Trump Will be Impeached

Democrats (Leftists) seem to have a real problem with the process for criminal prosecution.

First, there has to be a "crime" (...high crimes and misdemeanors...), THEN you can start to think about prosecuting it.

It's not that complicated.

You do not have to prove a crime has been committed in order to impeach a President.

All you need is the political will to do so.

As for breaking laws, the best Mueller will be able to do is try to catch Trump in a lie of some sort.

Proving Russian collusion was never the goal.

As for the GOP in the Senate, I would not put it past them to go along with the House.
There is no legal definition of high crimes and misdemeanors. In other impeachments, high crimes and misdemeanors covered allegations of misconduct by officials, such as perjury under oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, and tax evasion. In an impeachment trial there are no precedents as what is admissible or what constitutes sufficient proof. This is because an impeachment trial is a political process, not a legal process. Charges do not have to specify any federal statue but they often do. What constitutes abuse of authority, unbecoming conduct, misconduct, intimidation, etc is up to the Senators. Senators are the jury but Senators can give evidence or speeches in support or opposition to the accused. In an impeachment trial, you throw the law books out window and the only rules of importance are the Senate impeachment trial rules.
Let me guess, doing things like running guns to drug lords across the border, trying to fix elections in PA and Colorado, and using the IRS to target conservatives are not impeachable offenses.

In order to smear him for history. Democrats have the House. Priority number one...get Trump! Glad they have their priorities straight. Budget process will come to a halt when they try to defund the Wall and ICE. Enjoy your two years in charge of House liberals.
What will happen if Democrats retake the House?
Senate holds the trial after House indictment. Trump is safe.
Trump will be impeached for his actions

Period

What actions are those?????
The ones they will make up.

In order to smear him for history. Democrats have the House. Priority number one...get Trump! Glad they have their priorities straight. Budget process will come to a halt when they try to defund the Wall and ICE. Enjoy your two years in charge of House liberals.
Only Republicans are that Petty and hyper partisan. Unless the Democrats have more than gossip and a bj, a crime! Here's another secret for you super duper, they are for good government. Government helping people
Only Republicans are that Petty and hyper partisan
its a good thing you never lived in California franco......
Example?
franco if you dont think there are hyper partisan lefties in California....than you aint as smart as you think you are,or you are being stifled by that party you love....

Only Republicans are that Petty and hyper partisan. Unless the Democrats have more than gossip and a bj, a crime! Here's another secret for you super duper, they are for good government. Government helping people
Only Republicans are that Petty and hyper partisan
its a good thing you never lived in California franco......
Republicans are ridiculously hyper-partisan or should I say fox Rush and quite a few of their representatives in Congress. They have a whole different universe of alternate facts. A disgrace in short.
Republicans are ridiculously hyper-partisan
and Democrats are just a bunch of Moderates?...come on franco....

Trump is not going to be impeached.

I will tell you exactly what will happen WHEN the Democrats take the House.

You, and people like you, will suddenly discover the record spending and doubling of the federal deficit that's been going on for the past two years.

"I blame Pelosi!"

If they do go through with this, it would be a very bad move for the Democrats.

Which is why they will probably do it.

Sometimes, the only thing that makes me more nauseated than Republicans............. is Democrats.
Sometimes, the only thing that makes me more nauseated than Republicans............. is Democrats.
nice one candy....thats true for many and im sure many on the right say the same only with the parties switching places...sometimes you fly with your own wings....

Trump will have this noise surround him forever as squalling babies are near impossible to calm down
His crime-winning an election rigged against him.

If they do go through with this, it would be a very bad move for the Democrats.

Which is why they will probably do it.

nice one candy....thats true for many and im sure many on the right say the same only with the parties switching places...sometimes you fly with your own wings....

Just a case in point to illustrate what I mean; their nomination of Pelosi yet again to be speaker. Its totally lost on them how many good people in the ideological center detest her brand of liberalism as much as they detest Ted Cruz’s brand of conservatism.

I don't think the House will take it up. I'm beginning to think though that Mueller may have so much in emails that he will actually indict not just Trump's campaign staff and kid, but Trump himself, and just let the courts decide if a potus can be indicted.

Impeached for what exactly?

I agree. Reading the lefty loons on this thread I've been LMAO.

What exactly will he be impeached for??

Mueller has a whole lot of nothing and we will see that if and when he ever releases a report.

I'd bet he has more on Hitlery then he will ever have on Trump.

Should be interesting.
You have repeatedly said "there is no collusion"

Do you mean none within the campaign or none that can be tied directly to Trump...and more importantly on what do you base that?

Just a "gut feeling" like Trump's Climate Denial?

Just a "gut feeling" like Trump's Climate Denial

What the fuck does that even mean?
You sound like an hysterical bitch...

So tell us would the climate change if we were all dead or alive?

Tell us if we were all dead

Would the climate

1 stay the same

2. Change?
So "we" don't care about our kids and their kids?

Wrong. YOU don't

That was Trump's basis for denying Climate Science. His GUT

Trump is not going to be impeached.

I will tell you exactly what will happen WHEN the Democrats take the House.

You, and people like you, will suddenly discover the record spending and doubling of the federal deficit that's been going on for the past two years.

"I blame Pelosi!"
Trump said he won't be around for the coming debt crash.

His name and republican scum will go down in infamy
Democrats will all die from the Clap.

Impeached for what exactly?

I agree. Reading the lefty loons on this thread I've been LMAO.

What exactly will he be impeached for??

Mueller has a whole lot of nothing and we will see that if and when he ever releases a report.

I'd bet he has more on Hitlery then he will ever have on Trump.

Should be interesting.
You have repeatedly said "there is no collusion"

Do you mean none within the campaign or none that can be tied directly to Trump...and more importantly on what do you base that?

Just a "gut feeling" like Trump's Climate Denial?

Tell us if we were all dead

Would the climate

1 stay the same

2. Change?
So "we" don't care about our kids and their kids?

Wrong. YOU don't

Still don't want to answer it honestly?

I don't think the House will take it up. I'm beginning to think though that Mueller may have so much in emails that he will actually indict not just Trump's campaign staff and kid, but Trump himself, and just let the courts decide if a potus can be indicted.

You are going to be crying when Mueller indicts half of Hillary's staff instead!

I'm just wondering is Mueller is actually been investigating that whole crew.

Sure hope so.

You are going to be crying when Mueller indicts half of Hillary's staff instead!
LOL When pigs and trump fly

I'm just wondering is Mueller is actually been investigating that whole crew.

Sure hope so.

I am somewhat skeptical about that, but I do think Hillary and the Dems oughta be investigated over their conduct during the 2016 election just as vigorously as Trump has been. With particular attention to the Clinton Foundation and the dossier thing.

Forum List

Back