Trump was for pulling out of Iraq BEFORE he was against it

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
That's right folks, in 2007 Trump said we should just "declare victory and leave" and let someone far worse than Saddam Hussein take over.

THE SITUATION ROOM

Attorney Firings Situation; Valerie Plame Testifies; Donald Trump Interview

Aired March 16, 2007 - 19:00 ET

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation? Is there a way ...

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out. That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war.

And it's going to go to Iran, and it's going to go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war. And there's nothing -- by the way, we're keeping the lid on a little bit but date we leave anyway it's all going to blow up. And Saddam Hussein will be a nice person compared to the man and it will be a man, it will not a woman, that we understand. People say, oh, gee, you didn't give a woman a chance. It will be a man.

Compared to the person that takes over for Saddam Hussein, he will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy and he'll have one thing, one thing, he will hate America, and he'll use that to flame. So, I mean, this is a total catastrophe and you might as well get out now, because you just are wasting time.

He likely knows much more now as a nominee and we do have history as our guide. Ask Hilly how she feels about her vote.

ISIS developed under Bush when the Bush admin chose the Shiite side during the Iraq war, and then downplayed how bad things were. Then it grew under the Obama admin, which also downplayed how bad things were getting.

Both sides blame each other for ISIS entirely.

But Trump is retarded enough to say Obama and Hillary are personally responsible, and plenty of Trump supporters are stupid enough to believe that

Last edited:
Trump was still for pulling out of Iraq in 2008!

“First, I’d get out of Iraq right now,” Trump said to British GQ in a 2008 interview. “And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.

It gets better!
Trump was STILL in favor of pulling out of Iraq in 2011.

Asked by CNN's Piers Morgan in a February 2011 interview what he would do about U.S. troops in Iraq, Trump said he would “get them out real fast.”

The Trump quotes just keep on coming, folks!!!!

Here is Trump tweeting in 2014 his support for Obama's pull out and blaming Bush!!!! Trump wants to go back only to get the oil, not stop ISIS.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
Iraq told us to get out, Iraq is now falling, and Iraq now wants us to come back! Don't do it unless we get the OIL, and I mean ALL OF IT!

5:03 AM - 12 Jun 2014

That's right folks, in 2007 Trump said we should just "declare victory and leave" and let someone far worse than Saddam Hussein take over.

THE SITUATION ROOM

Attorney Firings Situation; Valerie Plame Testifies; Donald Trump Interview

Aired March 16, 2007 - 19:00 ET

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation? Is there a way ...

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out. That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war.

And it's going to go to Iran, and it's going to go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war. And there's nothing -- by the way, we're keeping the lid on a little bit but date we leave anyway it's all going to blow up. And Saddam Hussein will be a nice person compared to the man and it will be a man, it will not a woman, that we understand. People say, oh, gee, you didn't give a woman a chance. It will be a man.

Compared to the person that takes over for Saddam Hussein, he will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy and he'll have one thing, one thing, he will hate America, and he'll use that to flame. So, I mean, this is a total catastrophe and you might as well get out now, because you just are wasting time.

Yep, Trump is like chameleon that keeps changing colors.

tumblr_nl2csj8TFd1rbf5cro1_500.gif

Forum List

Back