Trump Will Be Impeached

cause kremlin style double secret investigation is what our country was founded on,

So you say that the Democrats are not allowing their Republican counterparts in these closed door sessions? I thought only Republicans had used the power of one sided interviews when investigation a President.
first, yes the republicans are not allowed to participate. fact.

two, the impeachment of clinton was not secret and demofks were allowed to question witnesses. Feel free to post up something different if i am in error there.

What evidence do you have that Republican members of these committees are no being given fair time to question the witnesses?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...01f924-f5ab-11e9-b2d2-1f37c9d82dbb_story.html

Why would they storm a closed door hearing that they are part of?

Inside the Closed-Door House Impeachment Meetings

House Republicans complain about limited access to closed-door House impeachment investigation sessions

So what? Democrats made the same complaints about the multiple closed door investigations into Obama. Guess what? The Majority overruled them and did it anyway.
Impeachment is governed by The Constitution, and Congress has to Vote itself as a body Impeachment Powers. You might be able to investigate Obama for lying to Congress, but many of these hearings were open to The Public.

Impeachment is an entirely different process.

By definition, you cannot even use "Impeachment" to describe what The DemNazi Minions are doing.

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.

Speaker Pelosi is spot on in her leadership to coordinate an equitable investigation of The President. She is following the process for an inquiry into President Trump's behavior, by allowing the Congressional Committees to do their duty.

The claim that these committees are not open to the public is one more effort by Trump&Co. to discredit a legal and necessary activity of The Congress.

trump has already tried to prevent testimonies and documents legally requested by The Congress; this in itself should be clear and convincing that The President has something to hide.

Post your tax returns and your address here on USMB.

You don't have anything to hide, do you?

We also want to see your bank statements, your grades, and your medical records.

I have nothing to hide. Do you want me to post my DD 214 too? How about my SS #, home address and photos of my wife, sons and grandsons?
sure, go ahead!! I'm going to laugh now at your childish rant there bubba.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.

Speaker Pelosi is spot on in her leadership to coordinate an equitable investigation of The President. She is following the process for an inquiry into President Trump's behavior, by allowing the Congressional Committees to do their duty.

The claim that these committees are not open to the public is one more effort by Trump&Co. to discredit a legal and necessary activity of The Congress.

trump has already tried to prevent testimonies and documents legally requested by The Congress; this in itself should be clear and convincing that The President has something to hide.

We also want to see your bank statements, your grades, and your medical records.

I have nothing to hide. Do you want me to post my DD 214 too? How about my SS #, home address and photos of my wife, sons and grandsons?
Yes, Post it all.

This thread will do nicely for that.

Also we want a copy of your criminal record, and Browsing History for the past 10 years.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

You really are a pathetically gullible thing, ain't ya? Taylor testified that Ukraine had no idea anything was being withheld until 29 Aug, so tell the class how the aid was held over his head, when he knew nothing about it? Come on commie, enlighten us. LMAO

Learn how to read.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

You really are a pathetically gullible thing, ain't ya? Taylor testified that Ukraine had no idea anything was being withheld until 29 Aug, so tell the class how the aid was held over his head, when he knew nothing about it? Come on commie, enlighten us. LMAO

Learn how to read.
which part? I haven't seen any transcript yet. let's see it. post it.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

il_570xN.1811688038_kzf2.jpg
How'd that Mueller investigation work out for you?

View attachment 285864
It's done what it was supposed to do. Turn over evidence for the congress to investigate.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Learn how to read.
Yawn!

Yes, Post it all.

Also we want a copy of your criminal record, and Browsing History for the past 10 years.

Send me a self addressed envelope with your true name and address along with your birth certificate and high school diploma (if you have one) to:

Wry Catcher,
C/O Rep. Mark Desaulnier,

to the H. of Rep. Mark will then forward your envelope to me.

As for my taxes, my latest retirement check shows I've had $18,804.13 deducted for Federal Income Tax. Probably more than you have made in the 10 months of 2019.

Last edited:

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian
interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

What will happen when the public is shown that there literally is no evidence?

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Learn how to read.
Yawn!
here you go

giphy.gif

Now what?

So what will you do when Congress votes to impeach, Trump is re-elected, and the Republicans maintain Senate Majority? Piss in the wind and crap in your pants once again, or just send out your Antifa brown shirts to rip up the place?
The primary problem with the Dim mindset is that they firmly believe if you keep lying and stick to their script, with media help, it will somehow become fact and truth? Hell living on a plantation must be quit the experience, too bad most Americans are not as fortunate.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

il_570xN.1811688038_kzf2.jpg
How'd that Mueller investigation work out for you?

View attachment 285864
It's done what it was supposed to do. Turn over evidence for the congress to investigate.
then why aren't they? they are reaching for other plastic straws in the water.

If democrats wanted to impeach they would have done it the normal way so as to eliminate any kind of accusations of process violations.

There is no normal process. There is no constitutional rule prescribing any process in terms of the House procedures on Impeachment. None.

There is historic precedent. Meaning the way that it's always been done. And democrats aren't doing it that way because they know it's a bullshit investigation.

There is no legally binding precedent set in the past in regards to how the House must proceed with an Impeachment.

Yes, Post it all.

Send me a self addressed envelope with your true name and address along with your birth certificate and high school diploma (if you have one) to:

Wry Catcher,
C/O Rep. Mark Desaulnier,

to the H. of Rep. Mark will then forward your envelope to me.

As for my taxes, my latest retirement check shows I've had $18,804.13 deducted for Federal Income Tax. Probably more than you have made in the 10 months of 2019.

PS Sorry, I cannot post my withholding in rubles, I'm sure you can.

I guess schitt's doesn't think he has any responsibilities to the citizens of the US. throw his commie ass out of my house.

IMHO, I would not be surprised to see the people organically and spontaneously rise up and rush the US Capitol, demanding that Schiff open the doors and let the people see what's happening.

We saw this before in Dade County Florida in 2000. When liberal activists were chowing down on chads during a phony record behind closed doors. The people got wind of it and came out of the golf courses and tennis courts, out of the cocktail lounges and conducted the so-called "Brooks Brothers riot". No one was hurt, it was actually a peaceful protest. But it was great to see well-dressed Americans standing up for their democracy.

Bullshit. They were not locals. Republican thugs were flown in to intimidate the election officials.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Not to be impeached it doesn't.
To be removed... lol
And if the senate acquits trump... That will only help trump in the next election

I don't think an impeached president can win an election. We all know that if the senate doesn't convict him, it will be due to partisanship and not fact.

"We all know"

LOL

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian
interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

What will happen when the public is shown that there literally is no evidence?
Same thing that happened with The Mueller Report. They Ignored it and started another Fake Investigation, and Trump bitch slapped them with an actual transcript to prove they are lying Evil son of a bitches.
Nancy-Pelosi-and-the-Grim-Reaper--73218.jpg

Yes, of course
I was asking him what The Public will do, as he is convinced the Public will use pressure on the Senate to remove President Trump .

Russia was the left's Benghazi.
Ukraine will be the lefts.. well idk but it will be up there too.
Partisanship does horrible things to people.
Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit....

the Russia thing ended up with felony convictions....

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Other than that, yea...both sides do it....if that makes you feel better

Yeah,.... It's all manufactured, nobody died there, and I heard it all started because of Youtube video. Am I right?

Forum List

Back