Trump verses the Swamp, why I support Trump.

Are you saying she was shot while she was simply standing behind a velvet rope?
Okayyyy .. one more try.. are you saying she deserved to be shot for partially climbing through a window, there were no other reasonable options?

Okayyyy .. one more try.. are you saying she deserved to be shot for partially climbing through a window, there were no other reasonable options?
She was backed up by a mob of thousands chanting "where's Nancy" and "hang Mike Pence". People who had already beaten an officer with a pole flying the American flag.

I would say, no.

She was backed up by a mob of thousands chanting "where's Nancy" and "hang Mike Pence". People who had already beaten an officer with a pole flying the American flag.

I would say, no.
Yup, that's what you were told to believe..

It was an act of cowardice.. She was a tiny women, with that beer belly all he had to do was sit on her.

Have someone teach you how to reply so ever reply doesn't require 2 tries, Mr. Adult.

Last edited:
Yup, that's what you were told to believe..

It was an act of cowardice.. She was a tiny women, with that beer belly all he had to do was sit on her.

These people were right behind her.
images.jpg

These people were right behind her.
View attachment 774650
I mostly wonder why our intelligence agencies refuse to reveal their involvement in the capital riots both inside and out.

Why did Ray Epps get a free ride for inspiring folks to break into the capital?

Why didn’t Nancy P. Call out the national guard beforehand?

Why was the January 6 committee filled with nothing but Trump haters?

Why did Democrats refuse to allow the surveillance videos of inside the capital building come out for over 2 years?

????? .. so many questions .. so few reliable answers.. = corruption from my point of few..

Time for you to shut up. I already said that I despise Trump, which is hardly the calling card for a MAGA guy. It is my opinion that Trump would be better for this country than Biden or any other dickhead democrat than the DP nominates, because their policies are ruinously disastrous.

You are a card carrying MAGAt.

insurrectionists ... :auiqs.jpg:

mmm. once they were let in they generally stayed within the velvet walkways, just kinda mulling around peacefully, while the Capital Police stood around in groups commiserating.

Granted, a black man murdered an innocent women and Democrats called him a hero..

Sorry, but we won't allow you to rewrite this history like you keep trying to do with the Confederacy. But you keep trying. BTW, you don't have to worship Rump to be a MAGAt. Rump isn't the disease, he's just a symptom.

I mostly wonder why our intelligence agencies refuse to reveal their involvement in the capital riots both inside and out.

QAnon is alive in this one.

Why did Ray Epps get a free ride for inspiring folks to break into the capital?

Epps wasn't give a free ride. He worked for a peaceful demonstration. The MAGAts didn't go for a peaceful anything. They invaded. There is zero evidence that Epps forceably entered the capital building on J6.

Why didn’t Nancy P. Call out the national guard beforehand?

Because Nancy didn't have the authority or the power to call out the National Guard for anything. She was on the phone with Pence trying to get that done. It was Pence that released the National Guard because during that time, technically, the President was unavailable to do his job. It fell on Pence.

Why was the January 6 committee filled with nothing but Trump haters?

The Reps tried to stack the deck with their own BS people. Nancy didn't buy it and did what the rules said she could to and that was refuse 2 of the Reps. They Reps could have replaced them with more level headed people but chose to walk away (run away). You reap what ye sow.

Why did Democrats refuse to allow the surveillance videos of inside the capital building come out for over 2 years?

Rump and his cronies could see that tapes anytime they wanted to. They just couldn't copy them and take them out of the Capital Building. The Dems fears were realized with they were finally released to Pauxsnooze who cut them to make it appear that nothing happened.

????? .. so many questions .. so few reliable answers.. = corruption from my point of few..

Yes, you are very corrupt and refuse the answers and truth. Okay, be that way. I'll live.

Sorry, but we won't allow you to rewrite this history like you keep trying to do with the Confederacy. But you keep trying. BTW, you don't have to worship Rump to be a MAGAt. Rump isn't the disease, he's just a symptom.
Eh ... keep your lies, no problem .. that's what I expect.. ;)

QAnon is alive in this one.

Epps wasn't give a free ride. He worked for a peaceful demonstration. The MAGAts didn't go for a peaceful anything. They invaded. There is zero evidence that Epps forceably entered the capital building on J6.

Because Nancy didn't have the authority or the power to call out the National Guard for anything. She was on the phone with Pence trying to get that done. It was Pence that released the National Guard because during that time, technically, the President was unavailable to do his job. It fell on Pence.

The Reps tried to stack the deck with their own BS people. Nancy didn't buy it and did what the rules said she could to and that was refuse 2 of the Reps. They Reps could have replaced them with more level headed people but chose to walk away (run away). You reap what ye sow.

Rump and his cronies could see that tapes anytime they wanted to. They just couldn't copy them and take them out of the Capital Building. The Dems fears were realized with they were finally released to Pauxsnooze who cut them to make it appear that nothing happened.

Yes, you are very corrupt and refuse the answers and truth. Okay, be that way. I'll live.
Thanks for the laugh...

I understand why people don't like Donald Trtump. In fact, before he got into politics I had little interest in him, thinking of him to be a narcissistic man whore who hung around with the Clintons. I get it. He was a man who funneled millions of dollars to democrats like Chuck Schumer to pay them off so they would allow him to do business in New York, just like the mob used to force people to pay for "protection" so their business would be "safe" from bad things happening to them. I could not even stomach to watch his little shows on TV.

But today, Trump is being accused of paying off a whore to keep quiet, even though it was for consensual sex that may have been immoral, but not illegal. It surprises no one. not even me.

However, we have an entire Federal government that is far worse. We have an entire US Congress that hat paid off women over the years to the tune of $17 million dollars for sexual harassment and assault so they would keep quiet, something that is not legal. And to boot, they did not even bother to use their own money to pay these women to keep silent like Trump did. No, they used your money, taxpayer money.

So Congress stole your money to hide their illegal sexual assaults. Trump in comparison, is a saint.

What seems the most odd to me is that this is all out in the open, being reported by CNN, yet we are not allowed to know the names of the wrong doers, nor are we to expect justice from them in any way? End of story? Really?

This is why I support Donald Trump. As miserable as his moral standards have been in the past, it is still head and shoulders above the Swamp, which for me, is as low as the human race can get. They are the ultimate evil.

Whatever bad thing Trump has done in the past, the Swamp has done a hundred times worse.

On hi way out:

Trump Revokes Lobbying Ban He Signed At The Beginning Of His Presidency​

Forum List

Back