Trump Wants a Year Long Party

Well yes. Democrats would prefer that instead of state fairs generating income to local communities.... they have a summers long season of riots/ peaceful protests... where Americas racism is highlighted the the attacking of police precincts and court houses... the burning of cars, trashing of private property and looting of stores. costing billions along with lives

Because..OH MY! the thought of holding a big state fair is just so costly.... how we ever going to pay for all that?
Where is Trump now? He is not in iowa with the other candidates. He had time to hawk Trump baseball cards and Trump Bucks (what the living fuck?) to the rubes though.

Is it that hard to understand? "A year of festivities throughout the nation"

So they have a fair in Iowa.... then maybe the next month they have a fair in another state and then so on and so on....

Somehow you find this offensive? State fairs can also generate some revenue. How is that a bad thing?
Fifty years ago we had similar events for the entire year to celebrate the bi-centennial. The mint even made and circulated coins to commemorate the event. Sad the democrat admin has no desire to celebrate 250 years of greatness. Fits right in with their agenda to destroy the US.

Well yes. Democrats would prefer that instead of state fairs generating income to local communities.... they have a summers long season of riots/ peaceful protests... where Americas racism is highlighted the the attacking of police precincts and court houses... the burning of cars, trashing of private property and looting of stores. costing billions along with lives

Because..OH MY! the thought of holding a big state fair is just so costly.... how we ever going to pay for all that?
Heaven forbid that anything would commemorate the greatest nation on earth. RME

Fifty years ago we had similar events for the entire year to celebrate the bi-centennial. The mint even made and circulated coins to commemorate the event. Sad the democrat admin has no desire to celebrate 250 years of greatness. Fits right in with their agenda to destroy the US.
Isn't that something? So, the next time a liberal tell us that they do love America, we know from stances like theirs in here, that they are lying once again....

I have two of those coins. Not worth much since they are only 80% silver.

Is there even a word for 250 years? Wait until the tricentennial, and have it in Poofter's Froth, Wyoming.

I looked it up, it's: semiquincentennial. That's a mouth full.

Forum List

Back