Trump/Vance childcare cost solution...

Where in Article I does Congress get the power to use taxpayer funds to pay for babysitters?

What this country needs is a SERIOUS movement to restore the power of the Tenth Amendment. At least half of discretional Federal spending is blatantly unconstitutional.

For the record, my Italian-immigrant in-laws provided most of the babysitting for my one and only child. Had they not been willing to do so, my wife would have quit her job to nurture him rather than pay "strangers" for that task. It's all about priorities.
Ignorant nonsense.

The issue has nothing to do with the Tenth Amendment.

So, one of the ways that you might be able to relieve a little bit of pressure on people who are paying so much for daycare is make is so that maybe, grandma and grandpa wants to help out a little bit more.

“Or maybe there’s an aunt or uncle that wants to help out a little bit more. If that happens you relieve some of the pressure on all the resources that we’re spending in daycare.”

So, mooching off family members is the plan to lower the cost of childcare?

Seems there are a few holes in this plan.
And Harris' plan is to print more money. I'll go with Trump/Vance. You?

If Republicans are going to force women to give birth against their will with reckless, irresponsible abortion bans, they should at least have the political acumen to address the childcare needs of working Americans.

But Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance – instead adhering blindly to failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma.
That is such an ignorant statement, nobody, and I mean nobody, is forcing women to give birth, so the rest of what you have to say is null and void.

And Harris' plan is to print more money. I'll go with Trump/Vance. You?

None of the above as Trump/Vance will be printing more money as well, they will just spend it on other things

twice a week during the school year is "on occasion".... your spin is fun to watch.
/—-/ Yeah, my grandkids and I have a good time together. I can see why your family spread as far apart as possible. And raising kids is full time. 4-5 hours a week and a sleep over every month is occasional.

None of the above as Trump/Vance will be printing more money as well, they will just spend it on other things
Well, You're whining that Vance is advocating personal responsibility for your kids rather than relying on the gvt. Hard to conclude you are anything but a whiner.

Better than minimum wage strangers at a daycare.

If the grandparents are alive.

If the grandparents live close enough

If the grandparents are in good enough health to handle the job

If the grandparents are willing to give up their freedom to do it

Well, You're whining that Vance is advocating personal responsibility for your kids rather than relying on the gvt. Hard to conclude you are anything but a whiner.

Weird how mooching off family members is now what you all call personal responsibility

So, one of the ways that you might be able to relieve a little bit of pressure on people who are paying so much for daycare is make is so that maybe, grandma and grandpa wants to help out a little bit more.

“Or maybe there’s an aunt or uncle that wants to help out a little bit more. If that happens you relieve some of the pressure on all the resources that we’re spending in daycare.”

So, mooching off family members is the plan to lower the cost of childcare?

Seems there are a few holes in this plan.
It's been done that way for thousands of years. I did it.

Weird how mooching off family members is now what you all call personal responsibility
Sorry that your family life is so fucked up that you consider grandparents helping to raise your kids is "mooching." We specifically moved back to my hometown when our kids were little so that my parents could be an integral part of their lives. It was the way I was raised with my grandparents. I consider it a blessing. You consider it "mooching." Sad

Sorry that your family life is so fucked up that you consider grandparents helping to raise your kids is "mooching." We specifically moved back to my hometown when our kids were little so that my parents could be an integral part of their lives. It was the way I was raised with my grandparents. I consider it a blessing. You consider it "mooching." Sad

So, you moved back home so you could burden your parents with raising your kids.

Did you even ask them if they wanted to be parents again?

Progs caused all of this. All the social agendas that was the road to utopia. The solutions caused problems. And the solutions to the problems caused, caused more problems. And so on. Truthfully it costs more for a woman to work than a man. As the taxpayers get reamed paying for all of the issues caused from feminism that morphed into 3rd generation extreme radical feminism. Telling you the truth is not going to change your reaction to what I typed.
Well there’s a rant that said a whole lot of nothing… point the finger, it’s the lefts fault… give me a break. How about an actual idea on how to address the issue

So, you moved back home so you could burden your parents with raising your kids.

Did you even ask them if they wanted to be parents again?
Again, I'm sorry that your relationship with your parents is such that they would consider spending time with your children to be a burden.

If the grandparents are alive.

If the grandparents live close enough

If the grandparents are in good enough health to handle the job

If the grandparents are willing to give up their freedom to do it
See, that is why I disagree with him saying that having grandparents take care of your children is absolutely the only possible way to have childcare.

Oh wait… he said that was “one of the ways.”

Democrats enjoy pretending to be outraged.

Forum List

Back