Trump vs the MSM

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
DOESN'T ANYONE THINK THIS BESIDES ME? Trump is the first POTUS to call out the MSM on a regular basis w/o sugarcoating it.

I MEAN THEY CANNOT STAND IT!

Now use your logic-anything the MSM puts out against Trump is 95% totally NOT TRUE. They hate him. Pretty basic stuff and a lot of people fall for it. They will do ANYTHING to make him look bad.

they are enemies and the MSM just hates being called out on their pro left bullshit. That combined with Trump using social media to go straight to the people and ruin their false narrative literally drives them insane. Should be so obvious.

Alt Right nut jobs simply can't stand being told the truth like this one
50321.jpg

DOESN'T ANYONE THINK THIS BESIDES ME? Trump is the first POTUS to call out the MSM on a regular basis w/o sugarcoating it.

Now use your logic-anything the MSM puts out against Trump is 95% totally NOT TRUE. They hate him. Pretty basic stuff and a lot of people fall for it. They will do ANYTHING to make him look bad.

Yes that is the first thing a want to be monarch does is kill the press. All the more reason to listen to and read it while we still have the freedom to do so.

Yes that is the first thing a want to be monarch does is kill the press. All the more reason to listen to and read it while we still have the freedom to do so.

lol, you libtards are so brainwashed.... oh wait you need a brain first. Are you the same libtards that want Fox gone and any Conservative radio or sources? You only want far left "fake" news.

The press has killed itself. Hopefully, it will take its Democrat masters with it.

no the right calls out the fake news after they had free reign for over 50 years and they cannot handle it. Lovely to watch. My fav was watching the Young Turds on election night. Rachel Madcow was a close second.

Well Trump loved the media when he was doing his birther nonsense, but now hate them for focusing on him like a deer caught in the headlights.

Donald made his bed with a bunch pf flees, so I hope he enjoys the bites...

lol. So you think your enemy is going to tell the truth about you you libtard? Your far more stupid then I thought.
We know the Alt Right want to end the free press.

Au contraire, America doesn't currently have a free press.

Well live off of Trump's tweets and really get both sides of the story. He is not free either, as a matter of fact his family is very expensive and so are his weekends in FL.

They call him every negative name in the dictionary.....and when he says they're full of crap.....their only defense is this is all self-inflicted.

It's total BS.

If they ever tried to be honest most of the stuff Trump says would never be said.

Obama is the first president to conduct a war on the press.
Trump isn't conducting a war. He's just reacting to what is obviously a pack of lies and slanders.

1. Home
  2. Culture Wars
By Heat Street Staff7:24 am, May 19, 2017

A major new study out of Harvard University has revealed the true extent of the mainstream media’s bias against Donald Trump.

Academics at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzed coverage from Trump’s first 100 days in office across 10 major TV and print outlets.

They found that the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports, significantly more hostile than the first 100 days of the three previous administrations:

Forum List

Back