Trump was a big part of bringing South Korea and North Korea together

Oh, Trump was, indeed, the catalyst that sparked the change...

Trouble is, the Chinese have dictated behaviors to their North Korean proxy, in order to eliminate the pressure of global public opinion.

Trump is being outflanked diplomatically...

The Chinese are taking the wind out of his sails...

He'll arrive all dressed-up and no place to go...

Afterwards, the Chinese (and their North Korean puppets) will..

1. Divide

2. Conquer

3. Laugh at US helicopters scrambling-away from the roof of the US Embassy in Seoul.

Y’all idiots hate Trump so much that you would rather America fail than to actually say something good about something Trump got accomplished. Fn idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, no, no, my little Right Wing butt-floss... wrong again...

I do, indeed, want to see the US succeed...

I want to see and end to the war and the peninsula reunified...

But on our terms, not China's...

You, on the other hand, lack the perceptive ability to discern that possibility, even when it's staring you in the face.

He doesn’t seem as miserable as you
Yeah, right. Maybe if everyone I've ever known was a criminal and they and I were being investigated by the FBI for treason... maybe then I'd be as miserable as him.

You sure have let him in your little head. Good grief easy to see why Trump owns you, however I do love laughing at your immaturity. Thanks for the laughs!

58a26fada23ec.image.jpg
The answer was more "strategic patience"
Yeah....it worked so well for previous leaders.................NOT.................

latest
The US has always had the strength. What turned the tables was for the US to have a President crazier and more unstable than the leader of North Korea.

Yeah....it worked so well for previous leaders.................NOT.................

latest
The US has always had the strength. What turned the tables was for the US to have a President crazier and more unstable than the leader of North Korea.
Aaaaand North Korea accidentally destroying its own nuke program. Every seems to keep leaving that out.

latest
It didn't work for Dump either. Fortunately, North Korea destroyed its own nuclear program by accident. Or unfortunately, depending on how bad the fallout leakage is.
Does it really matter, obama sucked little Kim Genitalia...
Trump called Kimmy "very honorable." Until Trump, no President had ever legitimized North Korea's murderous regime.

Trump is working to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula and ending the Korean War and all you stupid Moon Bats can do is bitch about Trump.

It is like you morons bitching about his tax cuts. All Americans got reduced tax rates and most Americans got an increase in deductions that results in less taxes and you idiots still bitch about it.

Your mindless hate Trump obsession makes you look like a fool.

Grow up Moon Bat!
I am giving him credit but being honest what he did to bring North Korea and South Korea to the table. He was a crazy, unstable loud mouth. But it worked.

latest
It didn't work for Dump either. Fortunately, North Korea destroyed its own nuclear program by accident. Or unfortunately, depending on how bad the fallout leakage is.
Trump called Kimmy "very honorable." Until Trump, no President had ever legitimized North Korea's murderous regime.

Trump is working to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula and ending the Korean War and all you stupid Moon Bats can do is bitch about Trump.

It is like you morons bitching about his tax cuts. All Americans got reduced tax rates and most Americans got an increase in deductions that results in less taxes and you idiots still bitch about it.

Grow up Moon Bat!
I am giving him credit but being honest what he did to bring North Korea and South Korea to the table. He was a crazy, unstable loud mouth. But it worked.
North Korea doubled down after Trump’s nonsense. Maybe he gets credit for NK working so hard to defy him and speed up their ambitions, that they literally nuked themselves.

Trump was a big part of bringing South Korea and North Korea together.
Trump is such a loose cannon,crazy man, idiot, he scared the hell out of both Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-In.
Both decided they better solve their problems before the US did something crazy.

Trump makes Kim Jong Un seem like a rational leader.

And he scared the hell out kim without ever gunning down people with anti aircraft artillery.

Grow up Moon Bat!
North Korea doubled down after Trump’s nonsense. Maybe he gets credit for NK working so hard to defy him and speed up their ambitions, that they literally nuked themselves.

They did none of the sort. Behind the mask, NK was trembling.

Trump is such a loose cannon,crazy man, idiot, he scared the hell out of both Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-In.
Both decided they better solve their problems before the US did something crazy.

And he scared the hell out kim without ever gunning down people with anti aircraft artillery.

Just like Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Union without ever firing a shot.

Grow up Moon Bat!
Does it really matter? The transgender that is Lil Kim is all crazy... nothing else

Denial is a state of mind for liberals............

Their Hate of Trump runs deep...........even with good news.........with caution............they still can't stop hating anything Trump Does........or deflect that he did anything at all..............

Their mission is clear..............Destroy Trump by any means available..........legal or illegal..........Never seen such BS in all my life.
I'm not a Democrat.
I hate Trump.

I hate all fascists.
Oh..........your a NEVER TRUMPER.................

Who the hell cares what you think............
I'm not a #NeverTrump Republican either; although I tend to like such people. I am a libertarian-left independent with a family history that includes the Nazi occupation of Norway. For that reason, among others, I studied fascism in general, Nazism in particular, and the psychology of how they perpetrated their evil in detail.

So I hate Trump for all the right reasons.
Whatever.............He's keeping his promises the best he can while being attacked by everyone........plenty of accomplishments............and now denial HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS..............

It's all BS...........Libertarian huh.............how to you stand on the 10th...........
Are you surprised that Trump is being attacked by everyone? That is what happens when Trump viciously attacks everyone who does not agree with him.
He took down all of the Republican nominees through vicious, childish, unethical attacks without any regard for the truth. That is what he does in everything he does in life.
Unless you stand up to Trump's attacks with strength, equal to his viciousness, he will trample on you. The Republicans found that out, a majority of his political appointees have found out. The world and his political opponents are figuring out how to battle him and win.

I think we need to hold off on praising anyone until something real and lasting actually happens there.

Trouble is, the Chinese have dictated behaviors to their North Korean proxy, in order to eliminate the pressure of global public opinion.

1. Divide

2. Conquer

3. Laugh at US helicopters scrambling-away from the roof of the US Embassy in Seoul.

Y’all idiots hate Trump so much that you would rather America fail than to actually say something good about something Trump got accomplished. Fn idiots

We oppose Trump and most of what he stands for because we love America and what it stands for. Trump is morally unfit to lead the US.

Denial is a state of mind for liberals............

Their Hate of Trump runs deep...........even with good news.........with caution............they still can't stop hating anything Trump Does........or deflect that he did anything at all..............

Their mission is clear..............Destroy Trump by any means available..........legal or illegal..........Never seen such BS in all my life.
I'm not a Democrat.
I hate Trump.

I hate all fascists.
Oh..........your a NEVER TRUMPER.................

Who the hell cares what you think............
I'm not a #NeverTrump Republican either; although I tend to like such people. I am a libertarian-left independent with a family history that includes the Nazi occupation of Norway. For that reason, among others, I studied fascism in general, Nazism in particular, and the psychology of how they perpetrated their evil in detail.

So I hate Trump for all the right reasons.
Whatever.............He's keeping his promises the best he can while being attacked by everyone........plenty of accomplishments............and now denial HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS..............

It's all BS...........Libertarian huh.............how to you stand on the 10th...........
Are you surprised that Trump is being attacked by everyone? That is what happens when Trump viciously attacks everyone who does not agree with him.
He took down all of the Republican nominees through vicious, childish, unethical attacks without any regard for the truth. That is what he does in everything he does in life.
Unless you stand up to Trump's attacks with strength, equal to his viciousness, he will trample on you. The Republicans found that out, a majority of his political appointees have found out. The world and his political opponents are figuring out how to battle him and win.
So in other words he was not politically correct, very refreshing indeed

Grow up Moon Bat!

They did none of the sort. Behind the mask, NK was trembling.
Yeah that’s why they fired missiles over Japan for the 1st time ever and continued testing their nukes :rolleyes:

Until they blew up their program, that is. And now they appeal to their neighbors for help controlling the leaking fallout.

I think we need to hold off on praising anyone until something real and lasting actually happens there.
That’s what I have been saying all a along, the transgender that is Lil Kim is all crazy... all the time

Could it be that you’re still use to being lead by a nutless pussy and now you have a real leader with a nutsack?
Another prototypical Trump supporter. An embarrassment to the human race. He knows it. He calls himself broke loser.

1. Divide

2. Conquer

We oppose Trump and most of what he stands for because we love America and what it stands for. Trump is morally unfit to lead the US.
Says a Clinton supporter...
Now that is fucking funny
:clap2::clap::clap2:

Calling him Lil Rocket Man brought him to his knees
Trump has brought childlike name calling to the world stage. He is a skilled name caller, not a skilled negotiator.

Calling him Lil Rocket Man brought him to his knees
Trump has brought childlike name calling to the world stage. He is a skilled name caller, not a skilled negotiator.
No one can negotiate with crazy, The transgender that is Lil Kim is all crazy, all the time...
North Korea is run by the transgender little Kim, followed by starving people with no backbone. Trump knew this to be true...

Forum List

Back