Trump wall speech drinking game!

Claims the wall is already being built.

Claims he would rush a terrorist trying to cross the border unarmed because he’s a hero like that.

Claims Hillary is paying MS-13 members to cross the border.

Claims Dems already agreed to pay for a wall .

They did,multiple times.
Would you like me to make a fool of you?
I'd be glad to.

Shall I continue?

WHY isn't he using monies ALREADY able to be used for his wall?? and why the emergency now ?Why not a month ago a year??? This wall is all trump political bullshit

Ask dems why they refuse to allow the money already allocated for border security to be used.

How so?? You owned all of congress How did they stop it?

I can't believe you're really this stupid.

They did,multiple times.
I'd be glad to.

Shall I continue?

WHY isn't he using monies ALREADY able to be used for his wall?? and why the emergency now ?Why not a month ago a year??? This wall is all trump political bullshit

Ask dems why they refuse to allow the money already allocated for border security to be used.

I didn't vote for trump dummy or support him That puts me on a higher branch than you

They did,multiple times.
I'd be glad to.

Shall I continue?

I didn't vote for trump dummy or support him That puts me on a higher branch than you

A higher branch? Is it rotten?
How can you be against the best unemployment numbers in decades?
Do you hate blacks and hispanics? Because their number are at record lows as far as unemployment goes.
So whats your beef ya fuckin racist.

well if you must watch a trump speech, you might as well drink .

Let’s guess what Trump will say? Obviously he needs to invent a crisis. There will be lots of scapegoating going on .

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?
Down a beer with every lie
We will all die of alcohol poisoning before the speech is over.

Do you hate blacks and hispanics? Because their number are at record lows as far as unemployment goes.
AH what did Obama do with unemployment #'s 75 straight months of 6 digit gains Trump rode in on Obamas back a rising economy a close to triple in our DOW and Obama wasn't some ah lying big mouth

Claims border patrol agess wh him. 1 drink.

Claims he would rush a terrorist trying to cross the border unarmed because he’s a hero like that.

They did,multiple times.
I'd be glad to.

Shall I continue?

Not the easiest thing to "continue" if you have yet to "begin". Nomsane?

Let’s guess what Trump will say? Obviously he needs to invent a crisis. There will be lots of scapegoating going on .

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

One will not get nearly as drunk on this game as one would on the Obabble "I, Me, My, Mine" one.

You should do that. Tally up both of them for those pronouns.
Definitely, do that.

AH what did Obama do with unemployment #'s 75 straight months of 6 digit gains Trump rode in on Obamas back a rising economy a close to triple in our DOW and Obama wasn't some ah lying big mouth

Sorry.
They dont even come close to Trumps numbers.

Claims border patrol agess wh him. 1 drink.

They did,multiple times.
I'd be glad to.

Shall I continue?

Not the easiest thing to "continue" if you have yet to "begin". Nomsane?

So you're calling your own liars?

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

What you don't understand is that Trump isn't going to waste only 8 minutes of air time making a case for the wall.
He has a surprise for you Timmy. It's like XMAS morning, but in January!

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

What you don't understand is that Trump isn't going to waste only 8 minutes of air time making a case for the wall.
And what do YOU think that surprise is?

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

What else is his dumbass even capable of doing? He’s an idiot. The wall is the only policy he knows how to elaborate on.

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

And what do YOU think that surprise is?

I have no idea.
But expect the unexpected. That's just how the Prez rolls.

Republicans you can make some big money
Posted by Clayton Jones
Online gamblers can place up to $500 per bet on how many “false statements” Trump will make by logging onto BookMaker.Eu, where the over-under is 3.5. That means bettors who believe the President to be a man of integrity can win money by wagering the Trump makes fewer than three and a half statements that are demonstrably untrue. Skeptics who want a piece of the action — which represents an overwhelming majority of BookMaker’s clients so far — can claim a cash prize by betting the President makes more than that number of false claims.

“The action tends to be predominantly one-sided with 90% of the action currently on ‘over 3.5’ false statements,” according to Lester. His company will use the Washington Post Fact Checker as the deciding vote on whether or not statements made by the President are true.’

Gambling site takes big odds on how many times Trump will lie in his national address - NY Daily News

Needless to say, Trump’s entire ‘address’ is predicated on a lie – the lie that the Southern border constitutes a ‘national emergency.’

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

What else is his dumbass even capable of doing? He’s an idiot. The wall is the only policy he knows how to elaborate on.

Tune in grasshopper to watch genius at work!

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

Oh, you poor soul.

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

One will not get nearly as drunk on this game as one would on the Obabble "I, Me, My, Mine" one.

You should do that. Tally up both of them for those pronouns.
Definitely, do that.

Trump will say We-Us-Our-Ours far more than he will use I-Me-My-Mine. Obabble's use was overwhelming the latter.

Drink when he mentions :

MS 13
Drugs
Security
Crisis

What else ?

So, you're skipping the speech I favor of something else?

Forum List

Back