Trump: "We're close to a deal on amnesty. The wall will come later."

Reagan made the same deal and look what happened. Trump is a failure.

It hasn't happened yet.

If it does? Look, Trump has demonstrated many times as presidents that he will blink if pushed. Amnesty is a given out the gate. Trump is a typical political in that he will lie to your face to get a vote instead of just telling the public " hey guys, if you want a wall, we may have to do some amnesty. It's not perfect, but it's a place to starte". Trump over promised.

If it does then I can no longer support him, but it hasn't happened yet and I don't believe you for a second.

That's cool, I'm not trying to convince you, just saying. That said, I can be okay with amnesty. The political elite insists on having another amnesty. So if they built the wall first, if they significantly stiffened the financial penalties for anyone who hires illegals and basically cleaned it up then I could do amnesty. Maybe this is what Trump is thinking?

I don't believe Trump was going to any of the things he promised from the start. He was just saying whatever would get him votes. I do think he's serious about the wall though because he wants to build something permanent with his name in it.

Trump is big on putting his name buildings, even ones he didn't really build and doesn't really own. It makes people think he built them and he owns them. It's all about ego.

Reagan made the same deal and look what happened. Trump is a failure.

It hasn't happened yet.

If it does? Look, Trump has demonstrated many times as presidents that he will blink if pushed. Amnesty is a given out the gate. Trump is a typical political in that he will lie to your face to get a vote instead of just telling the public " hey guys, if you want a wall, we may have to do some amnesty. It's not perfect, but it's a place to starte". Trump over promised.

If it does then I can no longer support him, but it hasn't happened yet and I don't believe you for a second.

That's cool, I'm not trying to convince you, just saying. That said, I can be okay with amnesty. The political elite insists on having another amnesty. So if they built the wall first, if they significantly stiffened the financial penalties for anyone who hires illegals and basically cleaned it up then I could do amnesty. Maybe this is what Trump is thinking?

Trump is thinking? How long has that been going on?

I wish Trumpettes would go back to demonizing Muslim clock boys instead of Dreamers, for a while. A change of target from time to time is always refreshing.

Trump has always maintained that the Dreamers may get a break. This is not a change for him.
Not true. In an interview with Chuck Todd while on his plane he said very clearly that the Dreamers need to go

He also said very clearly that he lost hundreds of friends on 9/11, sent employees to clear the rubble, and saw thousands of people celebrating in the streets when the towers came down. I believe everything he says. including that he was unable to thank Mexico for the Texas hurricane relief offer because of bad cell service.

Amnesty Don deleted his immigration page from his website. Another sign that amnesty is coming.

Trump is Hitler

Pelosi and Schubert made a deal with Hitler.

They are Nazis.

ANTIFA should riot at any event with Schumer or Pelosi

Fox guest Guy Benson: Trump base is FINE with amnesty & no wall! It must be hard to find guests who've just emerged from a 3-year coma.

Fox guest Guy Benson: Trump base is FINE with amnesty & no wall! It must be hard to find guests who've just emerged from a 3-year coma.
Give the whole quote or be honest in your depiction of his statement. I heard that discussion too and you aren't being accurate.

This just in. Trump has ordered a new supply of hats for his next campaign. They will be blue, and will read, "A taco in every pot!".

Forum List

Back