Trump uninformed

I know you trumpturds will yell fake news, but after reading this on several news sites including fox I just can't say this is fake, but rather hilarious. Yep, Kelly says what one says on the campaign trail doesn't necessarily mean he won't change his mind. lol

John Kelly suggests Trump wasn't 'fully informed' when he promised wall across entire border

So what did he say that we didn't know?
We knew Mexico wasn't going to write a check...we can extract it other ways
We also knew that he wasn't going to build a wall in the Rio Grande or over mountains

I know you trumpturds will yell fake news, but after reading this on several news sites including fox I just can't say this is fake, but rather hilarious. Yep, Kelly says what one says on the campaign trail doesn't necessarily mean he won't change his mind. lol

John Kelly suggests Trump wasn't 'fully informed' when he promised wall across entire border

We also knew that he wasn't going to build a wall in the Rio Grande or over mountains
Apparently lil Donnie wasnt aware, as his chief of staff and spokespeople are pointing out. I wonder if spmeone had to grab a crayon and draw him a picture of a river ir a mountain?

Apparently lil Donnie wasnt aware, as his chief of staff and spokespeople are pointing out. I wonder if spmeone had to grab a crayon and draw him a picture of a river ir a mountain?
Well unlike democrats, Trump knows an island cant capsize

Well unlike democrats, Trump knows an island cant capsize
That was stupid and lame, even for you.

Kind of like not so shovel ready jobs I guess. Ya live and you learn.

Like your doctor, keep your doctor.

The difference is, when Obama told a lie, he was just lying in order to hide criminal activity.

When Trump *lies* it's either a complete fabrication by the leftists, or it's just the leftists pretending to not understand what was said. Semantics.

The wall thing..that's semantics.
"Trump was lying when he talked about building a wall because every inch of the border won't be a wall...some of it will be FENCE!!!"

It's just stupid. Like leftists are stupid.

Spot on, geniuses! Just look at all of the Obama supporters running around either denying he said it, or saying it was actually true and you whiners just dont understand.

Oh wait, neither of those things are happening at all. Guess the Trumpkins are just unique in their silliness.

Spot on, geniuses! Just look at all of the Obama supporters running around either denying he said it, or saying it was actually true and you whiners just dont understand.

Oh wait, neither of those things are happening at all. Guess the Trumpkins are just unique in their silliness.
what on earth are you yammering about now...

Forum List

Back