Trump/Vivek in 2024?

Apparently your still high on the MAGA Kool Aid. Perhaps your tin foil hat is a bit too tight?

Biden has been an excellent President. He enjoys the full support of Democrats and a lot independents - despite what the the polls say.

It may be that nobody is thrilled with Biden - primarily because he's boring, but when people have to make the choice he will win in a landslide.

The Republicans have no one that will come even close to beating him.
You like losing money or are you too stupid to realize you are?

You like losing money or are you too stupid to realize you are?

I'm doing quite well financially thank you.

Given the current job market, anybody that's not happy with their standard of living should demand a raise or find a higher paying job.

There will always be inflation - learn to adjust to it or quit whining.

I'm doing quite well financially thank you.

Given the current job market, anybody that's not happy with their standard of living should demand a raise or find a higher paying job.

There will always be inflation - learn to adjust to it or quit whining.
Inflation is due to money printing. It hasn’t subsided at all. Everything costs more because your money has been made worth less. Get it? The cost to produce all goods and services has increased due to energy cost increases. Get it?
You have lost and continue to lose money as do we all. Get it?

Inflation is due to money printing. It hasn’t subsided at all. Everything costs more because your money has been made worth less. Get it? The cost to produce all goods and services has increased due to energy cost increases. Get it?
You have lost and continue to lose money as do we all. Get it?

No, I've had sizable raises since the pandemic - so has my wife.

As the cost of living goes up, salaries and wages should go up as well.

Perhaps your relative value to society was overvalued and that you're just experiencing a justifiable correction.

Too bad for you. Get a real job.

Based on what? Trump in 2020 increased on his winning vote total from 2016.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe the fact he's under dozens of indictments, as well as his co-conspirators, for trying to steal an election and install himself as dictator, while his cult violently stormed the capital, but by all means, keep harboring your delusion that the majority of America supports your fucktardery. The Democratic Party sincerely thanks you.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe the fact he's under dozens of indictments, as well as his co-conspirators, for trying to steal an election and install himself as dictator, while his cult violently stormed the capital, but by all means, keep harboring your delusion that the majority of America supports your fucktardery. The Democratic Party sincerely thanks you.
4 Indictments is not Dozens but we get that you have a dog in this fight .

There is zero chance that any republican will be elected for a very, very long time.

The Republican brand is sunk.

The only reason Traditional Republicans are running is to keep the Democratic process alive.

But, you have to admit that the Republican debate was a great day for Pence...no one tried to hang him!
So you favor far Left one party rule? Good to know who the enemies of America is. And it ain't Republicans.

No, I've had sizable raises since the pandemic - so has my wife.

As the cost of living goes up, salaries and wages should go up as well.

Perhaps your relative value to society was overvalued and that you're just experiencing a justifiable correction.

Too bad for you. Get a real job.
Wages have necessarily increased but at a lesser pace than prices.
No American should have to change their lifestyles to accommodate an anti-American political agenda.
You have lost money. Do the math.

During the GOP debate last night, Vivek was the only participant to answer questions clearly and honestly. On that basis alone, he would be a good match with Trump. And after four years as VP, he would make a great President. He could be the Dems' worst nightmare.

Just as I said with Trump, Vivek should be elected to some kind of political office before being part of a presidential ticket.

Forum List

Back