Trump will be called Convicted Felon (ad nauseum)... but his opponent is Un-Convicted Felon

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Yeh, if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a good sign you've been watching anti-Trump cnn or msnbc or some other fake news station.

On Fox, there was wide coverage of the ("alleged" :rolleyes: ) misconduct of our current "president" so called.. getting rich off corrupt countries, most of which hate us.

So yeh... you will learn about 150 (maybe more by now) Suspicious Activity Reports..

Check out James Comer, former banker, who discovered those and other evidence..

So yeh, we have 2 felons, one for real, one not.. running

And one of them was an exceptional president!

1717184083916.jpeg

Yeh, if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a good sign you've been watching anti-Trump cnn or msnbc or some other fake news station.

On Fox, there was wide coverage of the ("alleged" :rolleyes: ) misconduct of our current "president" so called.. getting rich off corrupt countries, most of which hate us.

So yeh... you will learn about 150 (maybe more by now) Suspicious Activity Reports..

View attachment 954931
The blob is a convicted felon. He’s the only felon running for President.

View attachment 954931

Comer has been investigating Biden for a year and a half

Why doesn’t he have any evidence yet?

View attachment 954931
GF5k6sMWcAAI02C.jpg

Comer has been investigating Biden for a year and a half

Why doesn’t he have any evidence yet?
He has tons of evidence, but the Democrats refuse to admit to it.

It's useless to impeach Biden if he's above the law.

They refuse to punish him.

View attachment 954931
Soon we will be able to call him inmate :thup:

View attachment 954931
Yep, there are lots of accusations, but like rudy said, you have lots of theories, but no proof.

View attachment 954931
Guess what a big dude in prison is waiting to call Trump…?

Forum List

Back