Trump whipped Harris. Some news is angry at ABC.

There is a lot of Anger at ABC for their lying about Trump.
Watch this video to understand all of them.

giphy.gif

Trump got beat so bad....he had blood coming out of his....whatever.

Kamala Harris had two goals in Tuesday night’s presidential debate. The first was to convince the small but significant segment of undecided and persuadable voters that she can make their lives better economically. The second was to provoke Donald Trump into saying something sexist, racist, incoherent, crazy-sounding, or all of the above.

Kamala Harris had two goals in Tuesday night’s presidential debate. The first was to convince the small but significant segment of undecided and persuadable voters that she can make their lives better economically. The second was to provoke Donald Trump into saying something sexist, racist, incoherent, crazy-sounding, or all of the above.

And she can still make Biden seal the border tonight.

And she will not.

And there it is.

Trump whipped Harris. Some news is angry at ABC.​

Well, I'll have to watch it again, but I missed anyone whipping anyone.

Were the mods perfectly fair? No, but I accord Trump with missing a lot more opportunities of his own fruition than anything they or Harris did.

Trump seemed off his gourd a bit from the very start, rather angry and miffed, and usually ranting all over the place on multiple talking points but without enough detail on most of them for the uninformed viewer to make out what it was he was saying.

Trump has way more memorable lines !!
Harris sounded fake and rehearsed

However , it was a draw as T did a avg job on the silly social issues that dumb women vote on

Watch this video to understand all of them.

Holy shit! This Megan Kelly is a tiger! So far I've only seen the first segment and I am astounded! Ya' gotta' say that Trump is a fighter. I'm sure he knew what their plan was but he stepped into the ring anyway. That kind of courage is what every country should hope for in a leader. MAGA baby, MAGA!

Forum List

Back