Trump Wants a Year Long Party

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Trump wants to throw a 250th celebration of America. In Iowa. People from all over the world will come. It's going to be huge. And long. A whole year long.

"My hope is that the amazing people of Iowa will work with my administration to open up the legendary Iowa State Fairgrounds to host the great American state fair and welcome millions and millions of visitors from around the world to the heartland of America for this special one-time festival," Trump said.

"Together, we will build it, and they will come," he added, invoking a famous quote from the movie Field of Dreams, which takes place in Iowa.

So, what are the odds the next state he campaigns in he makes them the same offer

Trump wants to throw a 250th celebration of America. In Iowa. People from all over the world will come. It's going to be huge. And long. A whole year long.

"My hope is that the amazing people of Iowa will work with my administration to open up the legendary Iowa State Fairgrounds to host the great American state fair and welcome millions and millions of visitors from around the world to the heartland of America for this special one-time festival," Trump said.

"Together, we will build it, and they will come," he added, invoking a famous quote from the movie Field of Dreams, which takes place in Iowa.

How much money will his supporters be donating for that one year long party to happen? Will they get caviar or just hot dogs?

You don't have to go if you don't want to.

So, is Mexico going to be paying for this grand bash?

Is it that hard to understand? "A year of festivities throughout the nation"

So they have a fair in Iowa.... then maybe the next month they have a fair in another state and then so on and so on....

Somehow you find this offensive? State fairs can also generate some revenue. How is that a bad thing?

5q0qd2.jpg

TDS.

Is it that hard to understand? "A year of festivities throughout the nation"

So they have a fair in Iowa.... then maybe the next month they have a fair in another state and then so on and so on....

Somehow you find this offensive? State fairs can also generate some revenue. How is that a bad thing?
It aint gonna happen, dog.

Well yes. Democrats would prefer that instead of state fairs generating income to local communities.... they have a summers long season of riots/ peaceful protests... where Americas racism is highlighted the the attacking of police precincts and court houses... the burning of cars, trashing of private property and looting of stores. costing billions along with lives

Because..OH MY! the thought of holding a big state fair is just so costly.... how we ever going to pay for all that?

Forum List

Back