Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

They cannot produce them, stupid, that is the evidence.
Guess what!!!!!

If I Google for GA Election drop boxes cameras being destroyed I find.........

ZERO links to anything like that happening.

Your source is a partisan Republican group set on making believe that cameras were destroyed on purpose.

Google it yourself and find me ONE news agency which covered that .

Guess what!!!!!

If I Google for GA Election drop boxes cameras being destroyed I find.........

ZERO links to anything like that happening.

Your source is a partisan Republican group set on making believe that cameras were destroyed on purpose.

Google it yourself and find me ONE news agency which covered that .
Fuck Google.they bury stuff like that. You are just very easy to fool. Your posts prove your lock step lying bullshit. Try your crap on someone else you are getting nowhere fast here.

Fuck Google.they bury stuff like that. You are just very easy to fool. Your posts prove your lock step lying bullshit. Try your crap on someone else you are getting nowhere fast here.
You....are unfortunately.....the one easy to fool.

Those allegations were not taken to court. Nor to the news agency. The Trump lawyers would not dare.

One cannot even find a news agency on tv which would have told about it.

That site is the ONLY site which dares to allege such a thing.

No FOX
No OAN
No Newsmax

And Google would be able to bury that story without any of those making an issue of it, or a Republican in Congress. ???????

You....are unfortunately.....the one easy to fool.

Those allegations were not taken to court. Nor to the news agency. The Trump lawyers would not dare.

One cannot even find a news agency on tv which would have told about it.

That site is the ONLY site which dares to allege such a thing.

No FOX
No OAN
No Newsmax

And Google would be able to bury that story without any of those making an issue of it, or a Republican in Congress. ???????
Trump had no idea. It was not revealed until well after the election. You are getting dumber.

Trump had no idea. It was not revealed until well after the election. You are getting dumber.
You are grasping at straws.

He sued and sued, after the election.

Call or email Fox, OAN and Newsmax
If such videos were allegedly destroyed and they had it broadcast on tv on the same day, or thereabouts as the article did, or on their sites, they should know about it and send you the articles via email.

If you do call them and they do have something, let me know. Post them here.

You are grasping at straws.

He sued and sued, after the election.

Call or email Fox, OAN and Newsmax
If such videos were allegedly destroyed and they had it broadcast on tv on the same day, or thereabouts as the article did, or on their sites, they should know about it and send you the articles via email.

If you do call them and they do have thing, let me know. Post them here.
We were talking about destroyed videos. Stupid.

We were talking about destroyed videos. Stupid.
We are talking about the NEWS media. And that all the agencies should have heard about it and not only this
One moment, please...

site, Patriots Beacon, which put this allegations about it.

Such allegation should have come out on EVERY news site and on tv, including FOX, OAN, and NEWSMAX.

But you keep insisting that because the videos were allegedly destroyed, that NOT ONE news agency would have reported about it, especially since Patriots Beacon did.

In other words, Patriots Beacon cannot back up its allegations because NO OTHER news media, or site has ever reported about these videos, or any other videos.

We are talking about the NEWS media. And that all the agencies should have heard about it and not only this
One moment, please...

site, Patriots Beacon, which put this allegations about it.

Such allegation should have come out on EVERY news site and on tv, including FOX, OAN, and NEWSMAX.

But you keep insisting that because the videos were allegedly destroyed, that NOT ONE news agency would have reported about it, especially since Patriots Beacon did.

In other words, Patriots Beacon cannot back up its allegations because NO OTHER news media, or site has ever reported about these videos, or any other videos.
Yes other media has and the bottom line is that the videos were destroyed. You are expecting people to believe a MSM with 0 credibility. It is not going to happen. Admit you are wrong or GTFO.

This is from Trump's Social Media. It tells his state of mind before the 2020 elections, during and after, to this day.

LOL, it always cracks me up how Democrats are too stupid to not take jokes seriously.

Trump was mocking YOU. And you just started a thread to credit him with it working, LOL. What a dolt. I'm not the first to observed that about you, am I?

Don't you dare bring your sick, fascist government to our shores! Trump is worse than your former PM Netanfuckyou.

Another dumb ass leftist who doesn't recognize when you are being mocked. This is hysterical. Continue, please ...

Yes other media has and the bottom line is that the videos were destroyed. You are expecting people to believe a MSM with 0 credibility. It is not going to happen. Admit you are wrong or GTFO.
I want it from FOX, OAN or NEWSMAX. Not one of them reported on this allegation. Not one reporter.

It only comes out in this non News site.

I want it from Tucker or Hannity or Laura Ingram. There is not one video with any one of them alleging that such a thing may have happened and that there was an investigation going on about it.

There is NOTHING.

Last edited:
LOL, it always cracks me up how Democrats are too stupid to not take jokes seriously.

Trump was mocking YOU. And you just started a thread to credit him with it working, LOL. What a dolt. I'm not the first to observed that about you, am I?
Trump is the joke and you may be the joker in training.

That is all there is to it, from all the evidence I have seen.

I want it from FOX, OAN or NEWSMAX. Not one of them reported on this allegation. Not one reporter.

It only comes out in this non News site.

I want it from Tucker or Hannity or Laura Ingram. There is not one video with any one of them alleging that such a thing may have happened and that there was an investigation going on about it.

There is NOTHING.
They have been silenced by the network. A lawsuit from Dominion caused that.

They have been silenced by the network. A lawsuit from Dominion caused that.
All 3 Networks? I do not see Tucker being silenced about anything, especially if there were actually videos showing illegal dumping of ballots.

And those ballots have nothing to do with Dominion, the other company and the counting of ballots.

The article you posted came out today. With only that video as alleged evidence.

I will check the news in the coming weeks to see if anything else comes out.

All 3 Networks? I do not see Tucker being silenced about anything, especially if there were actually videos showing illegal dumping of ballots.

And those ballots have nothing to do with Dominion, the other company and the counting of ballots.

The article you posted came out today. With only that video as alleged evidence.

I will check the news in the coming weeks to see if anything else comes out.
There are plenty of people stuffing ballots.

Forum List

Back