🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump was such a "good" campaigner......he just can't stop campaigning

if you construct an OP with campaign is the topic and president as the subject, Then stop being a dumbass when people point out Obama did the same thing.

Since when does one person's ludicrous act justify another individual's performing the same act? Assuming Obama did hold a campaign rally after taking office, I that's equally ridiculous. I don't actually know that Obama did so, but I do know that Trump's Press Secretary -- not a third party who is not officially part of Trump's team who described the event in their own words -- Trump's paid mouthpiece on the WH staff described the upcoming event as being a campaign rally; thus Trump thinks his event is a campaign rally. Would you be good enough to show us evidence that Obama considered himself as having a campaign rally after he took office and before the commencement of the re-election process? You made the claim. I'm just asking you to back it up.

You'd have to ask a liberal, they use that logic all the time. It was not my point however. My point was the OP was constructed around a poor premise.

I don't see how you can say that. The title makes two claims -- (1) that Trump was a good campaigner and (2) he can't stop campaigning -- and the OP contains a bunch of observations -- no premises, no inferences, no conclusions, therefore not an argument -- that have nothing to with campaigning. Some of the observations presented in the OP can legitimately be used as part of an argument having to do with the nature and extent of Trump's need for adulation -- self or otherwise -- and how that need plays into Trump's personality, exposes the U.S. people to risk, and so on, but that's about it.

Even so, the OP doesn't contain an argument of any sort, thus it cannot be described accurately as having been constructed around a premise of any sort. Simply explaining or listing/noting things that someone said or did or that happened doesn't at all an argument make....I think the OP-er may have aimed to list out a set of Trump's actions and then leave it to readers to conclude that there's "something" wrong there. Maybe he was explaining his own line of thinking? I can't say for sure just where he was coming from. I can say that if one is going to ridicule another person's expressions, to oneself be credible, one must at the very least ridicule them for something they actually did.

Last edited:
Well, my dear right wingers, Trump is STILL campaigning after 3 weeks in office.....and you (in your endless attempts to say that Obama was just the same....like any 5 year old would say). will go on in your clueless day "thinking" that you're correct.....

Here's a little factoid from the pollsters at Gallup for others (not you ) to contemplate....

In Feb.-March of 2009, Obama....who was NO longer campaigning ...had an approval rating of 65%

This February 16th, Gallup has Trump....who is STILL campaigning, dreaming of past glories....at an. approval rating of about 40%.

See the difference???

Here's a hint, fucker: Trump did not just make a large cash infusion into the treasury of the Islamic Republic of Iran. You dummy!

Yes indeed, and I am POSITIVE that morons like you "think" that the money that Iran got was U.S. taxpayers' money from hicks (again, like you) who bitch and moan from their trailer parks.
No. But instead of giving it to victims' families of the Beruit Marine barracks bombing back in the '80s pursuant to a federal court judgment against Iran, Obama just gave the money back to Iran. Last year - before Obama's big payoff to Iran, the Supreme Court ruled that certain seized funds could be used to pay on this judgment against Iran. However, the seized funds in question were insufficient to satisfy the entire judgment. Obama could of diverted these funds to the judgment but instead chose to remit to a terrorist state. So basically the victims of terror are subsidizing further terror.

Obama stabbed our military and their families in the back with a rust knife when he release those funds to Iran.

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Iran Must Pay 1983 American Bomb Victims

NAT, you are a special kind of idiot. You are completely oblivious to the world around you yet you have an opinion on everything and you think they are all worth sharing. You are the worst type of human being. Whale shit is lower than you.

the narcissist in Trump wont let him stop campaigning ... its him, its his life, past, present and future.

Why did Obama give all the money he did to Iran instead of using it to pay the balance of the federal judgment against Iran, dummy?

Here's the answer, because Nat is too much of a lame brain to figure it out: Obama cared more about his legacy and maintaining his backdoor connections with Iran than he cared about the victims and families of victims of the Iran-financed HAMAS attack that killed over 100 marines. Totally despicable.

Why did Obama give all the money he did to Iran instead of using it to pay the balance of the federal judgment against Iran, dummy?

Here's the answer, because Nat is too much of a lame brain to figure it out: Obama cared more about his legacy and maintaining his backdoor connections with Iran than he cared about the victims and families of victims of the Iran-financed HAMAS attack that killed over 100 marines. Totally despicable.

why are you full of shit ?

Lefty is such a good complainer, he just can't quit complaining.

Did you know the election is over?

When are you going to accept the results of the election?

How, exactly, am I "full of shit"? We should be kicking Obama's sorry ass out of our nation. Better yet, putting him in the Guantanamo gulag.

Lefty is such a good complainer, he just can't quit complaining.

Did you know the election is over?

When are you going to accept the results of the election?
NATTY must still be in denial, like the precious widdle Snowflake that he is.

How, exactly, am I "full of shit"? We should be kicking Obama's sorry ass out of our nation. Better yet, putting him in the Guantanamo gulag.

1) Nobody gave Iran shit. In 1979 we froze 400 million dollars of THEIR money .. we could steal it and keep it but that wouldnt make us any better than a common theif

2) 100 marines ? .. assuming you mean 1983 when Reagan was President and 223 marines died Lebanon and he and Casper W didnt bomb Iran and do anything about it, you expect Obama to ?

1) Nobody gave Iran shit. In 1979 we froze 400 million dollars of THEIR money .. we could steal it and keep it but that wouldnt make us any better than a common theif

2) 100 marines ? .. assuming you mean 1983 when Reagan was President and 223 marines died Lebanon and he and Casper W didnt bomb Iran and do anything about it, you expect Obama to ?
There is a judgment against Iran for the Beruit bombing (I said over 100, Btw). I expect Obama to not give any money to Iran until after the judgment creditors are paid in full.

I explained it well already, so either you chose not to read my comment (I.e., the post you are commenting on) or you are just as retarded as Nat. Neither option is enviable.

Ok, I just figured out the problem with Siete: he is ignorant (willfully so). He does not even know about the Peterson case.

Siete, commenting on something you are so woefully ignorant about makes you look foolish, dummy!

Ok, I just figured out the problem with Siete: he is ignorant (willfully so). He does not even know about the Peterson case.

Siete, commenting on something you are so woefully ignorant about makes you look foolish, dummy!

youre still full of shit.

Trump is not campaigning, he is going directly to the people to avoid the media filtering and lying. It works, sorry dems and libs. Trump has made your biased media impotent.

youre still full of shit.
I may be full of shit, but I am right on this point. You need to just let this one go, numb nuts.

I am not, however, an ignorant twat like some other people who are named "7". Fuck off.

The money given them was given in faith with the agreement that they would abide by Thee Agreement that they already violated repeatedly.

The money was with held initially because of Iran's violation of International Law. They are still in violation of International Law, so exactly why was the money given to a Terrorist Regime?

Forum List

Back