Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

Too many Republicans have shown their support for Putin's war on Ukraine.
[ Please Vote for Trump and Republicans]

Only 5 percent of Republicans support Russia over Ukraine, but the MAGA wing of the GOP has continually sided with Putin and against Ukraine.

Current and former elected officials, candidates for office, and media figures who are popular with the MAGA base have a history of pro-Russia comments. Now, they have decided that they should disparage Ukraine and Volodymyr Zelenskyy despite Russia’s invasion. Some of them have walked back their comments once they saw Putin’s war machine target innocent people, but many still see Russia as an ally.

We’ve collected their quotes below to make sure they can never forget where they stood.

“[Putin is] taking over a country for two dollars worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart.”
Fmr. President Donald Trump
February 2022 · Quote Source

“Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug. Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and it is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies.”
Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC)
March 2022 · Quote Source

• “NATO has been supplying the neo-Nazis in Ukraine with powerful weapons and extensive training on how to use them. What the hell is going with these #NATONazis?”
    Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA)

• “You see Ukraine just kept poking the bear, poking the bear, which is Russia, and Russia invaded. And the hard truth is … there is no win for Ukraine here. Russia is being very successful in their invasion.”

• “I think we should probably take the side of Russia, if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine.”
    Tucker Carlson, FOX News
    December 2019 · Quote Source
“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or the other.”
J.D. Vance, US Senate Candidate

“Every American who wants to know what’s *actually* going on in Russia and Ukraine, read this transcript of Putin’s address…WE are at fault.”
Candace Owens, Daily Wire

“President Zelensky is a very bad character who is working with globalists against the interests of his own people.”

“No Republican should vote for any money for Ukraine. $0 for Ukraine.”
Steve Bannon

“Ukraine is a DC distraction & scam.”
Joe Kent, Congressional Candidate

“It feels as if Putin is going into places that want him. They have voted overwhelmingly to be part of it. It is a family dispute that we shouldn’t get in the midst of, that’s for certain.”
Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA

All American Jews should vote for Republicans. NOT.

You are making me downright nostalgic.

I can still remember those days when both of my young children would also learn a new word and then run around the house using it as often as they could.
Thank you daddy for your very condescending and totally demeaning "Jews who do not vote for Republicans are stupid" blah, blah, blah.

I am Really, Really, Really ....going to vote for Republicans now.

N. O. T.

[ Please Vote for Trump and Republicans]

Only 5 percent of Republicans support Russia over Ukraine, but the MAGA wing of the GOP has continually sided with Putin and against Ukraine.

Current and former elected officials, candidates for office, and media figures who are popular with the MAGA base have a history of pro-Russia comments. Now, they have decided that they should disparage Ukraine and Volodymyr Zelenskyy despite Russia’s invasion. Some of them have walked back their comments once they saw Putin’s war machine target innocent people, but many still see Russia as an ally.

We’ve collected their quotes below to make sure they can never forget where they stood.

“[Putin is] taking over a country for two dollars worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart.”
Fmr. President Donald Trump

“Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug. Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and it is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies.”
Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC)

• “NATO has been supplying the neo-Nazis in Ukraine with powerful weapons and extensive training on how to use them. What the hell is going with these #NATONazis?”

• “You see Ukraine just kept poking the bear, poking the bear, which is Russia, and Russia invaded. And the hard truth is … there is no win for Ukraine here. Russia is being very successful in their invasion.”

• “I think we should probably take the side of Russia, if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine.”
    Tucker Carlson, FOX News
    December 2019 · Quote Source
“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or the other.”
J.D. Vance, US Senate Candidate

“Every American who wants to know what’s *actually* going on in Russia and Ukraine, read this transcript of Putin’s address…WE are at fault.”

“President Zelensky is a very bad character who is working with globalists against the interests of his own people.”

“No Republican should vote for any money for Ukraine. $0 for Ukraine.”
Steve Bannon

“Ukraine is a DC distraction & scam.”
Joe Kent, Congressional Candidate

“It feels as if Putin is going into places that want him. They have voted overwhelmingly to be part of it. It is a family dispute that we shouldn’t get in the midst of, that’s for certain.”
Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA

All American Jews should vote for Republicans. NOT.
While most Republicans no longer publicly support Putin, they support Russia by recommending we stay out of it, opposing funding for Ukraine, advocating that the real threat is Mexicans at our border.

While most Republicans no longer publicly support Putin, they support Russia by recommending we stay out of it, opposing funding for Ukraine, advocating that the real threat is Mexicans at our border.
Right, I noticed that from that article. Four. years and Trump could not finish that wall. And the millions Bannon and others stole which was for the wall.

Oh, well.

Just separate families. That will do the job. Well.....not.

Penelope butters their bread like this: none of your ancestors died in gas chambers or being driven live into fires. Those pictures were faked, yep. They all died of typhoid.

Cue the calliope music now!
First thing the NAZIs did was threaten the Jews....then said they weren't really Germans. Sounds a lot like the MAGAt-GOPrs here.

I have no evidence that he is, except he showered with his own daughter. Which is creepy. When he moves in to sniff kids, they universally cringe and pull away. Because they know.

So pedophile? I don't know. Creepy as heck? Yes
Who says that President Biden showered with his own daughter? Link that for us.

Given the context, sounds like he is warning that if american jews keep supporting dems, sooner or later the dems will undercut Israel enough that it will give an advantage to their enemies, and a lot of jews will die.
"sounds like"......actually it sounds like a threat......just like Hitler and the NAZIs started out with threats against Jews in Germany.

Jews run the MSM and how ironic that they also run
the ACLU whose biggest benefactor is New World Order
Oligarch George Soros.Who spends his vast wealth on buying
political favor among Democrats.In the form of District Attorneys,prosecutors and Attorney Generals.Or other Leftist
Organizations like the SPLC { Southern Poverty LAw Center }.
Without the Jewish vote the Democrats would be like spending the Winter in Russia with only a spring windbreaker.
No wool,or overcoat and socks that barely go up a few inches above the foot.Possibly a ball cap and gloves that women use to wash dishes.
The Jewish vote is on par with the Black vote.
In the low to mid 90 % range.
There it is, folks. The Great Jewish Con-spiracy.

How many Northern Democrats voted against Civil Rights?
How many Southern Republicans voted in favor?

Vote totals[edit]​

A page from an informal record of the roll call vote kept by the House Clerk on first passage of the bill by the House. Note that this document does not accurately reflect the final vote tally. For example, it erroneously records Minnesota Congressman John Blatnik as a no vote, when he in fact voted in favor of H.R. 7152.[1]

A map showing each Senator's Vote (73-27).[2]
Totals are in YeaNay format:

• The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%)[1]
  • Cloture in the Senate: 71–29
  • The Senate version: 73–27[2]
  • The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%)[3]

By party[edit]​

The original House version:[1]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[35]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[2]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[3]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

By region[edit]​

Note that "Southern", as used here, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that had made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.[36]

The House of Representatives:[3]

• Northern: 281–32 (90–10%)
  • Southern: 8–94 (8–92%)
The Senate:[2]

• Northern: 72–6 (92–8%)
  • Southern: 1–21 (5–95%) – Ralph Yarborough of Texas was the only Southerner to vote in favor in the Senate

By party and region[edit]​

The House of Representatives:[3]

Note that four Representatives voted Present while 13 did not vote.

The Senate:[2]

How many Northern Democrats voted against Civil Rights?
How many Southern Republicans voted in favor?
Democrats were the Party Of Slavery and Jim Crow.
Even when forced to vote on Civil Rights { During J.F.K. }
they were outvoted on every Civil Rights amendment by
Republicans.
In the first Civil Rights bill in 1957 under President Eisenhower
L.B.J. was the Majority leader of the Senate.He slowed down
any progress and J.F.K. { then a Senator } voted Present at least
once.

Forum List

Back