Trump/Vivek in 2024?

During the GOP debate last night, Vivek was the only participant to answer questions clearly and honestly. On that basis alone, he would be a good match with Trump. And after four years as VP, he would make a great President. He could be the Dems' worst nightmare.

Trump's economy was crap. DeSantis has been making monumentally bad policies in Florida.

Kim Jong Un made a total fool of Trump. He was a diplomatic joke.

"Peace at any price" was and always will be a failing policy.

Trump is owned by Putin, and Ramaswamy is a fool.

Too bad for you $40k loss, but the rest of the country is doing well.

How did you lose $40k during the Biden administration? Bad investments? Crypto-currencies? Investments in Russia?
Gasoline doubled since squatters took over the White House. Money printing and overall energy cost increases have cost me $40k.
You’ve lost a lot, too. You’re just too democrat and consequently math-challenged to figure it out.

Reagan was the only one capable of going toe to toe with the enemy. All the others were/are limpwrist RINOs.

While I realize that Reagan appealed to you homosexual tendencies, his policies were middle of the road boarding on liberal as compared to current MAGA politics.

Reagan may have talked the talk, but he didn't walk the walk.

While I realize that Reagan appealed to you homosexual tendencies, his policies were middle of the road boarding on liberal as compared to current MAGA politics.

Reagan may have talked the talk, but he didn't walk the walk.
You have no clue.
You need to make specific points.

During the GOP debate last night, Vivek was the only participant to answer questions clearly and honestly. On that basis alone, he would be a good match with Trump. And after four years as VP, he would make a great President. He could be the Dems' worst nightmare.

You people have Trump, George Santos and --

Vivek Ramaswamy Hired Wikipedia Editors to Remove References to His Soros Fellowship and COVID Work

You people have Sheila Jackson Lee , Cory Booker , Maxine Watters , and the Squad ...
I'm sorry, are they being looked at as leaders or presidential candidates? :auiqs.jpg:

mtg camp marines.jpg

Forum List

Back