Trump Will Be Impeached

Every Impeachment abides by the same Rules voted on by The House from Johnson to Clinton. The Rules Exist,

Then why is it that you can never actually point to the rules in either the established House Rules or in the Constitution?

If the Rule exists, by all means show it!

Last edited:
Fox already admitted to the over sampling of democrats. I imagine that wording and over sampling in the polls can give false conclusions.
Not like they would do that.....ever. :rolleyes-41:

Fox did? Did any other source come to the same conclusion? Remember, there were three different polls.

Would you care to comment on my concern that trump will be a danger to our country during his lame suck time in power?
Who really cares about a partisan hack's concern about Trump, wry? You people don't have the goods or there would have
been a vote already. Enjoy your next 5 years with Trump being your president, wry. Lord knows that there isn't a mule on
the democrats side that can beat him in an election and that's why we have this never ending story of impeachment.
There is no other reason for it.

Consciousness of Guild is shown in everyone of Trump's tweets and impromptu speeches, calling investigations witch hunts and news reports fake, attacking the character of journalists, Democratic Pols and even members of his own Administration.

Ordering members of his Administration to ignore subpoenas, firing those who appear to be disloyal and calling them names.

Common Meister, smell the stink of corruption and see the chaos and hear the lies trump has brought to The District and to the White House.
Nothing you listed is even a crime.
Death Watch 2020

Nancy-Pelosi-and-the-Grim-Reaper--73218.jpg
well it is if it's trump. ask him. trump exists and that's a crime. ask him
BTW, it's called VILE!!!!!

I guess schitt's doesn't think he has any responsibilities to the citizens of the US. throw his commie ass out of my house.

IMHO, I would not be surprised to see the people organically and spontaneously rise up and rush the US Capitol, demanding that Schiff open the doors and let the people see what's happening.

We saw this before in Dade County Florida in 2000. When liberal activists were chowing down on chads during a phony record behind closed doors. The people got wind of it and came out of the golf courses and tennis courts, out of the cocktail lounges and conducted the so-called "Brooks Brothers riot". No one was hurt, it was actually a peaceful protest. But it was great to see well-dressed Americans standing up for their democracy.

Bullshit. They were not locals. Republican thugs were flown in to intimidate the election officials.

The fact that the election officials were intimidated enough that they gave up on trying to rig the 2000 election is a good thing. And please note, there was no violence whatsoever. The Democrat operatives at Dade County realized they weren't going to be able to steal the election behind closed doors and gave up on the project.

Regardless of your opinion about the validity of the recount or the outcome if it had been allow to conclude, it was paid for by the GOP and was a planned disruption of the recount, not a spontaneous event.

Last edited:
It's not my poll, and it was not a singular poll. Two others were 51% & 52% for impeachment and removal from office.

I do fear the election of 2020, for if, and likely when trump is defeated, he will have 78 days before he leaves office. The damage a vindictive person like trump has proved to be can be enormous.

Fox already admitted to the over sampling of democrats. I imagine that wording and over sampling in the polls can give false conclusions.

Fox did? Did any other source come to the same conclusion? Remember, there were three different polls.

Would you care to comment on my concern that trump will be a danger to our country during his lame suck time in power?
Who really cares about a partisan hack's concern about Trump, wry? You people don't have the goods or there would have
been a vote already. Enjoy your next 5 years with Trump being your president, wry. Lord knows that there isn't a mule on
the democrats side that can beat him in an election and that's why we have this never ending story of impeachment.

Consciousness of Guild is shown in everyone of Trump's tweets and impromptu speeches, calling investigations witch hunts and news reports fake, attacking the character of journalists, Democratic Pols and even members of his own Administration.

Ordering members of his Administration to ignore subpoenas, firing those who appear to be disloyal and calling them names.

Common Meister, smell the stink of corruption and see the chaos and hear the lies trump has brought to The District and to the White House.

Wow! If they have all of that, they should have taken a vote already, huh? :laughing0301:

Don't be stupid, like all those above. None of these behaviors in my post are high crimes or misdemeanors. They are reasons to not vote for trump, and suspicious enough for investigators to investigate.

I guess schitt's doesn't think he has any responsibilities to the citizens of the US. throw his commie ass out of my house.

IMHO, I would not be surprised to see the people organically and spontaneously rise up and rush the US Capitol, demanding that Schiff open the doors and let the people see what's happening.

We saw this before in Dade County Florida in 2000. When liberal activists were chowing down on chads during a phony record behind closed doors. The people got wind of it and came out of the golf courses and tennis courts, out of the cocktail lounges and conducted the so-called "Brooks Brothers riot". No one was hurt, it was actually a peaceful protest. But it was great to see well-dressed Americans standing up for their democracy.

Bullshit. They were not locals. Republican thugs were flown in to intimidate the election officials.

The fact that the election officials were intimidated enough that they gave up on trying to rig the 2000 election is a good thing. And please note, there was no violence whatsoever. The Democrat operatives at Dade County realized they weren't going to be able to steal the election behind closed doors and gave up on the project.

Regardless of your opinion about the validity of the recount of the outcome if it had been allow to conclude, it was paid for by the GOP and was a planned disruption of the recount, not a spontaneous event.
that wasn't justified. again, taking away peoples votes is the only way a leftist can win.

Regardless of your opinion about the validity of the recount of the outcome if it had been allow to conclude, it was paid for by the GOP and was a planned disruption of the recount, not a spontaneous event.

I've heard the allegation that it was a planned event, but I wasn't in Florida that day, so I couldn't say that. I do know a friend of mine was in Florida and told me that it was spontaneous.

still no explanation for the secrecy! why?

If they were secret how do you know about them?
because the republicans tell me so because they are secret even to them. let alone the people who they represent. it's like a child telling a parent to stay out. hahahahahahaaha, too fking funny dude.

I bet if the Republicans told you President Obama isn't a US citizen you'd believe them wouldn't you?

There is no normal process. There is no constitutional rule prescribing any process in terms of the House procedures on Impeachment. None.

There is historic precedent. Meaning the way that it's always been done. And democrats aren't doing it that way because they know it's a bullshit investigation.

There is no legally binding precedent set in the past in regards to how the House must proceed with an Impeachment.
The HOUSE, not three people on a Committee.

3 people are not "The House"

The full House already voted on the rules back in January.
So the rules say : Secret Hearings, Secret Accusers, Secret Evidence, Secret Transcripts, Secret Leaks to The Media, and No Access to Due Process?

Is that what you are telling me?

How about you post that Vote, and the Rules That were Voted on.

Or are THEY SECRET?

Death Watch 2020.

You forgot secret tax records and Rudy and the 3 Amigos doing the work of the State Dept in Secret.

that wasn't justified. again, taking away peoples votes is the only way a leftist can win.

The recount wasn't stopped by Democrats.

There is no normal process. There is no constitutional rule prescribing any process in terms of the House procedures on Impeachment. None.

There is historic precedent. Meaning the way that it's always been done. And democrats aren't doing it that way because they know it's a bullshit investigation.

There is no legally binding precedent set in the past in regards to how the House must proceed with an Impeachment.

So the rules say : Secret Hearings, Secret Accusers, Secret Evidence, Secret Transcripts, Secret Leaks to The Media, and No Access to Due Process?

Or are THEY SECRET?

Death Watch 2020.
You just need to trust your government, they have your best interests at heart. really:eusa_eh:

Every Impeachment abides by the same Rules voted on by The House from Johnson to Clinton. The Rules Exist,

Then why is it that you can never actually point to the rules in either the established House Rules or in the Constitution?

If the Rule exists, by all mean show it!

The Rules voted upon and set for every Impeachment are available to be researched.

So where are the rules that were voted to that govern all these secret proceedings that Schiff is calling an "Impeachment Inquiry"?

Where is The House vote to engage in an Secret Impeachment Inquiry?

They can't have a vote on that, because it's illegal.

Death Watch 2020

meme removed---you're spamming the thread with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Or are THEY SECRET?

Death Watch 2020.

You forgot secret tax records and Rudy and the 3 Amigos doing the work of the State Dept in Secret.

Mr. Guiliani and his associates are working on the Trump impeachment case, and there is evidence in foreign countries.

He isn't negotiating on the part of America, but investigating on the part of his client, Mr. Trump.

I've heard the allegation that it was a planned event, but I wasn't in Florida that day, so I couldn't say that. I do know a friend of mine was in Florida and told me that it was spontaneous.

It's on film. They were identified by their photos.

Wow! If they have all of that, they should have taken a vote already, huh? :laughing0301:

Don't be stupid, like all those above. None of these behaviors in my post are high crimes or misdemeanors. They are reasons to not vote for trump, and suspicious enough for investigators to investigate.
So if you engage in politics. you should be investigated? Politics that only YOU disagree with? Well said DemNazi!

Death Watch 2020

Trump's impeachment depends on how stupid and totalitarian the Democrats want to get.
No. It will be determined by the facts.
$40 Million Dollars and a report thicker than a Telephone book said No Russian Collusion.
Are those the kind of Facts you are interested in?

Death Watch 2020

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
However appropriate and warranted, impeaching Trump is pointless.
the dems don't want the people to vote for him. They are afraid of the people of America. it's why the double secret meetings.

These aren't secret meetings. Republicans do attend.
why aren't they in chambers on tv then? explain it to me poindexter?

They have been in attendance. Matt Gaetz was kicked out the other day for his behavior.

That's another commie lie, they wouldn't let him sit in because he wasn't a member of the committee, his behavior had nothing to do with it.

where are the rules that were voted to that govern all these secret proceedings

Right here. Your so called secret proceeding are simple closed door hearings. Nothing unusual about those during investigations or rather nothing that the GOP hasn't done in the past while investigation the Executive.

https://naturalresources.house.gov/imo/media/doc/116-House-Rules-Clerk.pdf
What happened to your super double secret whistle blowers? Oh, Donald Trump spat in your face when he produced The Transcript?

And why would Representatives have to Storm Illegal and Secret Proceedings?

If as you say, THE HOUSE has the POWER to impeach, then why isn't THE HOUSE INVITED?

Death Watch 2020

There is NO impeachment.

Not yet

There is ONLY the ULTRA SECRET, USSR style, FARCE #5 being perpetrated by the CORRUPT DEMOCRAT PARTY OF TRASH.

Nah, Republicans are in the hearing too. Nothing unusual about Closed Door hearings. Where have you been? Congress does it all the time. SOP. Investigations are suppose to be secret, lest the subject become prejudiced. Why did the Trumpybear want a public announcement from the President of the Ukraine about starting investigation into Trumpybears political opposition.
BULL SHIT. What you just said is PURE BULL SHIT.

ALL impeachments have ALWAYS been OPEN, and the opposition party was FULLY ALLOWED ALL forms of DEFENSE.

You LYING ASS CLOWNS are so full of SHIT it's PATHETIC.
007 don't let blind baby get to you. he ain't got shit and he knows it. he's a spinner. spin baby spin is his motto. just give him facts or ask him for his. Facts aren't his friend. but don't lose it.

So you're trying to say the Republicans didn't hold close door hearings or they never interview any witnesses without the Democrats present?

Suck to be you and ignorant of recent history.

Since you're implying they did, why don't you give example when they did it?

Cummings has been leading the charge against what Democrats argue is Republican over-reach into the Obama administration. He and Issa infamously quarreled over the California Republican’s investigation in the Internal Revenue Service and the Fast and Furious gun-running controversy.

Recently Cummings has sparred with Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House’s Benghazi Committee over how the GOP lawmakers governing the panel failed to include Democrats in key interviews with witnesses. Cummings has also clashed with Issa’ successor, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) over the rules for the Oversight panel.

Dems blast House GOP subpoena rules change

Do you need me to find you some articles on the feud Cummings had over the closed hearings and the leaking of selective information by the GOP too?

Russia was the left's Benghazi.
Ukraine will be the lefts.. well idk but it will be up there too.
Partisanship does horrible things to people.
Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit....

the Russia thing ended up with felony convictions....

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Other than that, yea...both sides do it....if that makes you feel better

Yeah,.... It's all manufactured, nobody died there, and I heard it all started because of Youtube video. Am I right?
Yes, people died there....but Obama nor Hillary ordered it, caused it or celebrated it like you dumb asses claim.....

Now, do the 65 Americans who died in embassy attacks not matter because they happened during your former cult leader's tenure?? Why don't you care about them??

View attachment 285892

You mentioned Benghazi, not me.

You said it's manufactured, therefore my comment.

Now, about previous admin incidents? Did anyone claimed it was because of video, or try to cover it up?

Forum List

Back