Trump: “We need to scare kids so much that they will never touch a single drug in their entire life”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
do you agree with this approach?

Cliff Sims, an Ex-Trump Aide, Wrote a Stunning Tell-All - The Atlantic

from the article:

"“Just give this to Cliff and let him make the most horrifying ads you’ve ever seen. Could you do that?”

Sims “just nodded.” “No, I mean it,” Trump continued. “We need people dying in a ditch. I want bodies stacked on top of bodies … Do it like they did cigarettes. They had body bags piled all over the streets and ugly people with giant holes in their faces and necks.

“Next thing you know,” he concluded, “the kids don’t want to be cool and smoke anymore.”"

from the article:

"“Just give this to Cliff and let him make the most horrifying ads you’ve ever seen. Could you do that?”

Sims “just nodded.” “No, I mean it,” Trump continued. “We need people dying in a ditch. I want bodies stacked on top of bodies … Do it like they did cigarettes. They had body bags piled all over the streets and ugly people with giant holes in their faces and necks.

“Next thing you know,” he concluded, “the kids don’t want to be cool and smoke anymore.”"

No.

As soon as one kid tries the substance and lives through the experience and tells another kid and they try it and suffer no immediate badness, the conclusion of the kids would be that the adults who said that it was a death sentence are full of crap.

And then the kids will be pushed further from reach.

Not a good idea.

from the article:

No.

As soon as one kid tries the substance and lives through the experience and tells another kid and they try it and suffer no immediate badness, the conclusion of the kids would be that the adults who said that it was a death sentence are full of crap.

Not a good idea.
As opposed to the adults who say “it’s fine” and then more kids find out the hard way that it’s not? That’s the current strategy. Not working.

Give every 5 year old a controlled LSD trip. Take them to Disney. The ones that lose it, spay and neuter.

from the article:

No.

Not a good idea.
As opposed to the adults who say “it’s fine” and then more kids find out the hard way that it’s not? That’s the current strategy. Not working.
You should take a closer look at america's "adults".

First of all , I no longer believe anyone who claims to have inside knowledge of anything

Second of all, this is nothing new. Do yall not remember the drunk driving movies from Drivers Ed ? Guess none of you served and watched the STD movies the military used to use to discourage soldiers from banging prostitutes lol

Just more Trump Derangement Syndrome on display to be upset by something like this.

The tell all book writers are trying to outdo each other in the made up Trump stories.

Even so, there is nothing wrong with scare tactics to change behavior. It's been used forever.

It should be used at the border. Have videos of bodies decomposing as laughing Americans drive by. Children crawling in the dirt begging for water and getting kicked. Maybe that would help

To me, seeing someone you know suffer should be what does the trick. I've never been a smoker, but after seeing what the habit did to one of my cousins...you couldn't pay me to light up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

from the article:

No.

Not a good idea.
You should take a closer look at america's "adults".
I have. That’s what prompted the post.

The tell all book writers are trying to outdo each other in the made up Trump stories.

Even so, there is nothing wrong with scare tactics to change behavior. It's been used forever.

It should be used at the border. Have videos of bodies decomposing as laughing Americans drive by. Children crawling in the dirt begging for water and getting kicked. Maybe that would help

truly scary how conservatives think.

why just make fake videos?

why don't you just go kick some of the kids in those cages.

One of you pieces of shit just laughed at my daughter being attacked by thug conservatives.

I

Forum List

Back