Trump walked back Constitution remark so what's the big deal. Trump will be Trump.

Fortunately for the Republic he will get no further chance to "does" (do) from the Oval Office.
Fortunately, you don’t get to make such pronouncements in any meaningful way.

President Trump might yet get re-elected, regardless of how you feel about it. 😎

If he gave a detailed position showing he really meant it that would be one thing. Instead it was another Trump rant shooting from the lip. So no one cares. The Constitution breakers are the Dems who overthrew the election in 2020 and now Arizona, then gaslight about it as if no one has a brain. They are the living breathing threat to democracy. Not Trump's middle of night rants.
So what, if anything, does Trump actually believe?

Fortunately, you don’t get to make such pronouncements in any meaningful way.

President Trump might yet get re-elected, regardless of how you feel about it. 😎
You idiots go right on ahead and run him again.

You'll get your a$$e$ kicked.

But you (collectively) may very well be too stupid to see that.

Rump now has zero - zero - chance of being reelected.

The Dems could run a cocker spaniel and that mutt would beat Rump.

Nobody outside of his own rapidly shrinking base is going to vote for a traitor to incited Insurrection and called for the termination of the US Constitution.

Which is why he appeals so much and is able to "sucker" so many amongst his beloved "uneducated" and similar trailer-trash.
Define educated since 90% of the Rs I know have advanced science degrees unlike their Blue counterparts.

Nobody outside of his own rapidly shrinking base is going to vote for a traitor to incited Insurrection and called for the termination of the US Constitution.
In that case, why are you so scared shitless?

I want to know how Trump plans to drain the swamp this time.

He tried once, and failed miserably. The swamp ate him alive.

I don't think he can do it. He doesn't have the clout, or the political support.

He did not really try, he just talked about trying and then replaced every "non-swamp" critter he put into a position with a swamp critter

Then you have nothing to worry about.

You should spend more time focusing on which Democrap asshole you retards will try to foist off on America.

If he gave a detailed position showing he really meant it that would be one thing. Instead it was another Trump rant shooting from the lip. So no one cares. The Constitution breakers are the Dems who overthrew the election in 2020 and now Arizona, then gaslight about it as if no one has a brain. They are the living breathing threat to democracy. Not Trump's middle of night rants.
CF136273-3997-4632-8D60-4383BF205EF9.jpeg

I want to know how Trump plans to drain the swamp this time.

He tried once, and failed miserably. The swamp ate him alive.

I don't think he can do it. He doesn't have the clout, or the political support.
Trump deepened, widened, and enlarged the Swamp.

And the guardrails our country has to protect us from megalomaniacs like Trump barely held.

Then you have nothing to worry about.
"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance."
You should spend more time focusing on which Democrap asshole you retards will try to foist off on America.
Don't lump me in with them, simpleton. The idiot Dems are a train-wreck and I've had a bellyful of their Illegal Aliens and Inflation, costly energy and elitism.

Give me someone decent vote for on the (R) side and I'll pull the (R) lever.

Hint: Rump ain't it.

"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance."

Don't lump me in with them, simpleton. The idiot Dems are a train-wreck and I've had a bellyful of their Illegal Aliens and Inflation, costly energy and elitism.

Give me someone decent vote for on the (R) side and I'll pull the (R) lever.

Hint: Rump ain't it.
Exactly.

I'm sick and tired of the false dichotomy that if you don't like Trump you love Biden.

The tards just don't get it. They keep putting up the slimiest candidates and then whine there is cheating going on when they don't win.

Every time I think the tards have finally hit bottom, they prove me wrong.

What’s Trumps Platform, retard?
Do you mean Truth Social? Key facts about Truth Social

If you mean what are his political positions? I'd have to say he will try and fulfill the promises he made when he first ran that have yet to happen: building a wall Mexico will pay for, locking up Hillary, a healthcare plan we'd all love, for starters. Maybe at the end of his 2nd term we'll be finally tired of winning (another unfulfilled promise).

Forum List

Back