trump warns of "Death and Destruction" if he is indicted

You're the one who constantly take when Schummer as a lawyer and a legislator, threatened the members of the supreme court would "pay the price", that he was going to put on boxing gloves anad challenge them to a fight at the next State of the Union.
that he was going to put on boxing gloves anad challenge them to a fight at the next State of the Union.
unlikely, BUT, who knows?

and you constantly claim, based only on OPINON, that he was going to use legislative means to make them pay the price.

So let's see, MAGA45 had a chance while he was still president to pardon his supporters for their role in the Capitol riot, but didn't lift a finger to protect his "patriots".

Why would they risk their asses for him now?

He calls on his people to protest and then warns of death and destruction.

His legal team is likely pleading with him to shut the hell up.
If you had asked me if Trump would go this far, I would have said no. Even Trump is above THAT.

Literally threatening death & destruction? No.

I don't know how I keep overestimating him.

Obviously he is threatening the NY DA. How is he going to react when the Fulton County and DOJ begin to deliberate on a possible indictment? I have never seen anything like this man's reaction and desperation before.

'Hatred, Chaos, & turmoil' - sounds like Democrats.

Democrats are driven by and spread hate.

Chaos and Turmoil Is what Democrats, antifa, BLM, and orger Democrat extremists spread ...

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Obviously he is threatening the NY DA. How is he going to react when the Fulton County and DOJ begin to deliberate on a possible indictment? I have never seen anything like this man's reaction and desperation before.
He's inciting violence.

If you had asked me if Trump would go this far, I would have said no. Even Trump is above THAT.

Literally threatening death & destruction? No.

I don't know how I keep overestimating him.
Wait until obstruction of justice becomes a threat with Jack Smith and the classified documents case. trump has and he will threaten judges, prosecutors, witnesses, and even election officials. He uses proven Mafia techniques and, because he thinks he has come type of immunity, he pushes the threats and intimidation to the very edge.

desantis cannot match trump's level of criminality and depravity. He will lose to trump in the primaries and trump will lose to whomever the Dems run.

"legislative" activity ?

Please point out where in his rant did the "legislative" activity" come up?
You just don't know how to "interpret" his "obvious" meaning. IOW, when Dems do it, it's metaphorical, when anyone else does it it's incitement to criminal activity.

Forum List

Back