

No one promised so much horseshit.

Gorsuch in the supreme court

Mandate gone

Paris accord gone

The US embassy moved to Jerusalem

Tax cut

Shall I go on?

You little liar, it takes fucking years to design build , get permits and fight tree hugger libtards like you in courts..

BTW, love my Tesla

It was nice trees and fucking signs you idiot..

So what you are saying is that the Dirty Democratic Party is against border enforcement and immigration control ...........but everyone already knows this.

Trump is "uninformed" even after your repeat the same fact to him 20 times.....

I knew this story would change this morning when trump got to tweeting. Seems he is disputing Kelly, can this be the beginning of the end for trump kelly love affair?

You will never convince me this guy trump passed a mental test, shit he changes his mind within mid-sentence sometimes. He just doesn't know what he wants. Goddamn if he could just pick something and stick with it I may be able to tolerate the fool.

Forum List

Back