Trump voters will not except losing in November

Just like the confederates never excepted losing the Civil War, which created the Ku Klux Klan.

There are many nazis even in this country today that haven't excepted losing WWII.

Both of these remnants make up the Trump voters, along with the Aryan nation and skin heads, and hundreds of other hate monger groups.

Fear mongers, like the NRA put out propaganda to convince these ignorant simpletons that the government is out to take away 300 million guns from the American people. Anyone with any common sense, knows it is impossible. But it really works to incite hate of the American government.

Everything Trump says is about hate. Hate of Muslims, hate of Mexicans, hate of government. There is no positive message in anything he says, unless you're a hater.

When he loses in November it will only infuriate his followers. This will be the end of the republican party.
The word is "accept".

I was waiting for someone to catch that and you and Avatar seem to be the only two!
Stevie Wonder could have caught that.

I don't give a flying fuck what your point is and the fact is Trump will not win and those like you will declare he was cheated like the idiots that declared Gore was cheated in 2000.

In 2000 I read about the Nader effect, how Florida was stolen and the USSC selected Bush but what was never addressed was the reality Gore lost because he could not secure his own home state that would have given him the electoral college vote!

This year I am already reading on this site how Trump will be cheated, illegal and dead people will vote and MSM is fighting to get Clinton elected while Trump voters are not addressing the reality that his own political party hates him and the American public is not as Lilly white as it once was, which mean he will lose!

Also let add in the fact that Donald John Trump is one statement away from having the GOP pulling their funding and letting the Oval Office fall to Clinton!

Trump voters are as retarded as Gore voters but with Gore he was or is insane but still not anywhere near as bad as the egotistical fucktard named Donald John Trump!
If you don't give a fuck what my point is why are you quoting me?

Fucking retard

No the retards are the idiots like you bringing up Al Gore in 2016 because you can not stand the damn reality that Donald John Trump is the biggest fucking mistake the GOP has made since Barry Goldwater or following McCarthy and his red scare nonsense!

You're the fucking retard you worthless twat and please write about Johnson pot usage while ignoring you were once in jail you stupid twat, and you have the nerve to judge anyone!?!
Ahhh so you're quoting me because you're butthurt about something I said in another thread. A maturity level to be expected on this board i suppose. Go smoke a bong and relax my young padiwan

Who the hell are you?

That's right no one but a pathetic joke of human waste!

You get what you deserve and should be laughed off every board you're on!

You brought up Al Gore and then get offended when someone tell you that you're as retarded as those you are calling retarded.

So I will put you down as one of those that will write daily about how Donald John Trump was cheated and then watch you claim you never voted for the worthless kunt when you vote for Jerry Springer in 2020!

The biggest joke is the so-call Conservative RINO's voting for Trump and their nonsense about how Johnson smoke dope and yet I will bet you have smoked far worse shit than pot!
More butthurt stupidity. I'm opposed to Trump dummy. Let the butthurt flow

That is what you are claiming now but next week you will be writing you have no damn choice but to vote for the twat ( Trump ) because you fear Hillary will take something from you.

Fucking retard

No the retards are the idiots like you bringing up Al Gore in 2016 because you can not stand the damn reality that Donald John Trump is the biggest fucking mistake the GOP has made since Barry Goldwater or following McCarthy and his red scare nonsense!

You're the fucking retard you worthless twat and please write about Johnson pot usage while ignoring you were once in jail you stupid twat, and you have the nerve to judge anyone!?!
Ahhh so you're quoting me because you're butthurt about something I said in another thread. A maturity level to be expected on this board i suppose. Go smoke a bong and relax my young padiwan

Who the hell are you?

You brought up Al Gore and then get offended when someone tell you that you're as retarded as those you are calling retarded.

So I will put you down as one of those that will write daily about how Donald John Trump was cheated and then watch you claim you never voted for the worthless kunt when you vote for Jerry Springer in 2020!

The biggest joke is the so-call Conservative RINO's voting for Trump and their nonsense about how Johnson smoke dope and yet I will bet you have smoked far worse shit than pot!

That is what you are claiming now but next week you will be writing you have no damn choice but to vote for the twat ( Trump ) because you fear Hillary will take something from you.
:dig:

Who the hell are you?

I am so afraid...

1jteoo.jpg

Who the hell are you?

I am so afraid...

1jteoo.jpg
:spinner:

Who the hell are you?

I am so afraid...

1jteoo.jpg

th

Please with this bullshit.

Look at all the liberals who to this day say Gore won the election. Where is your thread about them?

Gore won the popular vote in the National Election while losing his own home state which cost him the Electoral College, so Al Gore lost!

Trump will not even be close in the Electoral count even if he is close in the Popular vote count!
Not my point but thanks for playing. Here's your participation ribbon....

I don't give a flying fuck what your point is and the fact is Trump will not win and those like you will declare he was cheated like the idiots that declared Gore was cheated in 2000.

In 2000 I read about the Nader effect, how Florida was stolen and the USSC selected Bush but what was never addressed was the reality Gore lost because he could not secure his own home state that would have given him the electoral college vote!

This year I am already reading on this site how Trump will be cheated, illegal and dead people will vote and MSM is fighting to get Clinton elected while Trump voters are not addressing the reality that his own political party hates him and the American public is not as Lilly white as it once was, which mean he will lose!

Also let add in the fact that Donald John Trump is one statement away from having the GOP pulling their funding and letting the Oval Office fall to Clinton!

Trump voters are as retarded as Gore voters but with Gore he was or is insane but still not anywhere near as bad as the egotistical fucktard named Donald John Trump!

Fucking retard

Why wouldn't anyone bring up al gore? Double standards are popular to point out.

And yes they will claim trump was robbed. And the difference here is there will be blood on the streets

Just like the confederates never excepted losing the Civil War, which created the Ku Klux Klan.

There are many nazis even in this country today that haven't excepted losing WWII.

Both of these remnants make up the Trump voters, along with the Aryan nation and skin heads, and hundreds of other hate monger groups.

Fear mongers, like the NRA put out propaganda to convince these ignorant simpletons that the government is out to take away 300 million guns from the American people. Anyone with any common sense, knows it is impossible. But it really works to incite hate of the American government.

Everything Trump says is about hate. Hate of Muslims, hate of Mexicans, hate of government. There is no positive message in anything he says, unless you're a hater.

When he loses in November it will only infuriate his followers. This will be the end of the republican party.
Hey, we know we lost the Civil War. We're just still PISSED over losing. We ain't as dumb as the Trumpbots, fer GAWD's sake

I am so afraid...

1jteoo.jpg

th
:blowup:

Look at all the liberals who to this day say Gore won the election. Where is your thread about them?
Difference being, Trump supporters are the gun loving haters that want another Civil War.

Gore won the popular vote in the National Election while losing his own home state which cost him the Electoral College, so Al Gore lost!

Trump will not even be close in the Electoral count even if he is close in the Popular vote count!
No way will Trump be close in the popular vote. Even most republicans won't vote for him.

The ridiculous garbage about taking guns from people has been going on for a long time.

According to the gun nuts Carter was going to take their guns. Bill Clinton was going to take their guns. Obama was going to take their guns.

Now they're saying Hillary will take their guns.

The reality is that it's all nothing but a lie. A lie told about every democratic president.

My question is when are those gun people going to realize they're being lied to over and over again and when are they going to get tired of being lied to?

The only reason gun grabs haven't happened is that people make a stink about it.

You don't think progressives would pass a confiscation bill if they thought they could get away with it?

The word is "accept".
I'm sorry....did you not understand the point, or are you just trying to scrape the sky with your nose? Or maybe you're like Trump, that likes making fun of dyslectics. Spell check doesn't work that way.

The word is "accept".

I was waiting for someone to catch that and you and Avatar seem to be the only two!
Now you're making fun of the blind. Makes you feel so intelligent.

The ridiculous garbage about taking guns from people has been going on for a long time.

According to the gun nuts Carter was going to take their guns. Bill Clinton was going to take their guns. Obama was going to take their guns.

The reality is that it's all nothing but a lie. A lie told about every democratic president.

My question is when are those gun people going to realize they're being lied to over and over again and when are they going to get tired of being lied to?

The only reason gun grabs haven't happened is that people make a stink about it.

You don't think progressives would pass a confiscation bill if they thought they could get away with it?
Everybody knows it can't happen....so why do you keep beating a dead horse?

Everybody knows it can't happen....so why do you keep beating a dead horse?

I could happen if people decided to stop making a big deal over it. Just look at how NYC operates, where It takes a person 3-6 months and $1000 in fees just to get a handgun permit for home ownership.

That is just as bad as taking someone's guns from them, and it's what progressives DREAM about.

Trump voters will not except losing in November

This just in...

...a majority of Trump voters believe ^^ "accept" is spelled "except".

Gore and this election can't even be in the same room.

The word is "accept".

Now you're making fun of the blind. Makes you feel so intelligent.
The word is "accept".

Your extreme ignorance is showing.

Try again after you pass the second grade.

Forum List

Back