Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

as sure as the sun rises in the East, most American Jews are secular if not atheist who stand with Democrats no matter what.
If they are secular, so what? What does that have with knowing where they are and voting for their issues, like voting rights, women's rights, LGBTQ rights, any other rights Israeli Jews themselves vote for in Israel?

Again, what do you have? Nothing.

I must commend you for the very adroit way you have dispelled the myth that all Jews are intellectuals.
Call people who do not vote the way you want, stupid, is exactly what Trump has done twice. Lessened them as people. For votes. Because he is desperate for votes, nothing else.

Most Jews in the world are intellectual and very inteligent despite all the attempts at calling them disloyal, stupid and anti Israel.

FOR VOTES. Nothing else but for votes.

That is what worthless desperate people do when they know they may lose, or are already losing.

Remember when Hitler got Middle Eastern nations to recognize Israel?

This may be your best, least partisan OP ever!!!

Where do I sign up for Forward Party?

as sure as the sun rises in the East, most American Jews are secular if not atheist who stand with Democrats no matter what.
The more religious ones vote Republican. It’s one of the main reasons I joined an Orthodox synagogue. The Reform one, and even the Conservative one, closer to my house made me feel unwelcome. And I’m not the only one - there are a lot of Republican Jews in my Orthodox shul who were practically chased out of their former synagogues.

And think about it - Orthodox Jews are having six and eight kids each, and those kids are having six and kids each. In a couple of generations, Jews will be primarily Republican.

The more religious ones vote Republican. It’s one of the main reasons I joined an Orthodox synagogue. The Reform one, and even the Conservative one, closer to my house made me feel unwelcome. And I’m not the only one - there are a lot of Republican Jews in my Orthodox shul who were practically chased out of their former synagogues.

And think about it - Orthodox Jews are having six and eight kids each, and those kids are having six and kids each. In a couple of generations, Jews will be primarily Republican.
I can relate. I’m Roman Catholic and would say similar thing about American Catholics. Many if not most align with Democrats. They will support Democrat policies (abortion, taxes) over Church teachings.

The OP is about Trump attempting to gaslight Jews into voting for Republicans.

Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem and got ME nations to recognize Israel; democrats are working to help Iran develop nukes and WON'T DO A FUCKING THING TO STAND UP FOR IRANIAN WOMEN.

No. They don't go about calling attention to themselves.

Meh, must be a city thing where all "flavors" act like that.....Even the white city/burb Karens have to carve them out a place....None are "special", not in the least.

Blah, I can't even fathom what it must be like to be married to one of those self-important and pretentious bitches.
It does apply to everyone.....you are letting your anti-semitism show there, hun.

Based on the context? for stupid and antisemetic Dems to undermine Isreal to the point that their enemies get an advantage and a whole lot of jews die because of it.
So you'll be killing a whole lot of jews if they don't switch to Republican? How anti-semitic of you.

Forum List

Back