Trump wants to pull us out of Iran deal......How would NK react?

Who cares? They'll do what they're told or suffer the consequences.

What consequences? Will Trump tweet mean things about them again?

Get serious. Obama he's not.

Based on how often you people go "but Obama" when defending Trump, it seems there is not that much difference.

There is a great deal of difference. It simply is not being reported in the press.

Who in the world relies on the press?

"Press" being an alternate term for media.

What consequences? Will Trump tweet mean things about them again?

Get serious. Obama he's not.

Based on how often you people go "but Obama" when defending Trump, it seems there is not that much difference.

There is a great deal of difference. It simply is not being reported in the press.

Who in the world relies on the press?

"Press" being an alternate term for media.

Who needs them? You can find out about anything going on in the world right here on this forum! :21:

Translation~ billy boy Clinton fucked up the North Korea nuke deal in the 1990s...youre upset that Trump is cleaning up his mess

Obama fucked up the Iran nuke deal and you are getting upset that Trump might clean up his mess....

Poor ignorant baby.........Most of NK's advances regarding nukes (with Soviet help) occurred from 2002 to 2008, while the U.S. was busy with Saddam.......

Find a grown up and ask him or her who was president during those years.....Go on, I'm sure there's a grown up around your house...maybe the person that helps you to turn your "puter "on"???? .

Translation~ billy boy Clinton fucked up the North Korea nuke deal in the 1990s...youre upset that Trump is cleaning up his mess

Obama fucked up the Iran nuke deal and you are getting upset that Trump might clean up his mess....

Poor ignorant baby.........Most of NK's advances regarding nukes (with Soviet help) occurred from 2002 to 2008, while the U.S. was busy with Saddam.......

Find a grown up and ask him or her who was president during those years.....Go on, I'm sure there's a grown up around your house...maybe the person that helps you to turn your "puter "on"???? .

Wrong, gnatty, the dictators get busy when the dems take office. They make some quick hay. I actually met albright a few years ago and she was laughing about their phony deal back in the 90s.

Translation~ you still can't figure out who made the North korea nuke deal?...hint it wasn't buuuuuusssshhhh ....

Forum List

Back