Trump walked back Constitution remark so what's the big deal. Trump will be Trump.

"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance."

Don't lump me in with them, simpleton. The idiot Dems are a train-wreck and I've had a bellyful of their Illegal Aliens and Inflation, costly energy and elitism.

Give me someone decent vote for on the (R) side and I'll pull the (R) lever.

Hint: Rump ain't it.
You are the simpleton. You’re such a dimwit, you think you’re being clever by referring to President Trump as “Rump.” 🙄

Face it. You’re a twit.

Exactly.

I'm sick and tired of the false dichotomy that if you don't like Trump you love Biden.

The tards just don't get it. They keep putting up the slimiest candidates and then whine there is cheating going on when they don't win.

Every time I think the tards have finally hit bottom, they prove me wrong.
You’re just dishonest little g. You hate Trump. And you vote Dim. There is a correlation in the case of assholes like you.

Do you mean Truth Social? Key facts about Truth Social

If you mean what are his political positions? I'd have to say he will try and fulfill the promises he made when he first ran that have yet to happen: building a wall Mexico will pay for, locking up Hillary, a healthcare plan we'd all love, for starters. Maybe at the end of his 2nd term we'll be finally tired of winning (another unfulfilled promise).
donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

Do you mean Truth Social? Key facts about Truth Social

If you mean what are his political positions? I'd have to say he will try and fulfill the promises he made when he first ran that have yet to happen: building a wall Mexico will pay for, locking up Hillary, a healthcare plan we'd all love, for starters. Maybe at the end of his 2nd term we'll be finally tired of winning (another unfulfilled promise).
I know Trump’s platform because I watched his speeches and debates and he was succeeding prior to COVID.
I suggest pulling your head out of your ass and seeing what happened and not what you wanted to hear.

You’re just dishonest little g. You hate Trump. And you vote Dim. There is a correlation in the case of assholes like you.
And here we have one of the false dichotomy tards of which I just spoke.

So long as they don't get it, they will not find the bottom of the slime pit in which they live.

"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance."
That’s actually true. But your problem is you conflate “eternal vigilance” with your one note symPHONY of hating on President Trump.
Don't lump me in with them

You lumped yourself, you little pissant fraud.

Last edited:
I know Trump’s platform because I watched his speeches and debates and he was succeeding prior to COVID.
I suggest pulling your head out of your ass and seeing what happened and not what you wanted to hear.
I wanted to hear his healthcare plan. Did he have any successes there?

And here we have one of the false dichotomy tards of which I just spoke.

So long as they don't get it, they will not find the bottom of the slime pit in which they live.
Of whom. And you misspoke. 👍

We all get it. You’re dishonest. No surprise.

And I don’t visit your home.

I wanted to hear his healthcare plan. Did he have any successes there?
Anyone who claims they have a plan for Universal Health Care is full of shit.

That means every Democrat is full of shit.

The best plan for Health Care is a strong economy and you deny that Trump created a strong economy.

Anyone who claims they have a plan for Universal Health Care is full of shit.
Or British, or Canadian, or just about any other European country.

Or Trump: Before he was sworn in, President Trump made a bold promise: The as-yet-unreleased Obamacare repeal and replacement plan would have “insurance for everybody.”
You saying Trump is full of shit or are you?

The best plan for Health Care is a strong economy
That goes without saying but I don't recall Trump ever saying anything like that.

Or British, or Canadian, or just about any other European country.

Or Trump: Before he was sworn in, President Trump made a bold promise: The as-yet-unreleased Obamacare repeal and replacement plan would have “insurance for everybody.”
You saying Trump is full of shit or are you?

That goes without saying but I don't recall Trump ever saying anything like that.
Wealthy people come from those countries to the US.
I needed a stent and got it the next day.
In any of these countries I would have waited 3-6 months and died.

European health care sucks.

And if you didn't have insurance?
Who doesn't have insurance?
Medicaid, Medicare.
As I already stated, a healthy economy brings jobs and health care coverage.

Not to mentin that fact that the health care industry cannot handle the 30+ million trespassers you love.

Irrelevant to whether or not Rump is a traitorous piece-of-$hit who incited Insurrection and who advocates setting aside the Constitution for the sake of his personal power.

The only insurrection was a bunch of FBI agitators like Ray Epps exhorting people into the building. Trump said "peaceful and patriotic."

The only insurrection was a bunch of FBI agitators like Ray Epps exhorting people into the building. Trump said "peaceful and patriotic."
Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?
Little g.5: completely retarded or retarded completely?

Forum List

Back