Trump wants to sell nuclear technology to the Saudis

Selling nuclear technology to a rogue regime whose leader is carrying a genocide against Yemen, has journalists who criticize him brutally murdered, and whose citizens are behind the 9/11 attacks. What could possible go wrong?

US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says

Saudis Want a U.S. Nuclear Deal. Can They Be Trusted Not to Build a Bomb?
I agree; I do not trust them with nuclear weapons.
Saudi Arabia should rather pay us to defend them.

Selling nuclear technology to a rogue regime whose leader is carrying a genocide against Yemen, has journalists who criticize him brutally murdered, and whose citizens are behind the 9/11 attacks. What could possible go wrong?

US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says

If you read the article, the Saudis are also talking to Russia and China about their technology.

Wouldn't it be better if we provide the tech to build the reactors, and thus know exactly how to monitor them for compliance with enrichment restrictions, than to let the Russkies or China provide the tech?

Please remember that the whole idea of the Nuclear Non-proliferation treaty was to restrict weapons development while allowing development for power production.

I hope that Saudi Arabia gets nuclear weapons.

It will change the balance of power in the ME.

And neutralize Israel's unfettered military dominance of the region. .. :cool:

Before Trump...we had a say in Russia or China pushing nuclear proliferation. Now?

You don't read much asshole!

Before Trump...we had a say in Russia or China pushing nuclear proliferation. Now?

You do realize that under the NPT any Nuclear power can provide tech and expertise to a country for nuclear power purposes?

Why no condemnation of Barry for starting a Nuclear Arm's race in the Middle East by violating the Constitution to negotiate his own 'deal' with Iran?

The Saudis and others in the region immediately spoke poorly of the agreement and declared Obama had done just that - start a nuclear arm's race in the ME.

Why no condemnation of Barry being so pre-occupied with aiding and abetting terrorists during his tenure that he allowed China to get missile technology that now allows China to successfully strike US assets with is missiles / nukes?

For that matter, why no condemnation of Clinton for giving the North Koreans nuclear reactors and helping them advance their way towards nuclear weapons?

Damn, 'Selective Partisan Outrage' is so hard to keep track of and just makes your head hurt...

:p

This is why you take the TDS pills BEFORE posting a thread.

I heard he gave missile guidance systems technology to the Chinese in exchange for financing his reelection campaign. No, wait, that was Bill Clinton. Never mind.

This is the type of policy you get when you have a carnival barker as president. Making the world a circus with nuclear weapons.

Yeah, giving nuclear weapons/technology to a nation that murders journalists and tortures women who drive. A Trumpist dream come to fruition.

Last edited:
I hope that Saudi Arabia gets nuclear weapons.

It will change the balance of power in the ME.

And neutralize Israel's unfettered military dominance of the region. .. :cool:
I’m sure SA wants Israel to launch 300+ nukes.

This is the type of policy you get when you have a carnival barker as president. Making the world a circus with nuclear weapons. Yeah, giving nuclear weapons to nation that murders journalists and tortures women who drive. A Trumpist dream maybe.

If you read the article this is about nuclear power not weapons, the worry is about the Saudis trying to enrich the fuel past power levels and to weapon levels.

So, the articles say exactly the opposite of your lie.

Oh, and Obama FUNDED nuclear weapons for the #1 terrorist nation on earth, to your delight.

The French, Germans, Russians, and Chinese sold it to Pakistan, India, and Iran.

Why should they monopolise the market?

Forum List

Back