Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

You showed me only one video of a man dropping many ballots into a Mail box.

That is what we are talking about.
Here is another and a lot of information

Last edited:
Here is another and a lot of information
Please, find some legitimate sources.
--------------
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Steadfast Clashl Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of one-sided right-wing propaganda, the use of poor sources, and a few false claims.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy Theories, Poor Sourcing, False Claims, Lack of Transparency.
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Please, find some legitimate sources.
--------------
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Steadfast Clashl Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of one-sided right-wing propaganda, the use of poor sources, and a few false claims.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy Theories, Poor Sourcing, False Claims, Lack of Transparency.
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Those source checkers are bought and paid for. Them and fact checkers have 0 credibility. You should identify with that.

Also it was a video you wanted, The source just posted it.

Those source checkers are bought and paid for. Them and fact checkers have 0 credibility. You should identify with that.

Also it was a video you wanted, The source just posted it.
Fact checkers are not bought and paid for only because you wish to believe that.
I can fact check on Democrats as well. There is no difference on finding facts.

Ok, Now find where that post office worker was found, questioned, and what was she doing dropping those ballots in the election drop box.

The same with the others in those videos.

They were caught, interrogated, and indicted, correct?

Fact checkers are not bought and paid for only because you wish to believe that.

Ok, Now find where that post office worker was found, questioned, and what was she doing dropping those ballots in the election drop box.

The same with the others in those videos.

They were caught, interrogated, and indicted, correct?
That lady was never prosecuted.

Ask the authorities in those Democratic shitholes, not me.
You should be asking all of those detectives, so to speak, from your last link, who were describing these videos. What? No follow up?

All of that would have been laughed out of court, because it is all circumstantial. Totally lacks evidence, concrete evidence.

If I were a Journalist or Lawyer, I have asked for proof in order to go ahead with the story or lawsuit. You have given nothing concrete for me to go to any Judge and prove that there was massive fraud, even a small amount of it.

The Judge would say: Case Closed.

You should be asking all of those detectives, so to speak, from your last link, who were describing these videos. What? No follow up?

All of that would have been laughed out of court, because it is all circumstantial. Totally lacks evidence, concrete evidence.

If I were a Journalist or Lawyer, I have asked for proof in order to go ahead with the story or lawsuit. You have given nothing concrete for me to go to any Judge and prove that there was massive fraud, even a small amount of it.

The Judge would say: Case Closed.
They are not the authorities. They notified the authorities and they did nothing. What does that tell you Einstein?.

They are not the authorities. They notified the authorities and they did nothing. What does that tell you Einstein?.
How do you know they notified the authorities? Does it say so in the video?
Shall I watch the whole thing to make sure?

I am sure that there is plenty of nothing going on here if these people were not caught while other people who voted twice got caught and prosecuted.

How do you know they notified the authorities? Does it say so in the video?
Shall I watch the whole thing to make sure?

I am sure that there is plenty of nothing going on here if these people were not caught while other people who voted twice got caught and prosecuted.
You did not watch the video? What an asshole. You do not know what you are talking about.

[Gregg Phillips knows how to make money off of those allegations. Why would I believe his or the other 3 allegations of fraud ?]

Gregg Phillips, a former Texas official who claims that “2,000 mules” stole the 2020 election from Donald Trump, has raised millions of dollars to chase nonexistent fraudulent votes.

If your movie preferences lean toward the likes of Top Gun: Maverick, or if your politics fall anywhere to the left of Liz Cheney, you might have missed the theatrical release of a documentary titled 2000 Mules. But if you tuned in to the January 6 hearings, you might have caught a reference to the film by former attorney general William Barr, who, doubling as a movie critic, dismissed it as “singularly unimpressive” and “indefensible.”

Directed by right-wing provocateur Dinesh D’Souza, 2000 Mules purports to prove that Democrats engaged in widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election and stole the presidency from Donald Trump—who, coincidentally or not, pardoned D’Souza in 2018 after his felony conviction for making illegal campaign contributions. Trump, who hosted a screening of 2000 Mules at Mar-a-Lago, called it the “greatest and most impactful documentary of our time.”

As with so many things hyped by the former president, the film became a viral sensation, complete with its own eponymous hashtag. It is among the highest-grossing documentaries of the year so far, having earned nearly $1.5 million at the box office since its May release. (Documentaries don’t tend to attract Marvel franchise–size audiences.) Streaming revenues—D’Souza’s website sells the film for $19.99 a pop—totaled $10 million in just the first two weeks of release, according to Salem Media Group, the conservative Christian company that financed the film.

You did not watch the video? What an asshole. You do not know what you are talking about.
I watched some of it. What I do best is research about the people on the video, which says a lot about what they are alleging on the video.

I just posted about Gregg Phillips. Nice to know how to make money off these allegations.

I watched some of it. What I do best is research about the people on the video, which says a lot about what they are alleging on the video.

I just posted about Gregg Phillips. Nice to know how to make money off these allegations.
To help pay for the investigations. There is nothing wrong with that. Are you worried?

[ Do due research ]

Ray Epps, a Marine veteran and business owner from Arizona, traveled to Washington D.C. to show his support for former President Donald Trump on January 6, 2021.

And although he's not among the hundreds of Capitol rioters who were arrested and charged, the events that followed ruined his life, he said.

Epps, 61, became the center of a conspiracy theory, pushed by the former president himself, that would cause him to sell his business and his home and go into hiding, according to an interview he gave to The New York Times that was published Wednesday.

"And for what — lies?" Epps told The Times. "All of this, it's just been hell."

The baseless theory stemmed from attempts by some on the right to blame the Capitol riot on federal agents, who they claimed wanted a reason to provoke a crackdown on conservatives.

A video of Epps taken on January 5 showed him telling other Trump supporters they needed to go into the Capitol the following day. Epps was never arrested, prompting right-wing internet sleuths to accuse him of being an undercover FBI agent or informant trying to stir up violence — despite videos that show Epps urging others to be peaceful and trying to deescalate confrontations between police and the rioters on January 6.

The theory was eventually picked up by right-wing media and Republican politicians, including Rep. Thomas Massie and Sens. Ted Cruz and Tom Cotton, among others. Trump himself mentioned Epps's name at a rally in January, suggesting he may have been working for the feds.

Epps told The Times he and his wife began receiving death threats via email and had people trespassing on their property starting in October, when right-wing site Revolver News first published a story about it. The attacks intensified after Fox News host Tucker Carlson and lawmakers promoted the claims.

Epps eventually found shell casings on his property and received a letter, potentially a hoax, saying Mexican cartel members were planning to kill him. He ended up selling his business and home, losing hundreds of thousands of dollars, and moving into a mobile home somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. He agreed to The Times interview as long as his current location was not disclosed.

"I am at the center of this thing, and it's the biggest farce that's ever been," he said. "It's just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal."

The FBI has not publicly commented on allegations that Epps was working with them or why he was not charged.

Epps said he never entered the Capitol and told The Times he immediately contacted the FBI's National Threat Operations Center two days after the Capitol riot, when he found out they had flagged him in a be-on-the-lookout alert. The outlet confirmed his phone records showed he spoke to the FBI and obtained transcripts from additional interviews.

Forum List

Back