Trump up in 4 swing states

Is this one of those days where polls matter and are not rigged? It's so hard to keep it straight around here.
I never believe the polls. I think even these are wrong. I think he is leading big everywhere. I just posted them because its funny they are going AGAINST the grain

This is from the Lame web site:

It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations.

So, they are up there with Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and The Drudge Report...I AM IMPRESSED!!!:badgrin::badgrin:

Breaking Polls: Trump Up in Former Obama States IA, FL, OH, and NV

Stuff is weird.The polls have him up in these 4 but supposedly trailing in Arizona and Georgia....wtf? weird. Anyways. I think Clinton shot her last volley to early! 20 days left is MORE than enough time...should have been smart and did what she did AFTER the 3rd debate so Trump had nothing but rallies or speaking to the media which ignores him. A debate with Clinton only helps him.
Again, this is why you don't just look at one poll. Look at all of the state polls that have come out in the last week for each of those states to get a better picture.
These are the most recent.

online…useless.

Forum List

Back