trump warns of "Death and Destruction" if he is indicted

That's Trump, he always makes sure he gets it right at the top in the public domain. He realises it has much greater effect when the Lefties tactics falls from height.

I wonder if an unarmed protest march will happen again where they get invited in.....sorry....I meant a violent insurrection. Any chance a Democrat can post me one of their rhetoric pamphlets so I can get the wording right.

Interesting, Trump thread number 1.2 million, number of Biden threads from his supporters, maybe a dozen or so.

You keep selling him Jimbo.... don't bother, I'm already a supporter. If he brings back the guillotine for election theft I'll just vote that much harder (and often) for him. Thanks for the kind words about President Trump.

Anything about an actual elected official? Like your stuttering fuck? What color shit did he leave in the bed sheets this morning? Did he shower with any 9-year olds lately? What about fetterman.... is that drooling fucktard still hearing voices from the Peanuts cartoon? Keep us posted - these useless fucks are actually elected and make policy....hmm?

aoc rating.jpg

Democrats don't care what they indict Trump with. They just want him indicted in the hopes they can incite riots they can use to round up Trump supporters.

If Trump supporters in your area are planning anything other then being peaceful, they are probably FBI types and you should steer clear.

Well, if he'd just shut his mouth, we'd stop talking about him.

I voted for Biden. And will again if he runs.
It'll be fun watching Trump lose even bigger this time...assuming of course he isn't facing prison time.

You guy really need to refresh your memes. :)
Well of course you will, you are one of the criminally insane!

Well, if he'd just shut his mouth, we'd stop talking about him.

I voted for Biden. And will again if he runs.
It'll be fun watching Trump lose even bigger this time...assuming of course he isn't facing prison time.

You guy really need to refresh your memes. :)
Are you serious? Your Trump theme song is “I can’t quit you baby”

Yeah. And sadly, stuff like this barely causes a ripple, because we've just eliminated standards for him.

A former President of the United States threatening "death & destruction" if he's held accountable for his actions, and it's just another day.

The country just doesn't care any more. It's amazing, how quickly we've decayed.
And MAGA repubs want this deranged human being, which is more than he gave Bragg credit as being, back in the White House? The general electorate will never vote for this man again.

But I think he has shown us all that there is no bottom to what he will say or do to regain power. Unless desantis is willing to sling mud and stoop to the low of lows to ward off trump's attacks, Donnie will be the 2024 nominee for the repub party. And he will lose again...and he will claim he was cheated again...and will will suffer the same chaos for months or years.

And MAGA repubs want this deranged human being, which is more than he gave Bragg credit as being, back in the White House? The general electorate will never vote for this man again.

But I think he has shown us all that there is no bottom to what he will say or do to regain power. Unless desantis is willing to sling mud and stoop to the low of lows to ward off trump's attacks, Donnie will be the 2024 nominee for the repub party. And he will lose again...and he will claim he was cheated again...and will will suffer the same chaos for months or years.
This whole phenomenon is complicated.

While they believe that they're right on the issues -- and that's fine, that's just differences of opinion & priority -- they also look at him as a living, breathing FUCK YOU to the rest of a country they feel has victimized them. I've had many of them tell me that.

So they're committed to pursuing this strange, seemingly contradictory approach of issue advocacy and abject, ugly, juvenile pugilism. It's not about convincing anyone of anything. Seems to me that approach has hurt them since 2016, but they sure as hell don't think so.

Where exactly in the article is the threat and what is that threat?
Please be specific.

"What kind of person can charge another person, in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a Crime, when it is known by all that NO Crime has been committed, & also known that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country?" Trump wrote.

I know, I know...you think he was saying that his cult may be upset if he is indicted. Nothing trump says or does is seen as a threat...to his cult.

If a Dem had even eluded to "death and destruction" you would be shouting "LOCK THEM UP!" But trump can get away with incitement and threats and you idiots dismiss it as just another day.

trump better sharpen his intimidation and threatening skills. His legal problems are going to get much worse. If he gets away with these threats, the next ones will be more pointed and violent. Remember his admonition to Second Amendment People?

That's Trump, he always makes sure he gets it right at the top in the public domain. He realises it has much greater effect when the Lefties tactics falls from height.

I wonder if an unarmed protest march will happen again where they get invited in.....sorry....I meant a violent insurrection. Any chance a Democrat can post me one of their rhetoric pamphlets so I can get the wording right.

Interesting, Trump thread number 1.2 million, number of Biden threads from his supporters, maybe a dozen or so.
The outrage: "That's trump..."

Democrats don't care what they indict Trump with. They just want him indicted in the hopes they can incite riots they can use to round up Trump supporters.

If Trump supporters in your area are planning anything other then being peaceful, they are probably FBI types and you should steer clear.
20o98mtcxnpa1.jpg

if Trump didnt do any crimes, there would be no case.

Forum List

Back