"Trump University" a scam? Top story on Washington Post

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Last edited:
good ole DNC Compost. it' should be what university isn't a scam today. that is filled with nasty people who scams the money from people while they live the high life

good ole DNC Compost. it' should be what university isn't a scam today. that is filled with nasty people who scams the money from people while they live the high life

Doesn't surprise me that you hate education, science and any to do with knowledge. Taliban and Isis are also this way.

This is OLD NEWS that we had a thread on Sept.4th.... look it up, I'm not about to help the intellectually handicapped!

Doesn't surprise me that you hate education, science and any to do with knowledge. Taliban and Isis are also this way.

doesn't surprise me you're spouting off about education, science for about the 10, oooth time. and I didn't start the thread so how can I hate it? go bitch at the WashingtonCompost they are the ones who hates all that. and quit being so silly.

Look, another Trump hit piece from the crowd who swears they want him to be the nominee. Nervous, are you? :lol:

This is OLD NEWS that we had a thread on Sept.4th.... look it up, I'm not about to help the intellectually handicapped!
The date in the article is September 13.

And when was this incident, Sept. 13?...or WAY BEFORE and they are just bringing it up again to TRY and do another HIT on The Donald! As I said, intellectually handicapped!

Oh, I see your coward ass out there WingNut giving an I agree...come on in out of the rain, idiot so we can smack you around also!

Last edited:

And when was this incident, Sept. 13?...or WAY BEFORE and they are just bringing it up again to TRY and do another HIT on The Donald! As I said, intellectually handicapped!

Oh, I see your coward ass out their WingNut giving an I agree...come on in out of the rain, idiot so we can smack you around also!
So it is not news because the Washington Post didn't follow students around as they sat on their classrooms? You are an idiot, aren't you.

Last edited:

Oh, I see your coward ass out their WingNut giving an I agree...come on in out of the rain, idiot so we can smack you around also!
So it is not news because the Washington Post didn't follow students around as they say on their classrooms? You are an idiot, aren't you.

Listen moron, YOU reported a story that we covered on Sept. 4th and you people got your ass kicked. Ever try a search to see if it was covered...NO, that would only be by the FORUM rules, and NeoCommies are exempt from Forum rules... What a turd, .... WingNut, you sure you don't want part of this action?

RWs - quit making excuses and quit trying to derail the thread.

Drumpf is a crook and you all know it.

He screwed over a lot of people with this phony university scam, just like another of your heroes, Lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck.

RWs - quit making excuses and quit trying to derail the thread.

Drumpf is a crook and you all know it.

He screwed over a lot of people with this phony university scam, just like another of your heroes, Lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck.

Once an asshole, always an asshole...Fugly proves that every day on USMB

The Donald may have a huge ego, but he’s not that venal. Unlike the Clintons, who gladly sell influence speech by speech, he’s a big deal guy. In 2009, Trump certainly didn’t need to grub for bucks one student at a time. It's simply another DemocRAT maneuver by a DemocRAT AG of NYS!

So it is not news because the Washington Post didn't follow students around as they say on their classrooms? You are an idiot, aren't you.

Listen moron, YOU reported a story that we covered on Sept. 4th and you people got your ass kicked. Ever try a search to see if it was covered...NO, that would only be by the FORUM rules, and NeoCommies are exempt from Forum rules... What a turd, .... WingNut, you sure you don't want part of this action?
The story is dated September 13 which is today. You are mad because you don't want people to read more about the "university". You wish no further news outlets had picked up the story. Too late now, angry wingnut.

The story is dated September 13 which is today. You are mad because you don't want people to read more about the "university". You wish no further news outlets had picked up the story. Too late now, angry wingnut.

When did it happen, and they are AGAIN reporting on it.... I apologize, you DON'T have a IQ, an amoeba is smarter!...BTW fucknuts, NATIONAL REVIEW had a story on it back on 7/16/15! Now go look that up, waste of good oxygen, these NeoCommies!

When did it happen, and they are AGAIN reporting on it.... I apologize, you DON'T have a IQ, an amoeba is smarter!...BTW fucknuts, NATIONAL REVIEW had a story on it back on 7/16/15! Now go look that up, waste of good oxygen, these NeoCommies!
So if the National Review had a story on something, the Washington Post cannot have a story on the same topic? You are just mad that even more people today will read about this "university". In fact, Other media outlets are certainly going to have even more stories on the same topic. Suffer wing nut.
The story got legs. And fast ones at that.

No need to throw a frothy mouthed tantrum. Your boy is a con artist. Get over it.

What exactly is the problem anyway? This Is an ongoing news item that will be reported on continually until there is a judgment. When the problem goes away the story goes away. If it doesn't you will have to put up with it until it does.

Hhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/was-donald-trumps-education-venture-trump-university-a-scam/2015/09/13/299ed9c8-52c0-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html

The "honest" label attached to Donald Trump took
a hit as the Washington Post breaks the story of Donald Trump's "Trump University", a failed university that is being currently sued for false advertisement by the State attorney general. Students apparently didn't learn shit despite their high tuition money.
Democrats and establishment republicans are scared witless of Trump.

Hhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/was-donald-trumps-education-venture-trump-university-a-scam/2015/09/13/299ed9c8-52c0-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html

a hit as the Washington Post breaks the story of Donald Trump's "Trump University", a failed university that is being currently sued for false advertisement by the State attorney general. Students apparently didn't learn shit despite their high tuition money.
ROFL enrolling on credit cards? What a bunch of morons you democrats are.

This is just another one of Trumps money making scams. When dealing with Trump, buyer beware should be taken to heart. His investors, creditors, and customers thought they could trust him. Big Mistake.

Forum List

Back