Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

You far right wanted your own pick, so despite your betters telling you what is best, you picked a democrate-lite incompetent who is going to get hammered in November.

That you think you're better is a hoot. You aren't capable of shining my shoes, son. You'd fuck that up from simple stupidity.

Nor did Hillary, actually she is endorsing the KKK.

Such stupid and lame retort.....

Robert Byrd evolved—he changed for the good. He OPENLY apologized for his intolerant past and declared that he had been wrong in his young man's support of the Klan......and Clinton was simply praising in the eulogy the service of the longest serving member of the Senate.

Clinton was NOT "endorsing" Byrd's once racism....She was eulogizing a man who learned from his mistakes...
Smarter conservatives can figure the difference out....YOU, on theother hand are and probably always will be a MORON.

Yet you hammer on David Duke who left the KKK years and years ago. So much for your belief in redemption.

Let's be clear Byrd was an extreme racist, and it's unlikely he actually believed his apology. He recruited hundreds. Hillary endorsed him in full despite his actions.

the words of an apology might not have been enough but when Byrd followed up with positive actions, his apology gained rock solid credibility. Not only did Hillary embrace him, the NAACP did too:

The evolution of Robert Byrd's racial politics

Sen. Byrd displayed a mix of conservative and liberal points of view in his later years. Remarkably, though, his politics resonated with the African-American community and came out on the right side of issues that are of concern to black voters. Byrd enjoyed a perfect 100 percent rating from the NAACP. He proposed $10 million to fund a Martin Luther KingNational Memorial in Washington, DC. The senator received a 67 percent rating from the American Civil Liberties Union, and a 65 percent rating from the League of Conservation Voters on environmental issues. He forcefully and eloquently voiced his opposition to the war in Iraq under President George W. Bush, and voted against the confirmation of Obama’s controversial treasury secretary Timothy Geithner.

Byrd's actions remain what they are... and so do Hillary's. Both stone cold racists. One viewing blacks as the people to pick the cotton and the other as the people to fill the voting booth. If blacks are not going to do it, then who?

The gift of "forgiveness" is not yours to give. Only Blacks and those affected by Byrd's actions as a young man have that ability. In the face of his apology and subsequent altruistic initiatives, his victims have forgiven him. Since the core of Christian doctrine is repentance and forgiveness, Christianity won this time.

I wonder how many lynching KKK Byrd took part in as a youth...People like you can be bought off so easily..so sad

Since the core of Christian doctrine is repentance and forgiveness, Christianity won this time.

i guess, right wing Bible-thumpers missed that Sunday school lesson.

What these folks want to harp on is how a long-buried Robert Byrd EVOLVED in his views, while Trump has not yet done so but wants the black voters anyway.

What Trump has done about blacks and other minorities are known to all voters, and he does not look good for it.

Byrd ended up a fine American and Thurmond not. Fact.

cray ray has offered nothing of worth here.

What Trump has done about blacks and other minorities are known to all voters

Perhaps all voters accept you apparently.

Byrd ended up a fine American and Thurmond not. Fact.

Oh, I'm sure he was a fine American. And why not Thurmond?

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

cray ray has offered nothing of worth here.

It's always worth it to repeatedly prove liberals as hypocrites.

I wonder how many lynching KKK Byrd took part in as a youth...People like you can be bought off so easily..so sad

Well, your moron, Trump, wanted to lynch 5 black youth just a few years ago......Accused who were later found through DNAto be innocent........OOOOOOppps !!!

(look up the Central Park 5 affair.)

The far right is panicking. The angst and rage as they realize the size of Trump's inevitable campaign defeat amazes the objective observer. They act as if it is the end of the world, instead of a presidential election. Blacks are very wise to not trust Trump.

]I see you (finally) are using "smart" words and phrases. The facts are this, cray ray.

Thurmond was a racist to the day he died, not ever publicly acknowledging his illegitimate black daughter.

Byrd repented of his sins and did good works until he died.

I advise you to repent your stupidity and do better, cray ray.

The far right is panicking. The angst and rage as they realize the size of Trump's inevitable campaign defeat amazes the objective observer. They act as if it is the end of the world, instead of a presidential election. Blacks are very wise to not trust Trump.

So they're wise to stay slaves to a party where the President that got it all started said he'd have them doing what they've gladly obliged for 50 years now? Tells me they either don't want to do better or they're too stupid to do better.

The far right wanted Trump.

They have him.

They will go into defeat with him.

cray ray and the others are weeping big time.

]I see you (finally) are using "smart" words and phrases. The facts are this, cray ray.

Thurmond was a racist to the day he died, not ever publicly acknowledging his illegitimate black daughter.

Byrd, as a Liberal, didn't do a damn thing good as a Liberal. Liberals, by their very nature, aren't good.

Do you need a leftist Judge to tell you what should be common sense?

PLURALIZE that "judge" noun......Its been many, many judges. Good luck with how the Supreme Court (now that the wicked witch is dead) will rule on this issue in the future.

Well, your moron, Trump, wanted to lynch 5 black youth just a few years ago......Accused who were later found through DNAto be innocent........OOOOOOppps !!!

(look up the Central Park 5 affair.)

Really? Trump wanted to ?..He may have wanted the scum responsible for the rape and murder strung up...Race is irrelevant....Why do you support KKK Byrd?

Do you need a leftist Judge to tell you what should be common sense?

PLURALIZE that "judge" noun......Its been many, many judges. Good luck with how the Supreme Court (now that the wicked witch is dead) will rule on this issue in the future.

So you don't have any common sense until a Judge tells you so?:uhh:

Right. Racism was totally out of his mind. LOL!

Hows portfolio dong fake?..Quit well under wall street Obama...African American's not so good..Who cares really your stocks are booming for now

Hows portfolio dong fake?..Quit well under wall street Obama...African American's not so good..Who cares really your stocks are booming for now
You sound jealous. Made some bad investments, huh? The lower 50% have been crippled by Bush, not helped as well as they could have been because of the far right's resistance to helping them, and Trump will crush them if elected.

Byrd felt great antipathy for Martin Luther King, Jr. and his successful nonviolent civil-rights tactics. Seeking to discredit King in any way possible, Byrd initiated contact with the FBI in early 1968 and suggested that he could give a speech condemning King on the floor of the Senate. He said it was time that Dr. King “met his Waterloo.” The FBI, however, declined to avail itself of Byrd’s offer.

Forum List

Back