Trump/Vance childcare cost solution...

Again, I'm sorry that your relationship with your parents is such that they would consider spending time with your children to be a burden.

Both are parents spent time with our kids growing up, we just did not expect them to raise them for us so we could be out doing other things.

We always took that as our job.

/—-/ If a family member of yours was bleeding to death and called you for help, you’d hang up and laugh about it.

I would call 911 for them since I do not live close enough to any of them to be of any help personally.

Not sure my mom could last 8 hours while I drove to where she is, or my sister the 15 hours it would take to fly to where she is.

Both are parents spent time with our kids growing up, we just did not expect them to raise them for us so we could be out doing other things.

We always took that as our job.
Again, I'm sorry that your relationship with your parents is such that you consider others who make different choices in their family relationships to be "moochers." Personally, I think you missed out on a lot. Oh, well.

Again, I'm sorry that your relationship with your parents is such that you consider others who make different choices in their family relationships to be "moochers." Personally, I think you missed out on a lot. Oh, well.

It is odd how you think that us not having our parents raise ours kids for us is a bad relationship.

I think you missed out on a lot by being responsible for your own kids and not having a safety net living close by.

You would have died had you done what my wife and I did and move to Japan the day before our daughter turned 2. It was just us to raise her, the way it should be.

It is odd how you think that us not having our parents raise ours kids for us is a bad relationship.
Nope. Rather solid conclusion from your characterization that those who chose to have their parents involved in their children's lives as "moochers"
I think you missed out on a lot by being responsible for your own kids and not having a safety net living close by.
QED
You would have died had you done what my wife and I did and move to Japan the day before our daughter turned 2. It was just us to raise her, the way it should be.
QED Again sad. But you made your choice. Sad that you feel the need to lash at out others who made different choices in life, particularly about involving family in the lives of their children.

Forum List

Back