🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump University!

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
For those who are supporting Trump, are you okay with Trump university. People were suppose to be able to learn to make megabucks in realastate like Trump. Trump University turned out to be a scam, all under the Trump name. People were conned out of millions without learning how to become realastate tycoons liked The Donald.

www.nationalreview.com/article/421236/donald-trump-university-scam-candidate-2016

Do we want a conman as president? Or am I wrong about Trump University being a scam?

Last edited:
Do we want a conman as president?

Are you new to America? They're all conmen.
No! Nice way to dodge the question.

I don't think Ben Carson is a conman. But he isn't going to be elected.

It's not a dodge. No, I don't want a conman in the White House, but that isn't an option. All professional politicians are conmen. That's just the nature of the beast. So our choices are conman or conman.

No, Carson isn't a con man, but only because he can't figure out how.
Because brain surgery is easier to figure out.

What do you think those silly stories about him wanting to kill his other with a hammer or the time he claimed to have tried to stab a friend, if not an effort to scam people into believing he was once a hood rat? The desire to be a conman is there, but he just can't get a handle on how to go about it.

It's not a dodge. No, I don't want a conman in the White House, but that isn't an option. All professional politicians are conmen. That's just the nature of the beast. So our choices are conman or conman.
So if a conman is to be elected, lets pick the one that cons best.

Are you okay with Trump University? Was it a scam or not?

What do you think those silly stories about him wanting to kill his other with a hammer or the time he claimed to have tried to stab a friend, if not an effort to scam people into believing he was once a hood rat?
Maybe at one time he was a hood rat.

I don't know anything about Trump University, so I can't speak intelligently about it one way or the other.

IF you have to stick to republicans or democrats.

I don't know anything about Trump University, so I can't speak intelligently about it one way or the other.
Well, if you plan on voting for Trump, you might want to google it, or at least check out the link I posted.

What do you think those silly stories about him wanting to kill his other with a hammer or the time he claimed to have tried to stab a friend, if not an effort to scam people into believing he was once a hood rat?
Maybe at one time he was a hood rat.

Right. He was a hood rat just like Will Ferrell was in that movie
Get_Hard_Movie__3_.jpg

Mainly because people want conmen as their politicians.

Gordon Brown took over from Tony Blair as PM of the UK.

After years of the Tories shouting about how bad spin was, Brown decided to not use spin. Everyone hated him, he lost the next election to the Tories, who were using spin, and have been using it ever since.

For example they took loads of money that was earmarked for new school buildings or renovating old ones, then they gave back half that money and spun it so they looked good because they were giving money for school buildings, and people loved them for it.

People love Trump because he's telling them what they want to hear, not what they should hear.

People don't love people who tell the truth. (The next analogy involves Helmut Kohl in 1990, but I'll leave that for another time)

Forum List

Back