trump warns of "Death and Destruction" if he is indicted

Obviously he is threatening the NY DA. How is he going to react when the Fulton County and DOJ begin to deliberate on a possible indictment? I have never seen anything like this man's reaction and desperation before.
"As the looming threat of indictment stemming from multiple investigations grows ever more likely for former President Donald Trump, two new polls show that Trump’s support is increasing."

Exactly, Schumer was threatening "legislative" activity against the judges, which is protected under the speech and debate clause.

"legislative" activity ?

Please point out where in his rant did the "legislative" activity" come up?

Your problem is trying to mischaracterize Schumers "criminal" threat, with a "legislative" threat.
Well lets listen:

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Clearly from Schummers past history, he was talking about democrats "impeaching" them for lying to congress, when during their confirmations they said that Roe was "settled law", and that they believe in "stare decisus". Both principles they broke (lied about following) in order to come to the Dobbs decision.

Well lets listen:

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Clearly from Schummers past history, he was talking about democrats "impeaching" them for lying to congress, when during their confirmations they said that Roe was "settled law", and that they believe in "state decisus". Both principles they broke (lied about following) in order to come to the Dobbs decision.

no mention of legislative activity.

The only threat to the NY DA would be if you wackos banned cheeseburgers.

Obviously he is threatening the NY DA. How is he going to react when the Fulton County and DOJ begin to deliberate on a possible indictment? I have never seen anything like this man's reaction and desperation before.
I am a firm believer in peaceful demonstrations. I oppose violent riots.

There may come a time in the future that a real uprising is necessary but in my opinion we are not at that point yet.

Hopefully DeSantis will be the candidate of the Republican Part for President. I will find it very hard to vote for Trump now.

no mention of legislative activity.
This is the part where thinking is required.
When a lawyer threatens someone, the reasonable presumption is that he will take legal, and not physical action against the person.
When a legislator threatens someone, the reasonable presumption is that he will take legislative and not physical action against the person.

Such as when Jim Jordan threatened DA Bragg.

9 hours ago — Extremist Congressman Jim Jordan threatened the New York City District Attorney....

He sounds just like a third world dictator.

I am a firm believer in peaceful demonstrations. I oppose violent riots.

There may come a time in the future that a real uprising is necessary but in my opinion we are not at that point yet.

Hopefully DeSantis will be the candidate of the Republican Part for President. I will find it very hard to vote for Trump now.
Whats so hard about it? I will vote for whomever wins the Republican nomination. Either of these two will do a good job flushing the commie Reich down the toilet.

When a lawyer threatens someone, the reasonable presumption is that he will take legal, and not physical action against the person.
When a legislator threatens someone, the reasonable presumption is that he will take legislative and not physical action against the person.

Such as when Jim Jordan threatened DA Bragg.

9 hours ago — Extremist Congressman Jim Jordan threatened the New York City District Attorney....

I agree.

Do you need someone to help you think too?

He was in the middle of a protest on the steps of the Supreme Court. He said NOTHING about legislative action.

Later, as minority leader, he apologized for his threat.

But, hey!!

He has a D behind his name, so that makes it all good.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There will be death and destruction... but not from Trump voters... from the left when he wins in 24....

I agree.

Do you need someone to help you think too?

He was in the middle of a protest on the steps of the Supreme Court. He said NOTHING about legislative action.
Schummer is a legislator, that's what he does.

Schummer has no army of followers that he can tweet orders at, to attack the supreme court.

Think for once. You're being rendered stupid by your politics.

right back at you
You're the one who constantly take when Schummer as a lawyer and a legislator, threatened the members of the supreme court would "pay the price", that he was going to put on boxing gloves anad challenge them to a fight at the next State of the Union.

Forum List

Back