Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

You clearly do not know who the Jews who vote Democrat are.

Thanks for doing exactly what Trump has attempted to do Twice.
I don’t think the Jews who vote Democrat know who they are. Democrats appease a theocracy in Iran that has zero tolerance for Jews.

........especially considering that nothing could be further from the truth.

Did Trump delegitimize the very existence of Israel like so many leftists? Did he characterize Jews as manipulative, sneaky, disloyal or unduly powerful like so many leftists? Did he justify Arab terrorists killing Jews like so many leftists? No, of course not. He merely said that it was time for more of them to wake up and stop voting against their best interests.
Are you discussing what he said to American Jews who are Democrats, or Republicans, who did not and will not vote for him?

Are you addressing his words, for the second time, which basically calls most Jews disloyal to Israel if they do not vote for him?

Most American Jews do not vote against their own interests, and much less against Israel.

I don’t think the Jews who vote Democrat know who they are. Democrats appease a theocracy in Iran that has zero tolerance for Jews.
You are not talking about most Jews in America. You are talking about the ones who may be in Congress. I do not know how they are voting about Iran. It has nothing to do with who Trump wrote that post to.

All American Jews, Democrats, Independent and Republicans who chose to not vote for him.

They are Pro Israel. He tries to gaslight them by telling them that NO, they are not Pro Israel if they do not vote for him or for Republicans.

Are you discussing what he said to American Jews who are Democrats, or Republicans, who did not and will not vote for him?

Are you addressing his words, for the second time, which basically calls most Jews disloyal to Israel if they do not vote for him?

Most American Jews do not vote against their own interests, and much less against Israel.

You are in a state of extreme denial. I don't know whether you are just stupid, dishonest, or what, but anybody who visits the Israel forum as often as you do SHOULD be able to see where most of the antisemitism is coming from.

You are in a state of extreme denial. I don't know whether you are just stupid, dishonest, or what, but anybody who visits the Israel forum as often as you do SHOULD be able to see where most of the antisemitism is coming from.
You are tying to gaslight me just as Trump has done twice.

I know exactly where a ton of antisemitism is coming from. From the Republicans. Within those who vote for the Republicans, like:

Neo nazis, the KKK, Skinheads, Proud Boys, and any and all militias approved by Trump who are extremely antisemitic.

Gaslight me???? Not a chance.

You are tying to gaslight me just as Trump has done twice.

I know exactly where a ton of antisemitism is coming from. From the Republicans. Within those who vote for the Republicans, like:

Neo nazis, the KKK, Skinheads, Proud Boys, and any and all militias approved by Trump who are extremely antisemitic.

Gaslight me???? Not a chance.
O.k. -- stupid it is.

I am gaslighting nobody, even if you did just learn the term and are at that juvenile stage when you like to toss it around.

Perhaps it is simply because I am an independent that allows me to see the obvious, but you remind me of the Jewish people who lived in Germany in the late 1920s or early 30s who DIDN'T get the hell out of Germany because they simply refused to see reality.

Yep.

The Democrat party simply plays the game of identity politics. They have calculated that there will be more Muslims than Jews living in the United States in the near future and have decided to appeal to the Muslims who are almost universally antisemitic. With so many Jewish people like sixties voting Democrat as a force of habit, it simply adds to the Democrat base.

People need to understand that the Democrat party does not see us as all the same and so operates according to the interests of all of us. Instead, they see us as voting blocks and pander to the voting blocks.

There is nothing remarkable about what Trump is saying about (and to) liberal American jews. It is the same thing that Conservative jews (Prager, Shapiro, Levin, etc.) have been saying for years to their fellow jews. That is, if you believe that Israel requires strong American support to thrive, then you should be voting for the party that provides that support. And there is no real question which party that is.

Whether you are a religious jew or a Zionist, or any other of the many ways of being a jew in America, you should care deeply about the safety and viability of Israel, which sits amidst hundreds of millions of mainly Arabs who disdain its very existence.

Trump's message to such people: Wake (the fuck) up!

What is remarkable about that?

"The truth is that Jewish Americans tend to lean liberal, if not left...Trump sees Jewish Americans obviously as the enemy, through his statements" - Bernie's Jewish adviser

O.k. -- stupid it is.

I am gaslighting nobody, even if you did just learn the term and are at that juvenile stage when you like to toss it around.

Perhaps it is simply because I am an independent that allows me to see the obvious, but you remind me of the Jewish people who lived in Germany in the late 1920s or early 30s who DIDN'T get the hell out of Germany because they simply refused to see reality.
More gaslighting. I am supposed to be ignorant of history.

What high ideas you have of yourself.

Democrats, Independents and Republicans who do not vote for Trump and many other Republicans are stupid. If Trump says so, it is so.

ROTFALOL

I guess I'll just leave this right here.

The similarities just keep coming. And no one in his party will say a thing.

FfMXYchWIAE7ZTl

Actually he's wrong

The Philippines had a higher approval rating of Trump at 77% to Israel's 71%.

The funny thing is that he's fist bumping Israel because almost everyone else thinks he's a clown.

There is nothing remarkable about what Trump is saying about (and to) liberal American jews. It is the same thing that Conservative jews (Prager, Shapiro, Levin, etc.) have been saying for years to their fellow jews. That is, if you believe that Israel requires strong American support to thrive, then you should be voting for the party that provides that support. And there is no real question which party that is.

Whether you are a religious jew or a Zionist, or any other of the many ways of being a jew in America, you should care deeply about the safety and viability of Israel, which sits amidst hundreds of millions of mainly Arabs who disdain its very existence.

Trump's message to such people: Wake (the fuck) up!

What is remarkable about that?
I can’t fathom how Jews who support Israel can vote for the Democrat Party.

The leftists are behind the anti-Israel fervor and related antisemitism at college campuses (the liberal ones like Columbia and Berkeley are the worst), have Omar and Tlaib cheer on the antisemitic BDS chapters, reinstall aid to the HAMAS-led Palestinians (which Trump has curtailed), and Women’s March antisemites who applaud Farrakhan and kicked the sole Jewish woman off the Board for no reason other than her being Jewish).

I can’t fathom how Jews who support Israel can vote for the Democrat Party.

The leftists are behind the anti-Israel fervor and related antisemitism at college campuses (the liberal ones like Columbia and Berkeley are the worst), have Omar and Tlaib cheer on the antisemitic BDS chapters, reinstall aid to the HAMAS-led Palestinians (which Trump has curtailed), and Women’s March antisemites who applaud Farrakhan and kicked the sole Jewish woman off the Board for no reason other than her being Jewish).

It's what happens when uber-partisans attach their very identity to being a Democrat.

Yep.

The Democrat party simply plays the game of identity politics. They have calculated that there will be more Muslims than Jews living in the United States in the near future and have decided to appeal to the Muslims who are almost universally antisemitic. With so many Jewish people like sixties voting Democrat as a force of habit, it simply adds to the Democrat base.

People need to understand that the Democrat party does not see us as all the same and so operates according to the interests of all of us. Instead, they see us as voting blocks and pander to the voting blocks.
Endless BS. WOW, your arsenal of BS is endless.

You are not talking about most Jews in America. You are talking about the ones who may be in Congress. I do not know how they are voting about Iran. It has nothing to do with who Trump wrote that post to.

All American Jews, Democrats, Independent and Republicans who chose to not vote for him.

They are Pro Israel. He tries to gaslight them by telling them that NO, they are not Pro Israel if they do not vote for him or for Republicans.

Most Jews in America are secular if not atheist and don’t appreciate or care what it takes to preserve Israel. Democrats know they can take any policy antiIsrael or even Antisemetic because they know American Jews won’t leave the party nor stop writing checks.

Most Jews in America are secular if not atheist and don’t appreciate or care what it takes to preserve Israel. Democrats know they can take any policy antiIsrael or even Antisemetic because they know American Jews won’t leave the party nor stop writing checks.
You do not know that . Simply saying, it hoping I do not know what is what.

Try again. LOL

Forum List

Back