Trump: We Will Demand Justice for the January 6th Prisoners

It's has been going on since day one of this nation.
That's not true. The relative deterioration of The Rule of Law and Civil Liberties started with The Sexual Revolution accelerated under The Obama Administration and is in a full blown melt down under EmperorShitzHizPantz.

Basically Hippies and the children of Hippies who once wanted to "stick it to the man" became "the man", and now are sticking it to all of us.

Frauds & Tyrants, all of them.

I don't trust nor do I believe ANY politicians why is that so hard for you to comprehend, and I damn sure would never be their patsy like a fool with no brains.
These trump MAGA lovers are engaged in an effort to bring down our electoral system. The rhetoric of TFG has suggested:

-Our electoral system is flawed
-The media cannot be trusted-
-NATO should be abandoned
-Pootin is a "Genius"

These are Kremlin talking points. Why can't the MAGA faithful understand they are following a man who is a Russian "useful idiot?"

These trump MAGA lovers are engaged in an effort to bring down our electoral system. The rhetoric of TFG has suggested:

-Our electoral system is flawed
-The media cannot be trusted-
-NATO should be abandoned
-Pootin is a "Genius"

These are Kremlin talking points. Why can't the MAGA faithful understand they are following a man who is a Russian "useful idiot?"
Yet you oppose voter ID, and your DemNazi party illegally changed voting laws to enable Election Fraud, and did so completely circumventing the legislature which is the ONLY authority permitted to change State Election Law.

You also spent 5 years lying about Russian Collusion and trying to Overthrow Our Democracy and a duly elected president.

So you lie.

And you promote Russian Propaganda here daily.

Forum List

Back