trump warns of "Death and Destruction" if he is indicted

Seems it was more command for his followers than a warning to the DA
And he will ramp up the pressure as each case reaches a conclusion. Basically he is saying, if you hold me accountable for my crimes, I will tell my cult to begin their efforts for "death and destruction." And he may be able to intimidate some on the Grand Jury?

Yeah. And sadly, stuff like this barely causes a ripple, because we've just eliminated standards for him.

A former President of the United States threatening "death & destruction" if he's held accountable for his actions, and it's just another day.

The country just doesn't care any more. It's amazing, how quickly we've decayed.
A former President of the United States threatening "death & destruction" if he's held accountable for his actions, and it's just another day.

Must be a NYC thing.

always making empty threats.

""I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” Schumer said."

Well, if he'd just shut his mouth, we'd stop talking about him.

I voted for Biden. And will again if he runs.
It'll be fun watching Trump lose even bigger this time...assuming of course he isn't facing prison time.

You guy really need to refresh your memes. :)
I voted for Biden. And will again if he runs.

You'd vote for a pile of dogshit if it had a D behind it's name.

And MAGA repubs want this deranged human being, which is more than he gave Bragg credit as being, back in the White House? The general electorate will never vote for this man again.

But I think he has shown us all that there is no bottom to what he will say or do to regain power. Unless desantis is willing to sling mud and stoop to the low of lows to ward off trump's attacks, Donnie will be the 2024 nominee for the repub party. And he will lose again...and he will claim he was cheated again...and will will suffer the same chaos for months or years.
Good....we need a powerful man to get rid of your commie Reich and all your ilk.
The clock is ticking jimboliar.....your kind is going to be extinct.

"What kind of person can charge another person, in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a Crime, when it is known by all that NO Crime has been committed, & also known that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country?" Trump wrote.

I know, I know...you think he was saying that his cult may be upset if he is indicted. Nothing trump says or does is seen as a threat...to his cult.

If a Dem had even eluded to "death and destruction" you would be shouting "LOCK THEM UP!" But trump can get away with incitement and threats and you idiots dismiss it as just another day.

trump better sharpen his intimidation and threatening skills. His legal problems are going to get much worse. If he gets away with these threats, the next ones will be more pointed and violent. Remember his admonition to Second Amendment People?
You keep blabbing and foaming at the mouth about the same thing that is never going to happen.
Take off your facediaper and breathe some fresh air.

I think the pressure on the MAGA cult is going to increase. But like someone posted earlier, "His supporters can't vote for him if they are in jail."

When will the GOP grow a pair and admit he is a POS?
Trump is a POS.....President of Outstanding Superiority.
Thanks jimboliar, you choose your heroes well.

And he will ramp up the pressure as each case reaches a conclusion. Basically he is saying, if you hold me accountable for my crimes, I will tell my cult to begin their efforts for "death and destruction." And he may be able to intimidate some on the Grand Jury?
Trump has committed no crimes jimboliar. All your foaming at the mouth is true about the Poopeypants crime family however.

Obviously he is threatening the NY DA. How is he going to react when the Fulton County and DOJ begin to deliberate on a possible indictment? I have never seen anything like this man's reaction and desperation before.
Good, that's what's needs to happen.

Obviously he is threatening the NY DA. How is he going to react when the Fulton County and DOJ begin to deliberate on a possible indictment? I have never seen anything like this man's reaction and desperation before.
He just wants decent people what to expect so they can batten down the hatches. It was good of him to do so, because it's likely true.

This is precisely why Trump should locked up. The words of the US president and former US president Carry a lot of weight with a lot of people. Here we have a former US PRESIDENT inciting and thus giving consent to mayhem just as he has done with the rioters on january 6.

This epic menace to society must be taken to a place of solitary confinement where nobody can ever have access to his words or communications. Of course I only support this done within the scope of the law, convicted by a jury of his peers.

Former President Donald Trump warned there could be “potential death and destruction” if he’s charged with a crime over hush money paid to adult actor Stormy Daniels.

I don't normally quote the Huffington Post because of its extreme bias unless the article has something which confirms its accuracy. The article presents Trump's truth social post, so it is accurate.

So reading the cards on a pissed off & fed up population is now a crime & DT should be arrested?

Big Brother would be proud of your foresight comrade!
Long live the Party!

So reading the cards on a pissed off & fed up population is now a crime & DT should be arrested?

Long live the Party!
If that were true you'd have a point.

The operative word being "if".

If that were true you'd have a point.

The operative word being "if".
I didn't realize he came out & asked for supporters to commit "death & destruction"... oh wait, he did no such thing.
He stated what he could see as a possibility if they illegally arrest him with political prosecution.
As can the rest of us.

Nice try proggy but misrepresenting what was actually said is a red herring that only works on the dim witted.
You know, lefties.

Here's your sign

200.gif

Long live the Party!
Trying to overthrow the government is still a crime, whether done by a foreign government, the domestic population or even those inside or formerly in the government.

I didn't realize he came out & asked for supporters to commit "death & destruction"... oh wait, he did no such thing.
He stated what he could see as a possibility if they illegally arrest him with political prosecution.
As can the rest of us.

Nice try proggy but misrepresenting what was actually said is a red herring that only works on the dim witted.
You know, lefties.

Here's your sign

200.gif

I didn't say he asked for it. I said he gave consent for it and that is enough for some of his fans to be incited.Wake Up.

Of course he's gonna say it's illegal that's the demagogue's playbook.

Wake up.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
This is precisely why Trump should locked up. The words of the US president and former US president Carry a lot of weight with a lot of people. Here we have a former US PRESIDENT inciting and thus giving consent to mayhem just as he has done with the rioters on january 6.

This epic menace to society must be taken to a place of solitary confinement where nobody can ever have access to his words or communications. Of course I only support this done within the scope of the law, convicted by a jury of his peers.

Former President Donald Trump warned there could be “potential death and destruction” if he’s charged with a crime over hush money paid to adult actor Stormy Daniels.

I don't normally quote the Huffington Post because of its extreme bias unless the article has something which confirms its accuracy. The article presents Trump's truth social post, so it is accurate.

Put Schumer in the cell next to him.

Forum List

Back