Trump wants $18 billion American, not Mexican, for the wall

First phase of Trump border wall gets $18 billion price tag, in new request to lawmakers

I think Trump may have lied to you people about who was going to pay for that white elephant on the border.

Waste of money.

Cheaper and easier way to stop the flow of illegals than some wall!

No there isn't, moron. Furthermore, the wall can't be made to disappear with the stroke of a pen. Any other stategy for securing the border can.

The wall will pay itself back in a year, or at least in Trump's two term presidency.

The best investment US government has made.

Yeah, that little weasel fucker says that we must cut spending, yet as a leader in Congress he has been blowing money left and right...Guess what? Time for another debt limit increase..

Why does that suprise you? The dems did the same under O.
then you right wingers all doubled down and gave all the Wall Street corporate banks a 40% TAX CUT.... :eek:

$18 billion: the price of bigotry and unwarranted fear in America.
Given the above, it seems notably more cost effective to direct resources to Mexico and let them stop the would-be illegal immigrants. And don't ya know, in 2015, both Republicans and Democrats figured out as much.

If you ask me, the only reason for building a southern border wall is because Trumpkins are too f*cking stupid to get high-skill jobs; however, insofar as we're sitting at structural unemployment levels, even that no longer is a good reason.

So you support flooding this country with low wage foriegn labor.

Not going to happen. Can't wait for the Democrats to gain power an amnesty in 20 million brand new Americans.
Just what we need, 20 million more people on welfare, getting food stamps, and living in Section 8 houses with free medical and dental.

All paid for by the U.S. taxpayer. ..... :cuckoo:
So racist. The immigrants work much harder than the losers that are sitting and crying about no coal jobs. And the Mexicans are not doing meth, heroine and any pill they can stuff in their mouths. Real America is getting soft, time for an infusion of good Hard working immigrants

Given the above, it seems notably more cost effective to direct resources to Mexico and let them stop the would-be illegal immigrants. And don't ya know, in 2015, both Republicans and Democrats figured out as much.

If you ask me, the only reason for building a southern border wall is because Trumpkins are too f*cking stupid to get high-skill jobs; however, insofar as we're sitting at structural unemployment levels, even that no longer is a good reason.

Low wage workers? What, can't your lazy ass find a job? There's tons of them out there

The wall will pay itself back in a year, or at least in Trump's two term presidency.

Not only will the wall not pay for itself, it will cost an ever increasing amount more to upkeep as it ages. But you Trump zealots are too stupid to understand such a thing.

Not going to happen. Can't wait for the Democrats to gain power an amnesty in 20 million brand new Americans.
Just what we need, 20 million more people on welfare, getting food stamps, and living in Section 8 houses with free medical and dental.

So racist. The immigrants work much harder than the losers that are sitting and crying about no coal jobs. And the Mexicans are not doing meth, heroine and any pill they can stuff in their mouths. Real America is getting soft, time for an infusion of good Hard working immigrants
it's great to see someone who has so much love for his fellow Americans.

Why don't you move to Mexico if you love Mexicans so much?

Trump loves foreign workers too. They must not be that bad.
1ope3wlyc3iz.jpg

A stupid wall will pay for itself?? Lol, seriously? How'd that Berlin Wall work out for you?

Not only will the wall not pay for itself, it will cost an ever increasing amount more to upkeep as it ages. But you Trump zealots are too stupid to understand such a thing.

The wall will pay for itself easily.

Just the reduction in democrat vote pool is worth it easily. I for sure don't want any voters in who want to fuck white people (that is me). Having such nightmares is extremely costly.

Low wage workers? What, can't your lazy ass find a job? There's tons of them out there

Do you just spew personal attacks are random?

Ya, why don't you move to Putin's Russia

I agree we could have some hard working immigrants.

We can start by importing every last one of the Pole's.

What is racist about not wanting 20 million more instant American's to house and feed?

If they are soo hard working. Then let them stay in their country and make it a success. ..... :cool:

Ya, why don't you move to Putin's Russia

When have I ever expressed a desire to move to Russia? When have I ever extolled the virtues of Russians and what hard workers they are? When have I ever indicated I want to replace American workers with Russian workers? That's your modus operandi, not mine.

Forum List

Back