Trump unveils “Lower Drug Prices For Americans”...Lefties must be pissed?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
They hate anything aimed at benefiting REAL Americans.
This dude is such a badass...he’s always looking to piss the Left off...haha
I wonder how many good, REAL Americans are offended by ‘American Patients First’?
Trump promises to ‘derail the gravy train’ and lower drug prices in ‘American Patients First’ plan
merlin_138008136_57641ec9-dc5b-40e8-941d-426a247140c5-articleLarge.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how many good, REAL Americans are offended by ‘American Patients First’?
Trump promises to ‘derail the gravy train’ and lower drug prices in ‘American Patients First’ plan

Problem is, someone from the pharma industry will be around to convince him it's a bad idea.

Remember when he said he'd deal with the guns problem? Then the NRA turned up. He no longer saw a problem.

Problem is, someone from the pharma industry will be around to convince him it's a bad idea.

Remember when he said he'd deal with the guns problem? Then the NRA turned up. He no longer saw a problem.

Fucking with the Constitution and the Second was a bad idea...I don’t think pharma has any Constitutional protection.

I’ll believe it when I see it

Why doesn’t Trump force the drug companies to negotiate prices like other countries do?

Seems mostly rhetoric

The title of the thread should have been “Trump unveils... well, not much at all.”

Seriously?

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/AmericanPatientsFirst.pdf

When are liberals against “real Americans “?

This was one of the things I agreed wh trump. What took him so long to address this?

When are liberals against “real Americans “?

This was one of the things I agreed wh trump. What took him so long to address this?

Hold on a minute....so you Lefties wouldn’t prefer the program be called...”American and Illegal Mexican Patients First”?

This will be huuuuuuge asset in the 2018 election. The press will not cover it, but voters will feel it.

I’ll believe it when I see it

Why doesn’t Trump force the drug companies to negotiate prices like other countries do?

Seems mostly rhetoric

I didn't read the article because you have to be a subscriber. However I've had this discussion with my cousin who is a retired research doctor and yes, very liberal.

Much of the cost of drugs are because of government, so it would seem sensible to look at government to lower the cost.

My cousin sent me an article years ago from a drug manufacturers prospective. It takes anywhere from three to ten years of testing and government paperwork to get a new drug to the market. Then it has to get FDA approval. This costs hundreds of millions of dollars.

So what happens after all these years of money spending and the FDA doesn't approve of the drug for market? They transfer those losses to their other products and those existing prescriptions go up in price.

So government is the first step into lowering drug costs.

Forum List

Back