Trump wants to scrap the debate moderators--LOL It's rigged he says.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
Well here's Mr. Tough guy that is now whining about the debates and is suggesting that there are no moderators asking the questions--LOL

And Trump should be afraid.
1. He won't have 16 other GOP candidates that he can insult to divert attention.
2. There won't be any screaming Trump fans there.
3. The moderators will be asking him very specific questions that he'll have to answer. (He won't be able to go into his typical platitude speak--(opening mouth words coming out) but never really answering the question, they'll be right back on his ass for an answer.
4. Then Hillary Clinton will have a full minute and 30 seconds to show how incompetent and unqualified he really is.

"One week ago, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump told reporters that despite his history of media bashing, he “respects” the four moderators selected by the Commission on Presidential Debates. Today Trump is already complaining that the moderators will be “very unfair” because they will go “really hard” on him.

“So I think we should have a debate with no moderators,” Trump suggested on Monday, “just Hillary and I sitting there talking.”

Referring to himself in the third person, the GOP nominee told CNBC that the debate moderator is going to “try to be really hard on Trump just to show, you know, the establishment what he can do.”

During a phone interview with CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Trump said, “As far as the debates are concerned, the system is being gamed because everybody said that I won the debate, you know, the so-called forum that your group put on,” referring to last week’s Commander-in-Chief Forum hosted by NBC’s Matt Lauer.

“But they all said I won and that Matt Lauer was easy on me. Well he wasn’t,” Trump continued. “He was — I thought he was very professional. I have to be honest. I think he’s been treated very unfairly, but they all said that I won, and what they’re doing is they’re gaming the system so that when I go into the debate, I’m gonna get — be treated very, very unfairly by the moderators.”

Trump complains the debates will be “rigged,” suggests scrapping moderators

This is probably a pretty good preview of what the debate is going to look like.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

Last edited:
The democrats say its not only rigged, but maybe not rigged enough. Poor Matt Lauer had to find out the hard way.

Trump's right. They usually are rigged in favor of the Democrats. The Moderators are always very questionable. I'm sure this time won't be any different. They'll stack em with Democrat Media Hacks.

Trump's right. They usually are rigged in favor of the Democrats. The Moderators are always very questionable. I'm sure this time won't be any different. They'll stack em with Democrat Media Hacks.

Ha. Ha. well you can be assured one of the questions will be "why did you say that our Generals have embarrassed us."

Trump has already given these moderators questions, just from what he has said in the past,and they are going to demand that he explain himself during these debates, or should I say debate, because "if" he shows up for one, he may very well refuse to do the other two.

The one thing about Trump is he craves attention, and adoration. that is what a Narcissist is all about. If a debate pulls the rug out from under that--he's gone for good.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

The moderators are the only hope Trump has of coming off like a serious candidate. They will treat him with respect that he isn't due.

Nutbags watched that forum last week and think Lauer favored Clinton. It's delusional thinking.

The moderators are the only hope Trump has of coming off like a serious candidate. They will treat him with respect that he isn't due.

Nutbags watched that forum last week and think Lauer favored Clinton. It's delusional thinking.

He did favor her. And she needs moderators to prevent Trump from skull fucking her. She's devoid of any truth or morality. She's gonna be exposed in a big way.

Ha. Ha. well you can be assured one of the questions will be "why did you say that our Generals have embarrassed us."

Trump has already given these moderators questions, just from what he has said in the past,and they are going to demand that he explain himself during these debates, or should I say debate, because "if" he shows up for one, he may very well refuse to do the other two.

The one thing about Trump is he craves attention, and adoration. that is what a Narcissist is all about. If a debate pulls the rug out from under that--he's gone for good.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Doubtful

He did favor her. And she needs moderators to prevent Trump from skull fucking her. She's devoid of any truth or morality. She's gonna be exposed in a big way.

Obviously he was far more aggressive with Trump. He threw Clinton softballs in comparison. But he is a biased Democrat Media hack. So his behavior wasn't unexpected. Trump handled him very well.

I see the Drumpf minions are already laying down excuses for his failure.

Well here's Mr. Tough guy that is now whining about the debates and is suggesting that there are no moderators asking the questions--LOL

And Trump should be afraid.
1. He won't have 16 other GOP candidates that he can insult to divert attention.
2. There won't be any screaming Trump fans there.
3. The moderators will be asking him very specific questions that he'll have to answer. (He won't be able to go into his typical platitude speak--(opening mouth words coming out) but never really answering the question, they'll be right back on his ass for an answer.
4. Then Hillary Clinton will have a full minute and 30 seconds to show how incompetent and unqualified he really is.

"One week ago, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump told reporters that despite his history of media bashing, he “respects” the four moderators selected by the Commission on Presidential Debates. Today Trump is already complaining that the moderators will be “very unfair” because they will go “really hard” on him.

“So I think we should have a debate with no moderators,” Trump suggested on Monday, “just Hillary and I sitting there talking.”

Referring to himself in the third person, the GOP nominee told CNBC that the debate moderator is going to “try to be really hard on Trump just to show, you know, the establishment what he can do.”

During a phone interview with CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Trump said, “As far as the debates are concerned, the system is being gamed because everybody said that I won the debate, you know, the so-called forum that your group put on,” referring to last week’s Commander-in-Chief Forum hosted by NBC’s Matt Lauer.

“But they all said I won and that Matt Lauer was easy on me. Well he wasn’t,” Trump continued. “He was — I thought he was very professional. I have to be honest. I think he’s been treated very unfairly, but they all said that I won, and what they’re doing is they’re gaming the system so that when I go into the debate, I’m gonna get — be treated very, very unfairly by the moderators.”

Trump complains the debates will be “rigged,” suggests scrapping moderators

This is probably a pretty good preview of what the debate is going to look like.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

Fucking Candy Crowley.

/end thread.

Forum List

Back